剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
《马男波杰克秀》收视率下跌
"还好我没做那个节目"
《穴居人》制♥作♥人如是说
波杰克 天气不错吧
BoJack! Beautiful day, huh?
应该出门走走 不要关注收视率
Perfect day to go outside, not read the trades
也不要跟公♥司♥的人说话
or talk to anyone in the industry
也不要看娱乐评论节目
or watch entertainment television
更不要凭直觉判断
or have a gut feeling about the ratings
昨晚的收视率如何
for your television show last night.
卡洛琳公主 我要死了
Princess Carolyn, I'm dying.
该死 你看了收视率
Damn it, you read the trades.
我的心到了胃里 我的胃到了屁♥股♥里
My heart is in my stomach, my stomach is in my butt,
而我的屁♥股♥跟着勺子跑了
and my butt ran away with the spoon.
说得通 毕竟你的屁♥股♥非常可口
That makes sense because your butt is quite a dish.
你能不能过来 我需要你
Can you come over? I need you.
怎么回...
What the...?
我叫了"安慰"披萨来安慰自己
I ordered a few feel-better pizzas to feel better.
没什么卵用
It did not work.
然后我就撒了点快乐药片
Then I sprinkled happy pills on them,
为了顺利咽下去
and washed it all down
又喝了"上帝请带走我的痛苦"苦艾酒
with a "Please, God, make my pain go away" Vermouth
和漂浮冰淇淋
and ice cream float.
-但是感觉却更糟糕了 -我不是很懂
- Somehow I feel worse. - That's a real mystery.
我的节目糟透了
My show was terrible.
我为什么要做伪纪录片式的节目
Why did I insist on a mockumentary format?
2007年 这修辞早就被用烂了
It's already an overused trope now, in 2007.
伪纪录片不是修辞手法
Hey! Mockumentary is not a trope,
是叙事方式
it's a device for storytelling.
你的节目非常大胆 走在时代尖端
And your show is daring and cutting edge.
只是观众没有准备好
People just aren't ready.
没错 怪观众 不怪我
Yeah. Yeah, people! It's not me.
问题在于观众
It's the people that are the problem!
众人皆醉我独醒
Everyone's dumb and I am great.
我为什么总忘记这一点呢
Why do I always forget that?
就是这种劲头
That's the spirit.
我开始觉得这个节目
I'm starting to think this show
是我遇到的最好的事
is the best thing that happened to me.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
因为它让我意识到
Cuz it made me realize
你是我遇到的最好的人
you're the best thing that happened to me,
猫眼如此性感 还有可爱的小卷毛
with your sexy cat eyes and your cute little hair curl.
你看起来就像软软的草莓冰淇淋
You look like a soft serve strawberry ice cream.
波杰克 不能这样 我是你的经纪人
BoJack, we can't. I'm your agent.
你远远不止是我的经纪人
You are so much more than that.
你是我的灯塔 我的导航
You're my lighthouse, my Garmin.
你就是那披萨盒子里
You're the little plastic table they put in pizza boxes
保护着披萨的塑封垫片
to keep the pizza from getting smushed.
你是卡洛琳公主
You're Princess Carolyn.
你不许伤我的心 马男波杰克
Don't you break my heart, BoJack Horseman.
-你说什么 -什么 没什么
- What? - What? Nothing.
你跟我说话了吗
Did you just say something to me?
没有 我只是在想事情
No, I was just being wistful, I guess.
那你能不能安静点想
Well, can you be wistful a little quieter?
并不是每个人都想知道你在想什么
Not everyone is interested in your wist.
好 波杰克
Okay, BoJack.
-你闻着好香 -谢谢 波杰克
- You smell nice. - Thanks, BoJack.
马男波杰克 第三季第九集
我得挂了
Okay, gotta go.
我要见我最重要的客户了
I'm about to meet my most important client.
我知道你只是在假装打电♥话♥
I know you're not really on the phone.
再见 总统先生
Bye, Mr. President.
替我向你的篮球朋友们问好 你也是
Give my love to your basketball friends. You too.
要点餐吗 还是只点喝的就好
So, should we get dinner, or are you just thinking drinks?
-我不会待很久 -那好吧
- I'm not planning on staying long. - Oh, okay.
很高兴你约了我
I'm glad you wanted to meet,
因为我等不及要告诉你
because I am so pumped to tell you
我为你安排了多少项目
all about the exciting projects I'm lining up for you.
不必了
That won't be necessary.
只要你拿到奥斯卡提名
Once you get your Oscar nom,
就可以随便挑了 这才是关键
we'll have our pick. That's the key.
