剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
But Todd, it was really great to see you.
等等 你说这有场婚宴吗
Wait, did you say there's a wedding?
-是"预演晚宴" 但... -停
- I said "Rehearsal dinner," But-- - Whoa!
我们去毁了它
We gotta crash that.
无聊的凡人可爱看电影明星出现
Boring regular people love it when movie stars show up
喝他们的酒了
and drink their alcohol.
就这破事能让他们高♥潮♥
They jizz their pants for that shit.
我不知道 波杰克
I don't know, BoJack.
抱歉 陶德 你是电影明星吗
I'm sorry, Todd. Are you a movie star?
我给马自达广♥告♥配过旁白
I did narrate a Mazda commercial.
故事发生的很有意思
Funny story how that came together.
陶德 现在可不是
Todd, this is not the time
听你讲无厘头故事的时候
for one of your weird stories that go nowhere.
我们得去当婚礼傲客了
We've got a wedding to crash.
只是个预演晚宴而已
It's a rehearsal dinner.
这对你来说很容易 可对我不是
It just doesn't come easy for me, like it does for you.
沟通是一个过程
Communication is a process.
所以我们才去找珍妮特医生咨♥询♥
That's why we're going to Dr. Janet.
而且还有优♥惠♥
That, and there was a Groupon.
你有成长的楷模
You had a model growing up.
有一个充满爱的家
You had a house filled with love,
对你善言相向的父母
parents who said nice things to you,
还在拉布拉多半岛上拥有一座青葱秀丽的山坡
and the beautiful verdant hillsides of the Labrador Peninsula.
我可没有戴安半岛
I didn't have Diane Peninsula.
只有混♥蛋♥峡谷
I had the Isthmus of Assholes.
我一直跟你说我们可以一起来个故地重游
I keep telling you we should go visit the old country.
你会喜欢那的 有很多种味道可以闻
You'd love it up there. There's so much to smell.
真奇怪
That's weird.
我刚收到了亚力克西·布罗斯菲诺的短♥信♥
I just got a text from Alexi Brosefino.
那个电影明星兼花♥花♥公♥子♥吗
The famous movie star and man about town?
他邀我去他家和他的朋友一起开趴
He wants me to come to his house and party with his friends.
湿身混♥蛋♥团
The Snatch Batch?
亚力克西·布罗斯菲诺邀你跟湿身混♥蛋♥团一起派对
Alexi Brosefino wants you to party with the Snatch Batch?
他是我们的客户之一 我们几周前认识的
He's one of our clients. I met him a couple weeks ago.
他想让我把他的派对照片发到社交媒体上
We talked about me Instagramming one of his parties.
我没想到他让我今晚就去
I didn't think he actually wanted me to do it tonight.
等等 今晚
Oh, wait. Tonight?
我还想跟你一起依偎在沙发上看《识骨寻踪》呢
I hoped we could snuggle up on the couch and watch Bones.
我觉得那节目的内容跟你想的不太一样
I don't think that show's about what you think it's about.
我得走了 这是工作 抱歉亲爱的
Besides, I have to go. It's for work. I'm sorry.
没关系 要是待到很晚要给我打电♥话♥哟
It's fine. But you'll call me if you're out late, right?
-我会的 -好的 玩得开心
- Yes. I'll call you. - Okay. Have a good time.
我不会开心的
Ugh! I'm sure I won't.
那些炫酷的家伙会勾起我的高中回忆
Cool guys like that take me back to high school
让我再次觉得自己是个书呆子
and I end up feeling like a huge nerd over again.
别这样 你唯一应该有的感觉是
Hey, the only kind of nerd you should feel like
他选择了你这个书呆子的荣耀感
is hon-nerd that he selected you.
卡洛琳公主 我已经为你
Princess Carolyn, I made reservations
在尚象餐厅做了预订
for you tonight at Elefante.
-预订 -约会预订
- Reservations? - For your dates.
晚上七点 八点半 十点各一个
One at seven, one at 8:30, and one at ten.
你真给我订了三场约会
You actually got me three dates?
-我开玩笑的 -抱歉
- I was joking. - I'm sorry.
我有时候读不懂语气辨不出真假
I sometimes have trouble reading tone.
一次我在阿波罗剧院坐了45分钟
Once I spent 45 minutes at a fascinating lecture
看了一场精彩的讲座 结果发现那是一个喜剧
at the Apollo Theater before I realized it was a comedy routine.
我不能赴三场约会
I can't go on three dates.
不能把其中两个另外安排个时间吗
Can we reschedule two of them?
你要隔很久才会有假期
It will be a long time before you get another night off.
特别是下周你要接待那些律师
Especially since you have those lawyers
他们要来给你换灯泡
coming next week to change light bulbs.
美国经典讽刺笑话
叙述换一颗灯泡需要多少种类的人
好吧 我刚意识到这也是个笑话
Okay, I just realized now that was also a joke.
"袋"斯福酒店
作为其中一位新娘的父亲
As the father of one of the brides,
我想借此机会说...
