剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
Mr. Peanutbutter.
-戴安 你在哪里 -奥哈伊
- Diane, where the hell are you? - Ojai.
哦嗨 你夜不归宿
Oh hi? You've been gone all night,
一接电♥话♥只有一句嗨
all you have to say is " hi?"
对不起 我跟波杰克在查一个杀人凶手
I'm so sorry. BoJack and I were trying to find a killer and--
你还跟波杰克待在一起吗
Oh you're with BoJack still?
那我就懂了 原来如此
Well that explains it. Of course.
花生酱先生 我很理解你 感同身受...
Mr. Peanutbutter, I understand and affirm your feeling--
你没事就好 我很担心你
I'm glad you're safe. I was worried about you.
-可是我听到的是你... -住嘴
- What I'm hearing you say is you were-- - No, stop.
你得给我打电♥话♥啊 不管发生了什么事
You have to call me. It doesn't matter what's happening,
不管是不是半夜
doesn't matter if it's the middle of the night.
你不能总这样对我
You can't keep doing this to me.
对不起 我这就回去
I'm sorry. I'm coming home.
我要回去睡觉了 我们早上再说
I'm going back to bed. We'll talk about this in the morning.
-还好吗 -不好
- Everything okay? - No.
-抱歉 -不是你的错
- Sorry. - It's not your fault.
是我的错
It's my fault.
波杰克
BoJack?
《马男波杰克秀》那个节目黄了之后
After The BoJack Horseman Show fell apart,
我一直很抑郁
I got depressed a long time.
虽然我写了不少热门电影 赚了很多钱
Sure, I wrote a bunch of hit movies, I made a ton of money,
但我内心空虚
but it wasn't fulfilling.
我记得我拿到奥斯卡奖的时候 站在舞台上
I remember when I won my Oscar, standing up on that stage,
看着那个小金人 我想
looking at the statue and thought,
"这应该是我一生中最快乐的时刻"
"This is supposed to be the happiest moment of my life."
可我却觉得无比悲凉
And I never felt more miserable.
-是因为没喝酒吗 -因为奥斯卡没有意义
- Oh because you're sober? - Because an Oscar is meaningless.
一切都没有意义 于是我开始专注于帮助别人
It's all meaningless. I dedicated myself to helping others.
我把自己的家改造成了瘾君子收♥容♥所♥
I turned my home into a halfway house for troubled addicts.
设计了一个恢复系统 帮助了很多人
I had this system for recovery, and it helped a lot of them,
但是也有很多人迷失了自我
but even more slipped through the cracks.
这也让我觉得空虚
That, too, left me empty.
大家都很担心你
Everyone was worried about you, you know.
你不能就这样一声不响地消失 你伤害了很多人
You can't just disappear. You really hurt a lot of people.
有时候 人要对自己的幸福负责
Sometimes you need to take responsibility for your own happiness.
你不觉得这样有点自私吗
You don't think that's a little selfish?
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to tell you.
我活这么久第一次觉得幸福
I'm happy, for the first time in my life.
我不会觉得内疚
I'm not gonna feel bad about it.
人要意识到自己过得悲哀需要很长时间
It takes a long time to realize how truly miserable you are,
要意识到其实不必如此 则需要更久
even longer to see it doesn't have to be that way.
只有放弃一切
Only after you give up everything
才能找到通往快乐的路
can you begin to find a way to be happy.
那人说的话简直了 真是疯子
Can you believe that guy? What a nut, right?
我只想回家
I just wanna go home.
*九十年代时*
*Back in the '90s*
*我参演了一部著名电视剧*
*I was in a very famous TV show*
*我是马男波杰克*
*I'm BoJack the Horseman*
*那匹马波杰克的行为大家了如指掌*
*BoJack the horse don't act like you don't know*
*我想沉迷过去*
*And I'm trying to hold onto my past*
*都过了这么久*
*It's been so long*
*我想我不会长久了*
*I don't think I'm gonna last*
*我应该会努力*
*I guess I'll just try*
*让你明白*
*And make you understand*
*比起人我更像马*
*That I'm more horse than a man*
*还是比起马我更像人 波杰克*
*Or I'm more man than a horse... BoJack!*
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表