如果哈莉·贝瑞没有得奥斯卡奖
You think Halle Berry would've been offered Catwoman
她能有机会演猫女吗
if she wasn't an Oscar winner?
我们只要找到适合你的"猫女"即可
We just gotta find you your Catwoman.
我觉得猫女
I'm not sure if a Catwoman
并不适合我现在的事业走向
is really the best thing for my career right now.
也是 不过我们还有很多其他选择
Right, well, like I said, we are getting lots of offers.
听我说 卡洛琳公主
Listen, Princess Carolyn--
马男先生 卡洛琳公主[意大利语]
Signore Horseman! Principessa Carolina!
桑卓小帅哥 最近怎么样
Sandro, how you doing, you handsome devil?
说实话 怎么说呢 大汗"牛篱"
To be honest I am, how you say, sweating bull's nets.
-你是说大汗淋漓吗 -不是
- You mean sweating bullets? - I don't think so.
大汗淋漓 根本说不通嘛
Sweating bullets. How does that make the sense?
那请问您的大汗"牛篱"何解
How does sweating bull's nets make sense?
跟公牛一起关在牛篱中很可怕啊
I don't want to be caught in bull's nets.
他万一那什么 亲我怎么办
He may try to, I don't know, kiss me.
我更喜欢亲母牛
I prefer kissing cows.
并不是歧视 只是个人喜好
No judgment, just a preference.
我特别喜欢亲母牛
I love kissing cows!
别告诉我妻子 开玩笑的
Don't tell my wife. I'm kidding!
她知道 她就是一头母牛
She knows. She's a cow!
而我只亲她
And I only kiss her.
好了 非常好
Okay, very good.
桑卓 你不是在美国住了快30年吗
Sandro, haven't you lived in America for like 30 years?
别理他 所以你为什么会大汗"牛"漓
Ignore him. Why are you sweating bullets and/or nets?
因为今天晚上有个美食评论家来了
Because there is a restaurant critic here tonight.
有趣得很
Very interesting.
评论家最讨厌了 这是我对评论家的评论
Critics are the worst. That's my review of critics.
两个差评 新鲜度4%
Two thumbs down! Four percent fresh!
一星 都吃屎去吧
One star! You all eat a flat butt!
你不知道有评论家会来吗
Did you not know there was a critic here?
这可是你的餐厅
You own this place.
不过从来没见过你出什么力
But I never see you do anything to help run it.
餐厅自己能运作 是吧 桑卓
This place runs itself. Right, Sandro?
我的老婆和孩子 还有心理医生
Well, my wife and children and therapy man
大概不太同意
may not agree so much,
不过马男先生 您说的都对
but if you say so, Signore Horseman.
连他老婆孩子和心理医生都同意
Even his wife and kids and therapy man agree.
正如黑眼"舅舅"[黑眼豆豆]所说
Well, as the Black Guy Pete say,
"今晚一定要嗨"
"Tonight's gonna be a good night."
祝用餐愉快
Please. Enjoy.
我知道你不开心
I know you're not happy
凯尔西那个项目进展不顺
about what happened with the Kelsey project.
我明白 为了让你拿到应得的钱
I get it. I pushed a little too hard
我有些操之过急了
to get you the money you deserve.
我能说什么
What can I say?
有时候我的工作能力太强 容易适得其反
Sometimes I'm too good of an agent, so deals fall apart.
经纪人能力强的时候就容易出现这种情况
That's a thing that happens when agents are really good.
-我不这样认为... -下一个话题
- That's not-- - Moving forward!
我知道你不喜欢我对《胡闹的伊森》的处理结果
I know you're not happy with how I handled Ethan Around.
-你根本没处理 -都过去了
- Or didn't handle it. - Bygones!
那是因为我忙着帮你搞定飞马那部电影
It was just because I was busy getting you the Pegasus movie,
我知道你最后没有演成
which I know you did not get,
但是相信我 总有一天你会发现
but trust me, you'll see not getting these movies
没演这些电影是你遇到的最好的事
was the best thing that ever happened to you.
塞翁失马焉知非福 呔嗬 要上天
Onwards and upwards! Tally ho! To the stars!
好吧 这是你逼我的
Okay, you're forcing me to use the cards.
"卡洛琳公主 清嗓子
"Princess Carolyn, clear throat,
我对你非常失望..."
I have been very disappointed--"
铃铃铃 喂 国王陛下
Ring! Hello, Your Highness.
是国王打来的 我必须得接 在卫生间里接
It's a king, I have to take this. In the bathroom.
天呐 天呐
Oh, fish, oh, fish!
谁在那儿 你是在跟我说话吗
Who's out there? Are you talking to me?
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表