剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
-你炒掉我的时候 感觉太刺♥激♥了 -安娜
- When you fired me, it was thrilling. - Oh. Ana...
没人那么跟我说过话
Nobody talks to me like that.
那让我想起了我是为你工作的 我喜欢那种感觉
It reminded me that I work for you, and I liked that.
好的 可是...
Okay, but--
你喜欢吗 掌控一切 世界瞩目
Do you like that? Being in control? Being the star?
喜欢
Yes.
你就是我的明星 波杰克 闪亮的明星
You're my star, BoJack. My shining star.
-但你不许... -握太紧了
- But don't you ever... - Ow, too tight.
-再耍我 -别这样
-...try to screw me again. -Ouch! Oh, please.
-明白了吗 -明白了明白了
-Do you understand? -Yes. God, yes.
很好
Good.
明天一早见
I'll see you tomorrow bright and early.
你现在拥有我全部的注意力了
You have my undivided attention now.
感觉怎么样 性缇娜
How are you feeling, Sextina?
有点想吐 不过整体来说还不错
A little queasy but on the whole, wonderful.
很好 对了 我是收小费的
Good. Now, I do accept tips.
-竟然真的很好看 -还很有教育意义 对吧
- That was surprisingly tasteful. - And educational, right?
对啊 莫名其妙竟然很有教育意义
Yeah. Weirdly educational.
我真的对堕胎有了更多了解
I actually learned a lot about abortion,
我才刚刚堕完胎
and I just had an abortion.
-你感觉怎样 -很难受
- How are you feeling? - I feel shitty.
我是说我身体难受
I mean, physically.
我很高兴我堕了胎 可主要问题是我觉得自己老了
I'm glad I did it, but mostly I just felt old.
那里有好多青少年 20岁出头的什么的
There were all these teenagers there. Twenty-somethings.
我知道看我的外表
I know from the outside,
可能会觉得我已经准备好生儿育女了
it might seem like I should be ready for kids,
可我不能...
but I can't--
戴安 你不需要向任何人解释
Diane, you don't need to explain anything to anyone.
-性缇娜 好样的 成功了 -对 小皱纹
- Sextina. Great job, we did it. - Yeah, so, little wrinkle.
我跟人啪过无数次
I've been having a lot of sex, you know,
因为我是个有性生物
'cause I'm a sexual creature
而且海豚是会为了得到快♥感♥而啪啪啪的
and dolphins do have sex for pleasure.
我刚刚发现我是真的被人搞大了肚子
I just found out I got knocked up for real.
-什么 -我想生下这个孩子
- What? - And I think I want to keep it.
但这样可能会让我的歌♥迷困惑
But that might be a little confusing to my fans,
因为他们才刚刚看到我堕胎
since they just saw me get the old scoopity doopity?
好的 我们会想办法解决的
Okay, we're gonna handle this.
20分钟后在我办公室见
Meet us at the office in 20 minutes.
首先我们得在她显肚子之前
First thing is we gotta get her out of town
把她送出城去
before she starts to show.
嗯 把她送去农场
Yeah, we'll send her to that farm
明星去隐居的那个
where celebrities go to disappear,
查德·迈克尔·墨瑞和索拉·伯奇去的那个
where Chad Michael Murray and Thora Birch went.
现在赶紧多拍几支MV 然后...
Film a bunch of music videos now, and then--
明年把它们放出来
Release them over the next year
就能让人觉得她还活跃在娱乐圈
so it seems like she's still around.
等她回来之后 我们就说她领养了一个孩子
Then when she comes back, we'll say she adopted a baby.
-人们一定会喜欢 -对啊 所有人都喜欢宝宝
- People are going to love that. - Yeah. Everyone loves a baby.
*我就是娃娃脸小海豚 住在我管道里的小婊♥子♥*
*I'm a dolphin doll face. Bitches in my crawlspace*
*有空出来堕个胎*
*Have abortions sometimes*
*老娘一直在堕胎*
*No, I'mma have abortions always*
*取出那个胎儿 杀死那个胎儿*
*Get that fetus, kill that fetus*
*取出那个胎儿 杀死那个胎儿*
*Get that fetus, kill that fetus*
*砰砰啪啪 砰砰啪啪*
*Brrap brrap pew pew. Brrap brrap pew pew*
*有时我也会有疑虑 难以入眠*
*And sometimes I do have doubts and it's hard to sleep*
*说出来*
*Tell it!*
*我会想起孩子的心跳 便忍♥不住啜泣*
*I think about my child's heartbeat and oh, it makes me weep*
*我向上帝祈祷这个胎儿有灵魂*
*I hope and pray to God my little fetus has a soul*
*因为我想让它感受到被拉出来的疼痛*
*Because I want it to feel pain when I eject it from my hole*
*砰砰砰砰*
*Brrap brrap brrap brrap*
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表