剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
-什么 你已经在打电♥话♥了 -抱歉
- What? You're already on a call. - Sorry.
-等一会儿 -太荒谬了
- Please hold. - This is ridiculous.
-喂 -我是你的经纪人
- Hello? - It's your agent!
我要提醒你今天要和小粉见面
I wanted to remind you of your meeting with Pinky today.
我已经在和他见面了
I think I'm already in it.
我还要继续等着吗
Do I need to be on this call still?
抱歉 我开电♥话♥会议模式吧 我怎么...
Sorry. I put you on conference. How do I...
-马男波杰克 是你吗 -你好 花生酱先生
- BoJack Horseman, is that you?! - Hey, Mr. Peanutbutter.
伙计 真喜欢你昨天拍的浴室地板照
Hey buddy, loved that bathroom floor pic you posted yesterday.
Spujb 这很波杰克
Spujb! Classic BoJack.
我们什么时候出来一起自♥拍♥吧
We should get together sometime and take a selfie.
好啊 伙计 但我现在在纽约
Yeah, I'd love to, buddy, but I'm kinda in New York right now.
纽约 那儿的莎莎酱特别好吃
New York City?! They make such great salsa.
我也在呢 亲爱的 好好开会
I'm here too, honey. Have a great meeting!
戴安 等等 你也去纽约了
Diane?! Wait, you went to New York?
-不 我只是... -你为什么不告诉我
- No. I'm just... - Why wouldn't you tell me?
你什么时候...我不是指责你
How long you... I'm not accusing.
我只是...我知道你在哪儿的话会更有安全感
I just... I feel safer when I know that I know where you are.
-我承认你的感受... -我不想
- I affirm your feelings... - I don't want to...
你的感受很重要
...your feelings have value,
但我没有在纽约 我只是在开电♥话♥会议
but I'm not in New York, I'm just on the conference call.
-伙计们 我们能... -谢谢 你理解我
- Guys, can we... - Thank you. I feel heard.
-我理解你被理解的感受 -到底怎么回事
- I am hearing that you feel heard. - What the hell is happening?
-花生酱先生 我在纽约 -什么
- Hey, Mr. Peanutbutter, I'm in New York! - What?
《欲望都市》里的凯丽也许会说
As Carrie from Sex and the City might say...
-我是凯丽 -陶德 你在裸城吗
- I'm Carrie. - Todd? In the naked city?
这绝对会出幺蛾子的 记住我说的话
That is going to lead to some wackiness. You mark my words.
你们能把我的话记下来吗 我想待会引用一下
Would you guys literally mark my words? I do want to refer back to this later on.
我们正在开会呢
We're in the middle of a meeting!
得挂了 这家伙老是一副《兔子快跑》里的样子
Got to go. It's always "Rabbit, Run" with this guy.
对吧
Right?
有些人还真是好好研究过塞林格啊
Oh, yeah. Somebody did their research on J.D. Salinger.
《麦田里的守望者》作者
《兔子快跑》
Rabbit, Run?
-那是厄普代克写的 文盲 -厄普代克是什么
- That's Updike, you illiterate. - What's Updike?
没什么 代克你好吗[音含厄普和代克]
Not much, dyke, what's up with you?
现在我能说代克[女同性恋者]了吗
Is "dyke" an okay thing to say now?
现在正名了吗 我真的记不清了
Has it been reclaimed? I honestly can't keep track.
-你在问谁 -我们挂了 再见
- Who are you asking? - We're hanging up now, goodbye.
波杰克和陶德在纽约
BoJack and Todd in the Big Apple.
我想找到那个跟我说我会发达的预言机器人
I want to find one of those fortune telling robots that can make me big!
小子 我有一个很重要的活给你
Hey, champ, I have a very important job for you.
你去给我们搞点冰块吧
Why don't you go get us some ice?
你不用哄我
You don't need to patronize me.
-但是这个重要的活我能完成 -别迷路了
- But, yeah, I can do that important job. - Don't get lost, buddy!
我才不会迷路呢
I'm not gonna get lost.
这城市就这么大 我为什么会...
The city's on a grid, why would I get...
糟了
Oh, no.
喂 你还在吗
Hello? Are you still there?
-他们可能挂了 -我终于有好消息了
- They may have hung up. - I have some good news for once.
我刚被提拔成节目负责人了
I just got promoted to head of programming.
我再也不是什么工业巨轮残骸上的小乘客了
I'm no longer a passenger on the burning wreckage of an industry
我说的是广播电视业
that is broadcast television.
-我是船长了 -旺达呢
- I'm a captain! - What happened to Wanda?
你没听说吗 她被人挖了[煮了]
You didn't hear? She got poached.
-天啊 -被另一家公♥司♥
- Oh, God! - By another company.
那就好
Oh, good.
-他们提拔[射死]了她 -天啊
- They shot her. - Oh, God!
直接让她当上了管理高层
Straight to the top of the corporate ladder!
-那就好 -她不得不搬到底特律
- Oh, good. - She had to move to Detroit.
-天啊 -我听说是为了东山再起
- Oh, God! - Which I hear is due for a resurgence.
你能不能给我说重点
Can we get to the goddamn point, please?
总之 多亏了那档走红的《好莱污巨星名人
Anyway, the network is finally breaking even,
他们知道些什么 他们有常识吗
thanks to the runaway success of Hollywoo Stars and Celebrities:
让我们一起拭目以待》 电视台的收支终于平衡了
What Do They Know? Do They Know Things? Let's Find Out!
