剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
那么做是为了颠覆自我选择个人身份的理念
to subvert the idea of co-opting personal identity
进一步宣传企业品牌
to further corporate branding which,
不过好像没有搞笑的效果
as I'm saying it, isn't much of a joke.
"布拉恩" 真的很好笑 你应该当作家
"Blarn." That is very funny. You should be a writer.
谢谢 我叫戴安
Thanks. I'm Diane.
-花生酱先生 -我知道
- Mr. Peanutbutter. - Yeah, I know.
-MySpace上加我好友好吗 -没问题
- Add me on MySpace, okay? - Sure.
好嘞 回见了 戴安娜
All right. Guess I'll see you around, Diana.
我叫戴安
It's Diane.
伙计 计划稍微有变
Hey, buddy, slight change of plans.
你得取消 取消所有活动
You got to call it off. Call the whole thing off.
取消是什么意思 两分钟后我们就首映了
What do you mean "call it off"? We premiere in two minutes.
通知电视网 取消一切
Call the network, cancel the whole thing.
没人想看我在《胡闹的小马》光碟上拉屎
Nobody wants to see me take a dump on a Horsin' Around VHS.
波杰克 不会有事 这是我们想要的 记得吗
BoJack, it's going to be fine. This is what we wanted, remember?
你站着说话不腰疼 剧里是我的名字
That'd easy for you to say. It's my name on the show.
所以我才不想再拍电视剧了
This is why I didn't want to do another TV show.
本来一切都完美的
Everything was perfect.
波杰克 这垃圾玩意儿就是很疯狂 大写的疯狂
BoJack, this shit is bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S.
我无法向你保证每个人都会喜欢这部剧
I can't promise you everyone will love this show.
但无论如何 大家会记住它
But no matter what, people will remember it.
五年或十年后
Five, ten years from now,
大家想到你就会想到这部剧
this is the show people will associate you with,
而你会为此高兴的
and you'll be glad they do.
因为这部剧真实 前卫 与众不同
Because this show is real, it's edgy, it's different.
没有天赋的人是演不出来的
A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off.
但我愿意赌你马男波杰克
But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman.
-你愿意吗 -我愿意
- Are you? - Yes, I am.
很好 剧马上开演了
Great. Because the show is starting
你的人生要就此永远改变了
and your life is about to change forever,
倒计时 三 二 一
in three, two, one.
干嘛呢 小婊砸们
Whassup, bitches?
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表