剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
who once got his dick stuck in a vacuum cleaner.
我相信那部剧里没有这一幕
I'm pretty sure that never happened on the show.
如果说要我抛弃我作为记者的职业道德
If I'm going to sacrifice my journalistic integrity,
那肯定是因为我要跟一个电影明星上♥床♥
it's because I'm having sex with a movie star.
现在全没了
And they're off!
-喜欢吗 小马 -喜欢
- You like that, little horsie? - Yeah.
-但我不需要你开口说话 -我是美人鱼 宝贝
- But I don't need you to talk. - I'm a mermaid, baby.
-我要爬上你的船了 -什么
- Gonna climb up onto your boat. - What?
-怎么了 -抱歉 我...稍等一下
- What happened? - Sorry, I just... Give me a minute.
你要我给你手给你口或者给它唱首生日歌♥吗
You want me to touch it, blow on it, sing it happy birthday?
不 就...
No, just...
你为什么要提到船
Why did you say that thing about the boat?
我不知道 我想性感一点 你没事吧
I don't know, I was being sexy. You okay?
算了 你毁了一切
Just forget it. You ruined it.
你想谈谈吗
You want to talk about it?
没什么好说的 那是个误会而已
There's nothing to talk about. It was a misunderstanding, that's all it was.
她只是刚好在最不恰当的时机...
She just walked in at the worst possible...
那不是我的错 对吧
It wasn't my fault, right?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
那艘船上 有个女孩
On the boat, there was a girl.
-什么 -在新墨西哥
- What? - In New Mexico.
她很信任我
And she trusted me.
我一直问自己 如果她妈妈没有进来
I keep asking myself if her mother didn't walk in,
我会那么做吗
would I have done it?
内心中有个声音很确定地说不会
And part of me is sure that I couldn't.
但另一个声音说这是撒谎
But another part knows that's a lie.
如果你已经让一件事情错到无法挽回的地步
How do you make something right when you've made it so wrong
你会怎么去弥补
you can never go back?
我觉得你应该继续往前走
I just think you have to keep moving forward?
我这辈子就只干过这一件事 瞧瞧我现在的样子
All my life that's all I've ever done. What's it gotten me?
你现在是个电影明星了
Well, look, you're the star of a movie now.
你可能会赢奥斯卡奖呢
You're probably gonna win an Oscar.
我甚至都没出演 那不是我
I'm not even in it. That's not me.
-什么叫那不是你 -那是个数字替身
- What do you mean, that's not you? - I was digitally replaced.
加特效的 那不是我
Special effects. None of it's me.
那可真是
Wow, that's...
这料可真劲爆
That's quite a story.
我甚至都不该在这里
I shouldn't even be here.
这一夜很漫长
You know. It's been a long night.
我们上♥床♥吧
Why don't we just go to bed?
到了早上 一切都会好的
In the morning, everything will be okay.
该死
Oh, shit.
波杰克
BoJack?
现在是凌晨四点
It's 4:00 am.
不 现在是七点 我在纽约 这是未来来电
No, it's 7:00. I'm in New York. I'm calling from the future.
是马男波杰克吗 这是联动剧集吗
Is that BoJack Horseman? What is this, a crossover episode?
你想干什么
What do you want?
假设吧 你得到了关于我的消息
Let's say, hypothetically, you had some information about me.
你准备写一篇报道
You were gonna write about it,
我想赶在你发表之前阻止你
I wanted to stop you before you could get it published.
这种情况下 我能改变你心意的
What would be a smart thing I could do in that situation
最明智的办法是什么
that would make you change your mind?
我们又要为那本书吵架了吗
Are we fighting about the book again?
因为我忘了上次说到哪里了
Because I don't remember where we left off last time.
不 戴安 不是所有事都和你有关
No. Diane, not everything is about you.
就这一次 我有麻烦了 我需要你的帮忙
For once, I have a problem, I need your help.
好吧 再跟我捋一遍
Okay, walk me through it again?
我没时间了 这里是你的三小时后了
I don't have time for this. It's already three hours later here.
多谢了 你又一次一点用都没有
Thanks a lot. Once again, you've been no help whatsoever.
来自未来的剧透 你烂爆了
Spoiler from the future, you suck.
对不起你不烂 我只是...现在很抑郁 再见
Sorry, you don't suck. I'm just... very stressed out right now. Bye.
快点 快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
我知道情况了 我在处理了
I'm aware of the situation and I'm handling it.
-但我还没有... -我在处理了
- But I haven't even-- - I'm handling it.
今晚放映会见
I'll see you at the screening tonight.
-但是 -别迟到了
- But... - Don't be late.