更别提那档姊妹篇 《和克里斯·哈德维克闲话
Not to mention its companion show Talking Hollywoo Stars and Celebrities:
好莱污巨星名人 他们知道些什么 他们有常识吗
What Do They Know? Do They Know Things? Let's Find Out,
让我们一起拭目以待》
With Chris Hardwick.
-只要有你们俩在 -我要撤下这档节目
- So as long as you two stick around... - I'm taking the show off the air.
等等 什么 为什么
Wait, what? Why?!
我我想说的故事已经说完了
I told the story I wanted to tell.
因为商业上的原因而增加集数太粗鲁无知了
To prolong it for commercial reasons would be crass and inorganic.
大众总算知道好莱污的明星和名流
At long last the public knows what Hollywoo stars and celebrities know
知道或不知道什么了
and what they don't know.
他们知道什么吗
Did they know things?
-我们已经清楚了 -这简直是一场噩梦
- Well, we found out. - This is a nightmare.
为什么我喜欢的东西一碰到我就完了呢
Why does everything I love fall apart as soon as I touch it?
我的前妻对我说的话没错
My ex-wife was right about me.
我就是没有这个金刚钻
I am no Christopher from the Tesla dealership.
格雷格·李尔王的悲剧
这样已经是最好的结果了吗
Is this as good as it gets?
还是说这个城市的繁华已经成为往日泡影
Or are we living in the ghost town where once my career did blossom?
待我离去 谁还会提起我的名字
Who will speak my name when I am gone?
谁会为曾《闲话鸡汤》的人唱响哀歌♥
Who will sing lamentations for he who once talked soup?
我将遗留下怎样的废墟
What legacy of ruin am I left with?
造成了那么多破坏 我又得到了什么
What rewards have I reaped for the damage done?
我不想念万人瞩目的日子
I do not miss the spotlight's glare,
但是我的确 有些想念阳光小姐
but I do... a little, Miss Sunshine.
一家曼哈顿餐厅
但是在折叠蛋卷之前
But before you fold the omelette,
我希望厨师能握住煎锅 对着它说出自己的梦想
I'd like the chef to hold the pan up and whisper his or her dreams into it.
对着蛋卷说出梦想
Whisper dreams into omelette.
只要咖啡 不需要对它说话 谢谢
Just coffee. Don't need to talk to it at all. Thanks.
你看上去不大一样了 老了 老多了
You look different. Older. A lot older.
我没说你看上去不好 只是更老了
I'm not saying you look bad, just much much much older.
谢谢你 吉尔
Thank you, Jill.
你最近没听说可爱胡的消息吧
You haven't heard from Cuddlywhiskers recently, have you?
可爱胡 自从节目取消后我们就没说过话
Cuddlywhiskers? I haven't talked to him since the show was canceled.
我很担心他
I worry about him.
六个月前 他失踪了
About six months back, he disappeared,
没有再回我的电♥话♥
stopped returning my calls.
他肯定没事的 这年头谁会回电♥话♥啊
I'm sure he's fine. I mean, who returns calls?
答应我 等你回洛杉矶记得去看看他
Promise me you'll check on him when you get back to L.A.
顺道去一趟他家 我觉得这是你欠他的
Maybe swing by his house? I think you owe him that much.
好吧 听着 那场戏...
Fine. Listen, about the play...
《格雷格·李尔王的悲剧 吉尔·皮尔的戏剧人生》
The Tragedy of Greg KingLear, a theatrical immersion by Jill Pill?
-没错 -它已经死了 到此为止
- Right. - That's dead. Over.
这件事过去了就是过去了
A thing that happened that happens no longer,
-就像风中的呜咽 -好吧
- like a whimper in the wind. - Okay.
戏剧界的本质就是短暂的
Theater is by its very nature ephemeral.
我们对着虚空大喊 "喂"
We shout into the void, "Hey, you!"
而虚空则回应"别冲我嚷嚷 谢谢"
And the void says, "Stop shouting at me, please!"
然后我们抓住虚空吐它一脸口水 "恕难从命"
And we grab the void and we spit in its face, "Sir, I will not."
天啊 纽约对你的影响还真大
Boy, did New York do a number on you.
我来跟你说说我的下一个作品 由你开场
Let me tell you about my next piece. It starts with you,
马男波杰克 全身赤♥裸♥倒满牛奶
BoJack Horseman, completely naked and covered in milk.
-赶紧打住 -这标志着重生
- I'm gonna Stop you right there. - It's a symbol for rebirth.
我对重生没兴趣 谢谢
I'm not interested in being rebirthed. Thank you.
我还没从出生的创伤中缓过来呢
I'm still recovering from being birthed the first time.
波杰克
BoJack...
吉尔 我不喜欢做很有挑战性的事
Jill, I'm not the guy who does things that are challenging,
或很极端的事 或全身牛奶的事
or edgy, or covered in milk.
我马上就要提名奥斯卡奖了
I'm about to be nominated for an Oscar.
我要考虑我的遗产
I'm thinking about my legacy now.
我要做一些与大众相关 能永恒的事
I want to do things that connect with people, things that last.
问题就在这里 没有什么能永恒
That's the whole point, nothing lasts.
我知道 但是我去世很多年后
No, I know, but see, years after I die,
人们还是能在《一代骄马》中看到我的身影
people will still be able to see me in Secretariat.
-然后呢 -然后...
- And then what? - And then...
我会被人记住
I'll be remembered.
如果我赢了奥斯卡奖 我就会被人记住
If I win an Oscar, I'll be remembered.
-然后呢 -然后我的人生就会有意义
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表