剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
二 你受万千人宠爱
Two, you are loved by millions.
这不算夸奖
That's not a compliment.
金正恩和泰瑞·海切尔也是
So is Kim Jong Un and Teri Hatcher.
我可以的 我可以的
I got this. I got this.
预热烤箱 预热的按键在哪
Pre-heat oven? Where's the pre-heat button?
打扰一下 服务员
Excuse me? Waiter?
我们家点的双份软糖奶酪派还没好吗
Where are my family's double-fudge cheese pies?
我不是服务员了 我是主厨
I'm not your waiter anymore. I'm the chef.
那谁是服务员
Then who's our waiter?
现在你就是服务员了 接住
you're the waiter now. Ta-da!
我不能当服务员
I can't be a waiter.
我明天要开一个很重要的商务会议
I have a very important business meeting tomorrow.
会找别人去开
You get someone else to do it.
现在我是主厨我说了算
I'm the chef and whatever I say goes!
好吧 大豆丸子加洋葱块是谁的
Okay. Who gets these soy balls and onion cubes?
八号♥桌 立刻送过去 士兵
Table eight. Deliver those soy balls, soldier.
是 老板
You got it, boss.
第六条 你知道怎么逗我笑
Number six. You know how to make me laugh.
我是你的小丑咯 像小鬼当家李的乔·佩西
So I'm a clown to you? Like Joe Pesci in Home Alone?
你知道你有多不可理喻了吧
You recognize you're being impossible, right?
不知道这么多年你怎么能忍♥受了我
I don't know how you put up with me for so many years.
我没在忍♥受 波杰克
I didn't put up with you, BoJack.
我喜欢和你在一起 我不后悔
I liked being with you. And I don't regret it.
我不后悔和你去巴哈马群岛
I don't regret the trip to the Bahamas.
还有你在我38岁生日时送我的项链
Or the bracelet you bought me for my 38th birthday.
还有我爸去世时
Or when my dad died
你来参加葬礼 还握着我的手
and you came to the funeral with me and held my hand.
我这么做是为了我们两个 你懂吗
I'm doing this for both of us. You understand?
你爱过我吗
Did you ever love me? At all?
我没有...我不会
I don't-- I'm not--
你知道我不搞恋爱那一套
You know that I don't do the whole love thing.
结局不是伤害别人就是被伤害
Either you end up hurting someone or they hurt you.
所以为什么要恋爱呢
So, what's the point?
没错
Yeah.
糟透了
This sucks.
都是我自作孽 一直在自作孽
I did this to myself. I do this to myself.
我为什么要自作孽
Why do I do this to myself?
我也不懂
I don't know.
也许你就擅长救火
Maybe if you're good at putting out fires,
救完一个再救下一个
you just run from fire to fire
都没想...
and don't really think about--
上帝啊 我不想当主厨
Oh, God, I don't wanna be a chef!
我不想引火上身
I want to be not on fire!
我们得赶紧救火
We gotta put out that fire!
我讨厌周一
I hate Mondays!
我现在知道怎么预热烤箱了
I figured out how to pre-heat the oven.
今晚简直是灾难
This night has been a disaster.
有个好消息
The good news is
我让我的孩子们去准备重要会议了
I got my kid to prep my important meeting at work.
坏消息是顾客们都走了
The bad news is all the customers went home.
他们不喜欢听到尖叫声
They didn't like the screaming
还觉得他们的菜都有点"过火"
and felt like their food was a little too "on fire".
这叫碳烤 笨蛋
It's called a char, dumbshits.
美食评论家没走
The critic's still here.
她还在等她的意式蘑菇炖饭
She still wants her mushroom risotto.
我不会做意式炖饭
I don't know how to make risotto.
我会
I know how.
你还在这干嘛 回家吧
What are you doing? No, go home.
你说的对 我在这干嘛
You're right. What am I doing?
好吧
All right.
祝你好运
Good luck.
*往前开 往前开*
*Keep driving, keep driving*
*女孩你千万别回头*
*Girl, don't turn that car around*
*别再一直当圣母*
*Break your pattern of needing to fix other people*
*开上车继续走*
*Just keep on driving away*
这破歌♥是写给谁的
Who do they write these songs for?
