剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
亲爱的犹大
你是个很棒的员工 我为你自豪
-明天会怎样 -我不知道
- What's gonna happen tomorrow? - I don't know.
-我们会吵架吗 -不会
- Are we going to fight? - No.
肯定会的 药效一过 我就会变得很刻薄
We are. Drugs are gonna wear off and I'm gonna be mean.
-我为什么这么刻薄 -你不刻薄
- Why am I so mean? - You're not mean.
-我们去拉布拉多半岛吧 -真的吗
- Let's go to the Labrador Peninsula. - Yeah?
跟你的家人一起过新年
Spend New Year's with your family.
你肯定会喜欢的
Oh, you are gonna love it up there.
我有个叔叔现在还在当地酒馆里吹长笛呢
I have an uncle who still plays the flute at the local pub every week.
-我想听他吹 -你听不到
- I want to hear him. - Ohh, you can't.
-他的演奏频率只有狗听得到 -好吧
- He plays in dog frequency. - Aww.
你的血检报告没什么问题 回家去吧
Well, your blood work looks good. So go home.
对了 别再碰毒品了 尤其是现在
Oh, and, uh, lay off the drugs. Especially now.
-为什么尤其是现在 -别担心 你的宝宝没事
- Why especially now? - Oh, don't worry. Your baby's fine.
什么宝宝 你为什么要说宝宝
What do you mean "Baby"? Why do you say "Baby"?
你不知道吗
Do you not know?
-你怀孕了 -我了个擦...
- You're pregnant. - Motherf--
九十年代时我参演了一部著名电视剧
Back in the '90s I was in a very famous TV show
*我是马男波杰克*
*I'm BoJack the Horseman*
*那匹马波杰克的行为大家了如指掌*
*BoJack the Horseman don't act like you don't know*
*我想沉迷过去*
*And I'm trying to hold on to my past*
*都过了这么久 我想我不会长久了*
*It's been so long I don't think I'm gonna last*
*我应该会努力让你明白*
*I guess I'll just try and make you understand*
*比起人我更像马*
*That I'm more horse than a man*
*还是比起马我更像人
*Or I'm more man than a horse*
波杰克
BoJack.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表