剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
- Hello? - Hey, Mr. Peanutbutter.
加急件
现在方便谈公事吗
Is this an okay time to talk business?
可以 我在等花生酱队长
Yeah, I'm just waiting for Captain Peanutbutter.
什么 是麦片牌子吗
What is that, like, a cereal?
不是 是我哥
No, my brother.
-他要来机场接我们 -真好
- He's picking us up at the airport. - Nice.
说到接人送人
Speaking of driving people places,
奇迹拼车刚经历了一次假日旺季
Cabracadabra had a killer holiday season
我觉得新年时我们应该会更受欢迎
and I think New Year's is going to be even bigger.
我喜欢这个节奏 陶德
I'm loving that segue, Todd.
你真是会说话的麦哲伦海峡
You are a conversational Magellan.
原来女性的安全出行
Turns out there's a huge demand
有这么大的市场需求 谁能想到呢
for a safe space for women. Who knew?
说实话 我绝对想不到
Honestly, never would've crossed my mind.
其实我在想 下一步做什么
So I was thinking, what's the next step?
如果我们把女性的安全出行方式
What if we made our safe space for women...
与男性共享会怎样
...also available to men?
这可是一片未开♥发♥的市场
That's an untapped market.
好的 那就定了
All right, then it's agreed.
不告个别吗
No goodbye?
真有阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特的风格[坠机]
He's a conversational Amelia Earhart.
花生酱先生和花生酱队长同在一间屋子里
Mr. Peanutbutter and Captain Peanutbutter in the same room?
怎么 这是闪回镜头吗
What is this, a flashback episode?
花生酱队长 你个老家伙
Captain Peanutbutter, you old so-and-so.
-快过来 -小心点
- Get over here. - Careful.
花生酱队长夫人呢
Where's Mrs. Captain Peanutbutter?
她在阿♥拉♥斯加参加雪橇赛 她向你问好
She's in Alaska running the Iditarod. She sends her love.
顺便打你一拳
And this noogie.
戴安 这是我哥哥
Diane, this is my big brother.
哥哥 我才比你大五分钟
Big brother? I'm five minutes older.
可你永远大我五分钟
And you always will be.
很高兴认识你 队长
It's nice to meet you, Captain.
握什么手 我们可是家人
Hey, put that thing away. You're family.
大卫·钳准备要在新西兰
So David Pincher is about to shoot
拍《飞马号♥之旅》三部曲
the Flight of the Pegasus trilogy in New Zealand,
波杰克非常适合当主角
and BoJack is perfect for the lead.
这种角色会提高波杰克的公众地位
A part like that would really underline
让大家知道他不仅是演员 更是电影明星
that BoJack's more than just an actor, he's a movie star.
而且要是拍这个 刚好档期就满了
Plus, if I'm doing that, I conveniently won't be able
没空拍那个蠢到爆的《胡闹的伊森》了
to do that dumbass Ethan Around show.
你到时候回绝他的时候可以用这个理由
Use that when you tell him I won't do it.
你为什么不直接跟他说你不想拍
Why don't you tell him you don't want to do it?
不行 我对他来说就像父亲...
I can't. I'm like a father figure to him--
因为我睡了他妈妈
By which I mean I slept with his mother.
-好恶心 -不不不
- Gross. - No no no, no.
我是20年前跟她睡的 她当时很年轻 不恶心
I slept with her 20 years ago. She was young then, not gross.
我非常喜欢你演的《迷离感应》
Hey, man. Loved you in The Caveman's Valentine.
没反应吗 《迷离感应》
Nothing? The Caveman's Valentine?
神秘流浪汉协助警方擒获少年谋杀案真凶的故事
塞缪尔·杰克逊留着那个大胡子 去查查
Samuel L. Jackson had that big beard? Look it up.
-找到笑点之后打给我 -好的
- When you start laughing, call me. - Will do.
飞马号♥那部电影我们有试镜邀请了吗
Do we have an offer on the Pegasus movie?
我会拿到的 斯巴"达"皮塔
I'll get it, Kalamata.
心急吃不了热豆腐
Don't get your pita in a wad.
《飞马号♥之旅》
Flight of the Pegasus.
罗伯特·唐尼在一位陌生人浴室地上醒来
This must be what Robert Downey Jr. Felt like
发现自己会成为钢铁侠的时候
when he woke up on that stranger's bathroom floor
应该也是这种感觉吧
and found out he was gonna be Iron Man.
欢迎来到拉布拉多半岛
今天的拉布拉多半岛依然十分温暖
It's another unseasonably warm day in the Labrador Peninsula
一直到新年 应该都是晴天
and things are looking sunny all the way to the new year.
有句话说得很对...
It really is true what they say...
拉布拉多半岛从来不会发生坏事
Nothing bad ever happens on the Labrador Peninsula.
真是天堂
Oh, paradise.
叔叔先生 叔叔先生
Uncle Mister. Uncle Mister.
谁让这些小怪物来我岛上的
Now who let these little monsters onto my peninsula?