*那间餐厅别再回*
*Don't go back to the restaurant*
*因为我是卡洛琳*
*This is Carolyn*
*千万别回头*
*Keep driving away*
该死的
Goddamn it.
我怎么知道
How should I know?
你看我像烹饪用油专家吗
Do I look like an expert in cooking oils?
我们得选一个 没时间了
We have to choose! We're running out of time.
-橄榄油 应该用橄榄油 -什么
- Olive. You wanna use olive oil. - What?
你在这干嘛
What are you doing?
我来吧 你俩会把整间餐厅搞垮
Let me do this. You'll burn the place to the ground.
好吧 但这事情不算
Fine. This isn't one of those things
你临危救场
where you save my ass
好让我感觉必须雇你回来那一类
so I feel obligated to give you your job back.
相信我 我知道你对我没有任何义务
Trust me. I know you have no sense of obligation to me.
打脸啦 抱歉 我不想牵扯进来
Slam. I'm sorry, I'd rather not get involved.
需要为您加点水吗
Can I get you some more water?
您穿得好美 这衬衫非常漂亮
You look lovely. It's a great blouse.
妈 我想回家
Mom, I wanna go home.
今晚对这家餐厅非常重要
This is a very important night for the restaurant.
销♥售♥会议的事办得怎么样了
How are we coming on the sales meeting?
订到大会议室了吗
Did you get the big conference room?
温斯洛要用大会议室
Winslow wants the big conference room
给公♥司♥的人做汇报
for his presentation to corporate.
接着打电♥话♥ 把会议室给我搞定
You get back on that phone and you get me that big room.
好吧 妈妈
Okay, Mom.
秘诀在于要一直搅拌
The secret is stirring continuously.
原来如此
Right, so that's the secret.
我去再滚点大豆丸子了
I'm gonna go roll some more soy balls.
-谢谢你帮我 -不客气
- Thanks for your help. - Sure.
你怎么会做这个
How do you know how to do this?
我妈以前是大户人家的住家女佣
Mom was a live-in maid for a rich family.
她想经常弯曲手肘有点困难
She had a little trouble bending her elbow too much.
一杯接一杯
Glug, glug.
所以为了不流落街头
So unless I wanted us to be on the street,
我只能整天帮她擦屁♥股♥
I had to cover for her, a lot.
那家人超爱吃意大利菜
That rich family loved Italian food
还有香槟喷泉 可♥卡♥因♥和私人飞机
and champagne fountains. And cocaine. And private jets.
还有冲彼此大吼
And screaming at each other.
"谁把我的可♥卡♥因♥扔进香槟喷泉里了"
"Who threw my cocaine in the champagne fountain?"
-富人们都这样吧 -估计是
- So standard rich people stuff? - I guess.
-你怎么没跟我说过这些 -我说过
- How come you never told me that? - I did.
没关系 我知道你不记事
It's okay. I know you never remember anything.
不是这样的 我记得我们第一次相见
That's not true. I remember the first time we met.
我去找马弗
I went to see Marv.
你坐在他办公室前的桌子那
You were at the desk in front of his office.
我觉得你很可爱 你说
I thought you were cute and you said,
"很高兴再见到你"
"It's good to see you again."
那我们之前已经见过了
Oh. So I guess we'd met before.
那其实是我们第三次见面了
That was the third time we met.
我们第一次见面时我还是实习生
The first time was when I was an intern.
我去送剧本到你家
I delivered a script to your house.
当时你在院子里晕过去了
You were passed out in the yard,
满身都是木薯布丁
covered in tapioca pudding.
我拿水管给你冲了冲 把你拖进了屋里
I hosed you down, dragged you inside,
然后用毯子把你盖上了
covered you with a blanket.
-是吗 我不记得了 -好震惊
- Really? I don't remember that. - Shocker.
所以说 你从一个女佣的女儿
So you've gone from daughter of a maid
到拥有了自己的公♥司♥
to head of your own company.
我的公♥司♥情况不怎么好
Well, the company's not doing so hot.
不要让我愧疚
Don't try to guilt me.
这不怪你
It's not your fault.
事实证明 当经纪人和经营经纪公♥司♥
Turns out being an agent and running an agency
是截然不同的
are two different skills.
这就好比让一个美味的番茄
It's like asking a really delicious tomato
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表