剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
这并不是我拿不到纪念章的原因
That's no reason for me to not get my chip.
可这就是你不该拿纪念章的原因啊
That's literally exactly the reason you shouldn't get your chip.
那12步里又没说不能喝酒
Nowhere in the 12 steps does it say to not drink.
不能喝酒没被算在里面 漏洞哦
That's not actually one of the steps. Loophole.
你喝口吧
Take a swig.
如果必须要听一堆废物
If you have to listen to losers
讲述他们悲惨的戒瘾生活
talk about their shitty sober lives,
还是喝醉了会好得多
it's a lot more fun to be buzzed.
我认识到 人们不会因为想要改变而改变
And I realized people don't change because they want to change.
他们改变都是因为走投无路
They change because they have to change.
天啊 嘘
Oh, God. Boo!
在这里不能嘘人的
Oh, booing is generally frowned upon here.
那我要怎么告诉他们这故事很无聊
How else am I supposed to express how boring these stories are?
我叫赛门 我是个酒鬼
My name is Simon and I'm an alcoholic.
你好 赛门
Hi, Simon.
我的人生谷底
My rock bottom was
是那次我真的在谷底醒来
when I actually woke up under a rock.
真的不能再低了
Can't get lower than that.
拜托 你们这样还叫酗酒
Come on! You people call yourself drunks?
你们说的这些事我没喝酒的时候都会做
Most of this is stuff I do on a daily basis completely sober.
相信我 伙计 我们做过很糟糕的事
Trust me, pal, we've done some awful things.
有一次 我不想让我朋友搬出去
One time, I didn't want my friend to move out,
我就利用性格演员
so I used character actress
安·唐德帮我破坏了他的嘻哈歌♥剧
Ann Dowd to help me sabotage his hip-hopera.
拜托 这都是小儿科
Oh, please, that's baby stuff.
你们这群所谓的酒鬼想知道什么才叫惨吗
You so-called drunks want something to feel shitty about?
-波杰克 我们该走了 -那我就给你们讲一讲
- BoJack, maybe we should go. - I got somethin' for ya. Whoa.
我叫波杰克
My name is BoJack.
你好 波杰克
Hi, BoJack.
别装得跟不认识我似的
Oh, like you didn't know?
算了 我有一次一路跑到
Anyway, I once went all the way down
新墨西哥州去见我认识的一个女人
to New Mexico to see a woman that I knew,
她有一个女儿叫佩妮
and she had a young daughter, Penny.
佩妮·卡尔森 这是她的真名
Penny Carson. That's her real name.
你们可以去查她 我不在乎
You can look her up. I don't care.
起初 我想睡她妈 可是被拒绝了
And first, I tried to sleep with the mom, but she said no.
后来 我想睡那个女孩
Then, I tried to sleep with the daughter.
可是却被她妈刚好撞见我想睡她女儿
Then, the mom walked in on me trying to sleep with the daughter,
于是我只好说 "天了噜 我要退场了"
and I was like, "Oopsie-doopsie! Exit stage right!"
神啊
Oh, God.
最糟糕的是 我都不知道在我离开后发生了什么
The worst part is, I don't even know what happened after I left.
我有没有毁掉这个家庭
Did I ruin the family?
有没有给那个小女孩留下♥阴♥影
Did I scar that little girl for life?
我不知道 也永远不会知道了
I don't know. I'll never know.
这只是困扰着我的
And that's just, like, one of a billion things
无数件事中的一件
that I have going through my head all the time.
还有谁的故事比这个更劲爆吗
So, anyone got a better story than that?
应该没有了吧 小贱♥人♥们
Didn't think so, bitches.
我的奖杯呢 我的纪念章呢
Where's my trophy, or chip, or whatever?
你也太厉害了 波杰克
That was impressive, BoJack.
我从没见过他们因为所有人都太无聊了
I've never seen them cancel an AA meeting
而取消互助会
because everyone got bummed out before.
你在说什么
Uh, what are you talking about?
你告诉了所有人那个叫佩妮的女孩
You told everyone about that Penny chick.
然后你又一直在讲你永远也不会改变
Then, you went on and on about how you're never going to change.
后来你又在追那只鼻涕虫
Then, you chased the slug around,
威胁他说要往他头上撒盐
threatening to pour salt on his head.
-我说了佩妮的事 -我们都做烂事
- I talked about Penny? - Hey! We've all done shitty stuff before.
不过大多数人不会像你那么骄傲罢了
Most of us aren't as proud of it as you seem to be.
我并没有骄傲 想到我可能
I'm not proud. I feel really terrible
真的毁了那个女孩的一生 我真的很难受
that I might have really messed that girl up.
她好着呢 我查了她的脸书
Oh, she's fine. I looked her up on Facebook.
她要去奥伯林了 喜欢泰国菜
She's going to Oberlin, likes Thai food
喜欢寒冬第一天烧起火来的味道
and the smell of a fire on the first really cold day of winter.
这并不能说明什么 谁都喜欢寒冬第一天
That doesn't mean anything. Everyone likes the smell of fire
烧起火来的味道
on the first cold day of winter.