I just wanted to take a moment to--
晚上好 朋友们
Buenas noches, amigos.
一起嗨起来吧
Let's get blasted.
好吗
Right?
天啊 是马男波杰克 那个电影明星
Oh, my God, BoJack Horseman. The movie star.
这是我人生最快乐的一天
This is the happiest day of my life.
-有事吗 -我是戴安
- Can I help you? - I'm Diane.
卡洛琳公主的员工
I work for Princess Carolyn.
你发短♥信♥邀我来跟你的朋友一起开派对
You texted me to come hang out with you and your friends.
-我词穷了 -对对 戴安
- I'm running out of things to say. - Oh, yeah,yeah. Diane.
是我邀你的 快请进
Yeah, no, of course. Come in, please.
我去 这是克里姆特的画吗
Holy shit. Is that a Klimt?
对 各位 来客人了
Hey, guys, we got a guest.
奥地利画家象征主义画家
戴安 这是卡洛斯 大卫 屎台子
Diane, this is Carlos, David, and Shitshow.
-好 -来了
- Yo. - Word.
大名鼎鼎的湿身混♥蛋♥团
Ah, the famous Snatch Batch.
只是某个记者取得蠢名字罢了
That's just a dumb name some reporter came up with.
我们不这么叫自己
We don't actually call ourselves that.
我们和很多女人上过床 但又怎样
We all have sex with a lot of women. But who cares?
我们也喜欢吃早午饭
We also love getting brunch.
我们也许可以叫自己早午帮
You might as well call us the Brunch Batch.
或者早污帮
Or the Brunch Bunch.
老天 卡洛斯 你总是那么搞笑
Oh, my God, Carlos, that's why you're the funny one.
这个梗不错 写下来
That is really good. Write that one down.
我们知道花♥花♥公♥子♥的故事
Yeah, we get why the Casanova narrative
十分引人 而且可以帮助我们宣传品牌
is appealing and how it helps our brand.
-我们并不是真的傻 -对 除了屎台子
- We're not complete idiots. - Yeah, except for Shitshow.
真好笑
Good one.
但每个人的内心都是复杂多样的 对吗
But within each man lives a great multiplicity, right?
谁都有不止一面
Nobody is just one thing.
对 除了屎台子 对吧
Yeah, except for Shitshow, right?
是这样的 我们可以取笑他 因为我们是朋友
You know, we can make fun of him because, like, he's our friend.
真对不起 屎台子
I am so sorry, Shitshow.
尚象餐厅
但是当工程师们将两块叠压组合玻璃
But the modern era of automotive glass
用一层PVB树脂[聚乙烯醇缩丁醛]分开
began when engineers took two panes of laminated glass
汽车玻璃的时代才正式开启
and separated them with a thin layer of PVB.
你呢 你在行业里吗
How about you? Are you in the industry?
-对 我是个经纪人 -经纪人
- Yes, actually. I'm an agent. - Agent?
原来你说的是娱乐行业
Oh, you're in the entertainment industry.
我说的行业 是汽车玻璃行业
When I said the industry, I meant the auto glass industry.
我们把这一行成为行业
We call our business the industry
因为我们觉得我们比其他人更重要
because we think we're more important than everybody else.
我可以对大家大讲特讲 对于塔妮莎我有多骄傲
I could bore everyone to death about how proud I am
把你们都讲到睡着
of the woman Taneisha's become,
但是我决定不去念我用八个月准备的稿子
but rather than read the remarks I've been preparing for the last eight months,
我要把麦克风
I'm gonna turn the microphone over
让给一位问心无愧的电影明星
to an honest to God movie star,
女士们先生们 掌声有请马男波杰克
BoJack Horseman, ladies and gentlemen.
谢谢 谢谢 来说说我们为什么会在这里
Thank you, thank you. Let's get to the reason we're here.
不 乔治舅舅 我们可不是为了巧克力喷泉来的
And no, Uncle George, I don't mean the chocolate fountain.
其实呢
You know, I don't know
我并不是特别了解凯伦和塔妮莎
Karen and Taneisha super well,
但是我知道 在这世间
but I do know how precious and rare it is
找到那块让你完整的拼图碎片有多不容易
to find that one missing puzzle piece who completes you.
当你当你确定的时候 就确定了 对吧
And when you know, you know. You know?
所以恭喜这对找到彼此的情侣
So congrats to the happy couple for knowing.
好了 套用一句电影行业常用的话
Okay, as they say in the movie business,
"波杰克的戏份结束了"
"That's a wrap on BoJack."
来听听伴娘们的祝福吧
Let's hear it from some of these bridesmaids.
塔妮莎 凯伦
Taneisha, Karen.
塔妮莎 凯伦
Taneisha... Karen...
我在来的路上 司机停在了一个奇怪的停车场
On the way here, the driver stopped in some weird parking lot
问我能不能摸摸我的头发
and asked if he could touch my hair.
-太可怕了 -是啊
- That's terrifying. - I know.
是那一个很流行的拼车软件
It is a very popular ride-sharing app,
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表