波杰克
BoJack!
你在那啊 待在那别动
There you are. Stay right there.
你绝对不会相信昨晚我怎么过的
You will not believe the night I had.
-这座城市会把你生吞了 -你拿到冰了吗
- This city will eat you alive. - Did you get the ice?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我又迷路了
I'm lost again!
好了 奥克斯纳德
All right, Oxnard.
这是一个千载难逢的机会
We are looking at a once in a lifetime opportunity.
陶德不在这里真是太可惜了
You know it's too bad Todd's not here.
他最擅长提出那种一开始看上去
He's always the best at coming up with ideas
特别垃圾的点子...
that at first might seem terrible...
好吧
Right.
如果他在这里 他也许会说
If he was here, he'd probably say something like,
"你知道什么很有意思吗 意大利面过滤器"
"You know what's cool? Spaghetti strainers!"
继续说
Go on.
然后你会说"我觉得我在哪儿看到过"
And you'd say, "I feel like I've seen that somewhere before."
听上去真像我的语气
That is so me!
然后他会说"那万一我告诉你
And then he'd say, "What if I told you
这个意大利面过滤器还是一顶帽子呢"
this spaghetti strainer is also a hat?"
一顶意大利面过滤器帽子
A spaghetti strainer that's also a hat?
这真是个好主意
That is a brilliant idea!
不 我的意思是这主意糟透了
No! That's a terrible idea. That's my point!
不 我们先把这放在待考虑清单里
No, let's put that in the maybe pile.
现在我们得把精力花在电视节目上
Right now, we need to focus on TV shows.
陶德肯定会建议
I'm sure Todd would suggest,
《意大利面过滤器帽子电视节目》
A Spaghetti Strainer That's Also A Hat: The TV Show.
就是这个 陶德 你又做到了
That's it! Todd, you've done it again.
不 这还什么都没做呢
No! Nobody's done anything.
奥克斯纳德 我要你买♥♥下
Oxnard, I want you to buy out
整个意大利面过滤器仓库
the entire spaghetti strainer warehouse.
我是说他们所有的意大利面过滤器
I mean, every spaghetti strainer they got.
我要为这个节目把所有钱投在意大利面过滤器上
I'm putting all my money in spaghetti strainers for this show.
-这算什么节目 -别问我 这是你的主意
- How is this a show? - Don't ask me. It's your idea.
试映 马男波杰克上演《一代骄马》
高科技放映技术
我已经解决了我们的问题
I took care of our problem.
你干了什么
What did you do?
你什么都不用知道 已经处理好了
You don't need to know anything else. It's been taken care of.
安娜
Ana...
在酒店中有那么一刻
There was a moment back at the hotel where...
我真的以为我搞砸了 我怕一切都结束了
I really thought I blew it, I was scared it was all over,
然后 我感觉如释重负
and then after, I was relieved.
我不知道我该不该赢奥斯卡奖
I don't know if I should win an Oscar.
-我不知道我到底想不想 -别惩罚自己了
- I don't know if I want to. - Stop punishing yourself.
我没有出演电影 我当时在新墨西哥州
I was not in the movie. I was in New Mexico.
这都不重要 现在重要的是故事
None of that matters. All that matters now is the story.
我们的故事由我们来决定
We get to decide what our story is.
轮不到别人对你的故事指手画脚
Nobody else gets to tell you what your story is.
-我的故事是什么 -我告诉你
- What is my story? - I'll tell you.
这三十年来这一直是你的梦想 你做到了
This has been your dream for the last 30 years. You made it happen.
奥斯卡不会让你永远快乐 不会解决你的问题
An Oscar won't make you happy forever, it won't solve all your problems.
你赢得了奥斯卡奖 第二天你还是你自己
You win that Oscar, the next day you go back to being you.
但那一晚绝对是美妙的一晚
But that night is a really good night.
我认为你值得享受美妙的一晚
I think you deserve a really good night,
我知道如何帮你得到这一晚
and I know how to get you there.
你想要吗
Do you want that?
我想要
Yes, I do.
去介绍你的电影 说出你的故事
Go introduce your movie. Tell your story.
明天我们飞往芝加哥
Tomorrow we fly to Chicago.
做一代骄马不仅仅是要跑得快
Being Secretariat isn't just about running fast.
一代骄马是一种态度
Secretariat's a state of mind.
是要做正确的选择 坚持做自己
It's about doing the right thing, standing up for yourself.
我环顾自周 发现这里全是一代骄马
Why, I look around and I see a whole room full of Secretariats.
你是一代骄马
You are Secretariat.
你也是一代骄马
And you are Secretariat.
你也是一代骄马
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表