剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
谁想以谋杀罪陷害我
who's trying to frame me for murder.
你确定要一起去吗 毕竟你已经下班了
Are you sure you wanna go with me? Outside of work hours?
我们之间还是应该公私分明一点
I wouldn't want to be unprofessional.
抱歉我之前说了那样的话
Sorry about what I said.
我只是觉得跟你在一起时的样子
I was embarrassed by the person I was
让我觉得很尴尬
when I was staying with you.
我不想再那样了
I'm trying not to be that person.
所以呢
So what?
我让你不开心了 你是这个意思吗
I make you unhappy? Is that what you're saying?
不是开不开心的问题 这就是重点
It's not about being happy. That's the thing.
我只是想努力撑过每一天
I'm just trying to get through each day.
不能总问自己 我开不开心 到底开不开心
I can't keep asking myself, "Am I happy? Am I happy?"
这样只会让我变得更凄惨
It just makes me more miserable.
能不能让我跟明星合个影
Can I get a photo with the star?
-当然 -谢谢
- Of course. - Thank you.
我不知道我是否相信 真正持久的快乐
I don't know if I believe in it, real lasting happiness.
电视剧和电影里
All those perky,
那些生动活泼 幸福美满的人
well-adjusted people you see in movies and TV shows?
-他们应该不存在 -不会有人能永远快乐的
- I don't think they exist. - No one's happy all the time.
-你需要重视那些小事 -有道理
- You have to just focus on the small things. - Right.
-比如赢得奥斯卡奖 -对
- Like winning an Oscar. - Right.
老伙计 快看这位 还没死呢
Hey old pal. Look at this guy, still alive.
希望你的手指还能投票
Hope your voting finger works.
发生了什么事
What happened out here?
你让我们把衣服处理掉
You told us to get rid of the clothes.
我们照做了 它们再也不会回来了
Oh we got rid of 'em, all right. They're never coming back.
你们两个简直绝了 到底为什么要叫我过来
You two are impossible. Why did you even call me here?
因为你是卡洛琳公主 你什么都能处理
Because you're Princess Carolyn, you can fix anything.
这倒是 但是你们不能在自家草坪上点火啊
That's true. But you can't start a fire on your lawn.
现在正是旱季... 旱季
There's a drought and-- There's a drought.
你作为一位细心的丈夫 处理掉了草坪
You, thoughtful husband that you are, got rid of your lawn,
换成了抗旱的绿化植被
and replaced it with drought-resistant landscaping.
这个办法能行 我得打几个电♥话♥
This could work. I got to make a few phone calls.
谢谢 你最棒了
Thanks. You're the best.
我跟你说 我得想想办法
I tell you, I've got half a mind to go over
好好教训一下臭鼬那个罪魁祸首
and give it to that skunk for starting this whole darn thing.
不行 你回屋里去待着 我来处理
No. You go inside to your spot and stay there while I fix this.
-好吧 可是... -待着 待着
- Yeah, but-- Right, but, - Stay. Stay.
待着
Stay.
天哪
Oh my God.
-这... -夜生活开始
- I, - Living the nightlife.
#自我感觉良好 眼光不错
Hashtag feeling good about myself and my choices.
快看
Hey look.
走吧 跟着他
Let's definitely follow that guy.
-女士优先 -你还真绅士
- Ladies first. - What a gentleman.
天哪
Oh my God.
我是特里·葛罗思 这是你的铃♥声♥
I'm Terry Gross and this is your ring tone.
丈夫来电 拒接 接听
坐在我旁边的是...
I'm here with--
波杰克会杀人[很厉害]
BoJack kills?
我觉得
Something tells me
这应该不是说你以前的单口相声
that's not a reference to your old stand-up act.
你有必要这样吐槽我吗
Was that necessary?
-干什么 -我带了波杰克
- What do you want? - I'm with BoJack.
是吗 我看看
Yeah? Let me see.
-看什么 -看波杰克啊
- See what? - Let me see some BoJack.
好吧
Fine.
*男孩女孩们*
* Now boys and girls *
*如果想跟波杰克一起舞动*
* If you wanna do the BoJack *
*就举起你的手...*
* Take your hands and... *
-我去 你是波杰克 -谢谢 终于认出来了
- Shit. You're BoJack! - Thank you. Finally.
logo上的
From the logo.
92%纯度 波杰克
波杰克 你没有杀死娜迪亚 是波杰克杀死的
BoJack, you didn't kill Nadia. BoJack did.
什么
What?
晚安啦
Nighty-night.
醒醒
Wakey, wakey.
怎么 你们好奇了是吗
So, you got a little curious?
我就知道你们要开始问东问西了
Thought you'd go sticking your little nose where it doesn't belong?
