剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
天啊 谢天谢地你没事
Oh, my God! Thank God you're okay!
我有事 我无聊死了
I'm not okay. I'm bored.
这个宾馆房♥间无聊死了
This hotel room is boring!
电视上演什么
What's on TV?
维兹·卡利法
-在播奥斯卡 -真的吗
- The Oscars are on. - Really?
-我们一起寻欢作乐多久了 -我大爱奥斯卡
- How long have we been on this bender? - I love the Oscars.
红毯 时尚
The red carpet, the fashion,
好莱污的所有星光都集于一个让人激动的夜晚
all the magic of Hollywoo wrapped up in one exciting night.
最佳原创歌♥曲奖获得者是
And the winner for Best Original Song is...
《蠢香蕉之歌♥》
"The Silly Banana Song"
《玩快艇筛子的纳粹兵》 萨拉·琳
from The Nazi Who Played Yahtzee by Sarah Lynn.
快上来 姑娘
Get your ass up here, girl.
我得奖了 天啊 我都忘记自己被提名了
I won! Oh, my God! I forgot I was even nominated.
我代表她来领奖
I accept this on her behalf.
如果你在看 萨拉·琳
And if you're watching this, Sarah Lynn,
不管你在哪里 快点回家
wherever you are, please come home.
天 我该去领奖的
Oh, man, I should have been there.
如果我小时候你告诉我我会赢奥斯卡
When I was a kid, if you'd told me I'd win an Oscar,
我肯定不会相信
I'd never have believed it.
现在我真赢了...
And, now, I've done it and...
波杰克 我...
BoJack... I don't...
一点都不喜欢自己
like anything about me.
这根本不是我
None of this is me.
我的胸不是我的
These boobs aren't me.
-这房♥子不是我的 -我们现在不在你家里
- This house isn't me. - We're not at your house right now.
我穿这件衣服的唯一原因
The only reason I wear this shirt
是因为有公♥司♥给我八千美金让我穿它
is because some company paid me $8,000 to wear it.
我甚至根本不需要这笔钱
And I don't even need the money.
我只是喜欢有人仍然让我穿他们的衣服
I just liked that someone still wanted me to wear their shirt.
没事的 一切都不会有事的
It's okay. Everything's gonna be okay.
我该怎么做 我不知道该怎么办
What am I supposed to do? I don't know what to do.
我完了吗 你完了吗 我们都完了吗
Am I doomed? Are you doomed? Are we all doomed?
不不 冷静 没人完了
No, no! Calm down. Nobody is doomed.
我告诉你我们该怎么做
And I'll tell you what we're gonna do.
我们要一起去天文馆
We're gonna go to the planetarium.
真的吗
Really?
我们的天阳系
Our solar system formed
大约于45亿年前形成
about four and a half billion years ago...
-这里是不是很美 -绝对的
- Isn't this place amazing? - Totally.
我都忘了除了洛杉矶天空的六颗星之外
I always forget that there are more than just the six stars
还有其它的很多星星
you can see in the Los Angeles sky.
星星是也很美 但我是说这栋建筑
Yeah, that's cool, too, but I meant this building.
这是个大穹顶 穹顶好酷
It's a giant dome. Domes are so cool.
我更喜欢长方形建筑 我一直都喜欢
I prefer rectangular buildings, as I firmly established.
我想成为建筑师
I wanna be an architect.
不管是马 猫 人 或者蜥蜴
...be it horse, cat, human, or even lizard,
我们不过是亿万年宇宙中的转瞬即逝
our lives are but the briefest flashes in a universe that is billions of years old.
看到了吧 萨拉·琳 我们没完
See, Sarah Lynn, we're not doomed.
从最大的大局来看 我们不过是
In the great grand scheme of things, we're just tiny specks
有一天终将被忘记的尘埃
that will one day be forgotten.
所以我们过去做了什么不要紧
So, it doesn't matter what we did in the past,
我们将被如何记住也不要紧
or how we'll be remembered.
唯一要紧的是现在 是此时此刻
The only thing that matters is right now, this moment,
是我们在一起的这一特殊的时刻
this one spectacular moment we are sharing together.
对吧 萨拉·琳
Right, Sarah Lynn?
萨拉·琳
Sarah Lynn?
萨拉·琳
Sarah Lynn?
*九十年代时我参演了一部著名电视剧*
*Back in the '90s I was in a very famous TV show*
*我是马男波杰克*
*I'm BoJack the Horseman*
*那匹马波杰克的行为大家了如指掌*
*BoJack the horse don't act like you don't know*
*我想沉迷过去*
*And I'm trying to hold onto my past*
*都过了这么久 我想我不会长久了*
*It's been so long. I don't think I'm gonna last.*
*我应该会努力让你明白*
*I guess I'll just try and make you understand*
*比起人我更像马*
*That I'm more horse than a man*
*还是比起马我更像人*
*Or I'm more man than a horse...*
波杰克
BoJack.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表