我们是你的侄子啊
We're your nephews.
什么 我的侄子们什么时候这么乖了
What? I don't remember my nephews being made out of candy.
咯咯叫 咯咯叫
Gobble, gobble, gobble.
看这些小孩 真是奇迹 对吧
Look at those children. Little miracles, right?
他们长得真可爱 不是说我看脸
They're adorable, not that I value them based on their looks.
不过 当然
Because, of course,
当今社会对孩子的评价总是离不开可爱
children in society today are often reduced to their cuteness.
我真想好好了解下你的孩子们
I can't wait to get to know your children as people,
这样就可以根据他们的个性
so I can specifically compliment them individually
分别夸赞他们了
on the foundation of their characters.
不过总有一天他们也会死 跟我们一样
Well, one day they'll die, just like us.
-你相信灵魂的存在吗 -什么
- Do you believe in the soul? - What?
生命是我们最珍贵的资源
Life is the most precious resource we have.
记住这一点 戴安
Remember that, Diane.
好的
Okay.
是不是很棒
Pretty great, right?
欢迎回家 弟弟
对了 我有优♥惠♥券哦
你有没有跟你哥哥说"流产"的事
Did you tell your brother about the A-B-O-R-T-I-O-N?
你说海选[音似]吗 我还没跟他说
The audition? No, I could never tell him about that.
他以为我是独家邀请的 说出来他会伤心
He thinks I'm offer-only, it would break his heart.
等等 什么海选
Wait, what audition?
-我是说流产 -没说 要说吗
- No, the abortion. - Oh, no. Should I have?
他之前跟我说了一些很奇怪的话
He said some weird stuff to me earlier.
有点像Creed乐队伤感歌♥曲的歌♥词
The kind of stuff you'd hear in a sad Creed song.
或是艾略特·史密斯的欢快歌♥曲
Or a happy Elliott Smith song.
他可能只是在逗你
Oh, he's probably just razzing ya,
不过他是条好狗 只叫唤不咬人
but he's a good dog. All bark, no bite.
抱歉 这是拉布拉多岛的说法
Sorry, that's a Labrador expression.
用人类的语言来说的话就是
I guess in human terms it would be:
他只会说 不会用突击步♥枪♥打你
He's all talk, and no shooting you with an assault rifle.
你觉得人类会这样吗
Is that what you think humans do?
我说错了吗
Am I wrong?
至少九层大厦
这就是大卫·钳
Boom! This is David Pincher.
而这些就是为他工作的所有人员
And this is everyone who works for him.
对我们不利的是
Now unfortunately for us,
白板上的所有人肯定都很喜欢他们老板的电影
everyone on this board must really like their boss's movies,
因为每逢节假日 他们都成了《消失的爱人》
because for the holidays, they're all Gone Girl.
谢谢夸奖 除了她
Thank you, except for her. Boom.
大卫·钳的选角导演助理
The assistant to David Pincher's casting director.
等等 我认得这张脸 她怎么看着这么眼熟
Wait a second, I know that face. Why does she look so familiar?
-我去 -我去
- Oh, fish. - Oh, fish.
当我发现我最喜欢的助理
So when I found out that the best assistant I ever had
正在为大卫·钳工作时
was working for David Pincher,
我想 这世界可真小啊
I mean, what are the odds?
他会雇你
Did he hire you
是因为你那小巧可爱的班杰明·巴顿式鼻子吗
because of your cute little Benjamin Button-nose?
《本杰明·巴顿奇事》中布拉德·皮特饰演的角色
我会替波杰克说几句好话的 但我只是个小助理
I'll put in a good word for BoJack, but I'm just an assistant.
小助理吗 劳拉 助理可厉害着呢
Just an assistant? Laura, assistants are everything.
你每天起得比鸡早 睡得比狗晚
You're the first people in, the last people out.
你熟知每个人的真名 年龄
You know everyone's real name, age,
鼻型 牙齿和乳♥头♥
nose, teeth, and tits.
你掌握着实权 因为在当今的经济形势下
You have power, because in today's economy
真正的实权只有手里掌握的信息
the only true power is information.
我希望你能使用这种力量
I want you to use that power.
我希望你能让你老板选波杰克做主演
I want you to get your boss to pick BoJack as his Pegasus.
我一直相信着你 劳拉
I always believed in you, Laura.
问题在于 你相信自己吗
The question is: do you believe in yourself?
这可真是...不好意思 你刚刚是即兴发挥吗
Wow, that's-- I'm sorry, did you just make that up?
因为那听起来...你刚刚那番话是背过稿的吧
Because that was-- Is that a speech you had ready to go?
-你愿意为我这么做吗 -当然没问题
- Will you do this for me? - Of course.
当我在朝气想升职的时候你那么挺我
You went to bat for me when I tried to get a promotion at Vigor.
我当时费了老大劲 竭尽所能地帮助你
I pushed so hard for you. I did everything I could.
我的意思是 姐们儿之间不就得互相扶持吗
I mean, we gals gotta look out for each other. Right?
没错
Right.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表