想干什么 想从我的碗里分一杯羹吗
What's the play here? Trying to get a cut of my smack biz?
什么 不是 花生
What? No, Goober.
-你知道我的真名 -我真不知道
- You know my real name. - I actually seriously don't.
我们只是想知道
We just wanted to know why
为什么大家都在说波杰克会杀人
everyone was talking about how BoJack kills?
你贩卖♥♥毒品 为什么要扯上我
Why would you implicate me in your drug business?
等等 我知道了
Wait, I get what happened.
这么多年来你一直恨着我
You resented me all these years.
我声名大振 你默默无闻
My fame, your obscurity.
你用我做了这个毒品的包装
You made me the face of this drug,
是因为对你来说
because to you my face
我的脸就代表了演艺圈的鸦♥片♥
is a symbol for the opiate of show business.
不是 你演了《胡闹的小马》
No, man. You played The Horse.
-小马是海♥洛♥因♥的昵称 -什么
- Horse is a nickname for heroin. - What?
波杰克 马 海♥洛♥因♥
BoJack. Horse. Heroin.
好吧 这样
Oh okay. Yeah, right.
-警♥察♥ -天哪 又来了
- Police! - God, not again.
捉到你了 里奇·奥斯博恩 你被捕了
Gotcha! Richie Osborne, you're under arrest.
-原来你叫雷吉 -是里奇
- Oh right, Reggie. - Richie.
我说的就是这个啊 我说里吉
That's what I said. I said Rickie.
谢天谢地 你怎么找到我们的
Thank God. How did you find us?
你的推特账号♥
Your Twitter account is
绑定了手♥机♥的定位功能
hooked up to your phone's location services.
我们一直在根据你的推特追踪你们
We've been tracking you through your tweets all night.
其实 是我在追踪你们
Actually, I've been tracking you all night.
琳赛 我说了"我们" 你一定要事事都邀功吗
Lindsay, I said "We". Do you need credit for everything?
我总得有点功劳吧
I would like credit for something.
有什么线索
What do we know?
娜迪亚不是被谋杀 她死于海♥洛♥因♥用量过度
Nadia was not murdered. She died of a heroin overdose.
没有人要陷害我 好吧 继续忙奥斯卡的事
No one tried to frame me. All right, back in the Oscar race.
小心了 缺智·克鲁尼
Look out, Jurj Clooners.
黑了一把乔治·克鲁尼
但是这整件事还是有些蹊跷[鱼类]
But something's still fishy about this whole mess,
不只是逆戟鲸
and it's not just the killer whales.
鲸鱼是哺乳动物 戴安
Whales are mammals, Diane.
我说了不是鲸鱼
I said it's not the whales.
你说不只是鲸鱼
You said it's not just the whales.
这件事另有隐情 我们还漏掉了什么
There's more to this story. What are we missing?
可爱胡
Cuddlywhiskers.
娜迪亚为什么会出现在他家后院
What was Nadia doing in his backyard in the first place?
所谓的"系统"到底是什么 他目前在哪里
What was this "System"? And where is he now?
吉尔为什么迫切地要拿回那封信
Why was it so important to Jill to get that letter back?
对 还有那封信 这件事牵扯太多了
Oh yeah, the letter. This mystery has too many things.
不如我们回到那栋房♥子
I say we go back to the house
查清楚事情的真♥相♥吧
and finally get to the bottom of what's what.
这事真的要变成案子了
This is turning into a real caper.
涉及了吉尔药丸坐牢未遂的食人鲸离奇死亡案
A real Jill Pill jail fail killer whale caper.
-你超速了 -还真是
- You're doing 50 in a 35. - Oh God, you're right.
我觉得自己活了
I feel so alive.
这封信还真是形象生动
This letter is really graphic.
讲了他们在奥哈伊那栋房♥子里的日日夜夜
It's all about their magical nights up at the Ojai property.
奥哈伊房♥子
Ojai property?
她用了许多象声词 "噗嗤"是什么意思
She wrote out the sounds. What is a "Sploink"?
你知道可爱胡在奥哈伊有房♥子吗
Did you know Cuddlywhiskers had an Ojai property?
当然 他可喜欢在上面隐居了
Sure. He always loved to disappear up there.
我们的节目被砍之后 他上去待了半年
After our show got canceled, he went there for six months.
可搞笑了 当时没人知道他去了哪里
It's funny, at the time no one knew where he was
我们还特别担心
and we got really worried.
话又说回来 不知这次他去了哪里
Anyway, wonder where he went this time.
不如这样
Oh you know what?
我没看到他 你呢
I don't see him. Do you?
-我是特里·葛罗思 这是你的铃♥声♥ -该死
- I'm Terry Gross and this your ring tone. - Shit.
花生酱先生
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表