在我参加互助会之前
You know, I used to feel just like you
我和你一样
before I got into this "12 steps" thing.
他们教会了我如何弥补过错
They taught me how to make amends.
只要为你之前做过的事情道歉
You just say you're sorry for the things you did
前尘往事就能一笔勾销
and you get a clean slate.
那又能怎样 很快我又会惹上别的麻烦
So, what? Just dirty up the slate again.
那你就继续弥补过错啊
Then, you just make amends again.
这是个无休无止的循环
It's a never-ending cycle,
你最后总是会自我感觉良好的
where you always end up feeling good about yourself.
-不要啊 -我说
- No! - You know what?
我有可能是吸了笑气和浴盐
This may be the nitrous and bath salts talking,
但我真想再多吸点笑气和浴盐
but I want to do some more nitrous and bath salts.
然后 我们就去弥补过错
And then, let's make some goddamn amends.
也许你可以从刚刚儿童游戏屋
Maybe you should start with the family
被你撞毁的那家开始
whose playhouse you just smashed.
-不要啊 -孩子
- Oh, no! - Oh. Hey, kid!
真抱歉你没用的老爸给你搭了这么破烂的游戏屋
I'm sorry your lame dad built such a cheap-ass playhouse!
就是 你得用平行连接
Yeah, you gotta use parallel
来支撑地基 蠢货
joints to support that foundation, dumbshit!
-还有 去吞鸡♥巴♥吧 -我还真的感觉好多了
- Also, suck a dick! - You know what? I do feel better.
-他们好像不在家 -那我们就等吧
- I don't think they're home. - So, we wait.
我得向戴安道歉 不然我们不能走
I need to make amends to Diane, and we're not leaving until I do.
可是这里好无聊啊 我好饿好无聊啊
But it's boring out here, and I'm hungry and I'm bored!
他们家里肯定有吃的
I bet they have food inside.
看看我能不能找到备用钥匙 找到了
Let's see if I still have that spare key. Here it is.
-太棒了 -等我们吃完东西
- Yes! - Okay, after we get food,
记得提醒我帮他们修窗户
remind me that this is another thing I need to make amends for.
过滤器
那俩人去哪儿了
Where are those two?
他们家的食物可不够
They did not keep their fridge stocked enough
两个嗨了的人等两个小时的啊
for two stoned people waiting around for hours.
现在才过了10分钟
It's only been, like, ten minutes.
你也太能吃了吧
You have a real thing with food.
这就是一匹马的食量
That's what happens when you mix the appetite of a horse
和心里有缺口需要关注 食物
with the appetite of someone with a hole inside him
和性♥爱♥的人的食量叠加的结果
that needs to be constantly filled with attention, food, and sex.
-把妙脆角给我 -没妙脆角了
- Pass the Bugles. - There's no more Bugles.
什么都没有了 咱们走吧
There's no more of anything. Let's just go.
-在弥补过错之前我是不会走的 -我有个主意
- I can't leave until I make amends. - I got a idea!
我是波杰克的朋友不记得长啥样小姐 我戴着眼镜
My name is BoJack's friend What's-Her-Face and I wear glasses.
我有话对我说吗 波杰克
Do you have something to say to me, BoJack?
-我是波杰克还是花生酱先生 -你想当谁都行
- Am I BoJack or Mr. Peanutbutter? - You can be anyone you want.
这是你的梦...梦...梦...
This is your dream... dream... dream...
别搞这套 我们都醒着呢 现在开始吧
Stop doing that. We're both awake. Let's just get to this.
戴安 很抱歉我对你说了那么刻薄的话
Diane, I'm sorry I said mean things to you.
没事的 我原谅你
That's cool. I forgive you.
等等 我的角色会说这话吗
Wait, would my character say that?
戴安是怎样的人来着 她是亚洲版的黛薇儿吗
What's Diane's deal again? She's, like, an Asian Daria?
《拽妹黛薇儿》主角 全纽约最拽的女高中生
她的性格稍微更复杂一点
She's a little more complex.
但她可以说就是亚洲版的黛薇儿 对吧
But she's basically Asian Daria, right?
戴着眼镜穿着夹克 一副很拽的样子
With the glasses and the jacket and her whole "Blah" thing.
好了闭嘴 从现在起我是花生酱先生
Okay, shut up. Now, I'll be Mr. Peanutbutter
你对我赔罪
and you make amends to me.
花生酱先生是谁
Who's Mr. Peanutbutter?
现在 你是卡洛琳先生 我是戴安娜王妃
And, now, you be Mr. Carolyn and I'll be Princess Diana.
好的 好主意
Oh, yeah. Good idea.
我们该做些什么吗
Should we do something about this?
要不然你们到客房♥里睡一觉醒醒酒吧
Hey, why don't you two sleep this off in our guest room?
天呐 镜子居然会说话
Oh, my God, that mirror is talking to us!
你们阻止不了我们的 未来的我们
You can't stop us, us from the future!
我们在赔罪呢 混账
We're making amends, assholes!
拜托
Come on!
-感觉真棒 -看到没
- That felt so good! - See?
你一去赔罪 不就觉得人生如释重负了吗
When you make amends, don't you just feel lighter?
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表