剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
朝气
你的意思是要合并吗
So you're talking about a merger?
自从我爸过世之后 我就一直独自经营着朝气
Since my dad croaked I've been running Vigor myself,
也很好地履行着职责 工作表现不是A-就是B+
and I've been doing a pretty good job, A-minus/B-plus.
但我也想找些经验丰富的人
But I could use a few more experienced hands
来与我一同掌舵
to help guide the ship,
-因为当老板真的太难了 -没错
- because being a boss is really hard. - Yes.
卡洛琳公主是个骄傲的女人
Princess Carolyn can be a proud woman.
我很高兴你先来跟我沟通
I'm glad you came to me first.
我本来也可以直接找她的
I would have gone to her directly,
但有时她会对我大喊大叫 而我不喜欢
but sometimes she yells at me and I do not like being yelled at
别人对我大喊大叫
and that is just something
这是他人需要了解我的一点特性
that people need to understand about me.
我会跟她说的 等时机得当的时候
I'll talk to her, when the time is right.
所以在这部新剧中 伊森成了老爸
So on the new show Ethan is the dad,
他抚养着三只小马
and he's raising three little horses.
这话在电♥话♥里头不就能交代清楚了吗
You couldn't have told me this over the phone?
这个剧将改变我的人生
This show is going to change my life.
我要让孩子们退学 把一家老小都带到这里
I'm taking the kids out of school and moving everyone down here.
谢尔曼奥克斯万怡酒店有意投资这部剧
I just had an offer accepted on a house in Sherman Oaks.
只要我在新年之前不改变主意
As long as I don't change my mind before the new year, boom.
两百万美元就这样投进去了
Two million dollars, gone.
-新年吗 过了今晚就是啊 -我知道
- The new year? That's tonight. - I know.
你有和我的经纪人交流过吗
Did you talk to my agent by any chance?
-没 -她没联♥系♥你吗
- No. - She didn't call you?
因为我之前跟她沟通过
Cause I was talking to her,
我不知道她是否想让我接这部戏
and I don't know if she wants me to do it.
你也懂经纪人是什么德行
You know how agents are.
你记住一点就好 不是我要拒绝你
Just remember, I'm not the bad guy here.
我完全明白你的意思
I hear you loud and clear.
别担心 在你答应之前我是不会放弃的
Don't worry. We won't take no for an answer.
我想我的档期
I think my schedule's gonna
到时候会很满 我可能要去新西兰
be tough-- Might be going to New Zealand.
我们会适当调整拍摄计划的
We'll work around your schedule.
那群家伙给我的报价高得离谱啊
Those bastards got my quote so damn high.
我们会补偿你的 没有什么问题是解决不了的
We'll pay it. No obstacle is insurmountable.
-只要你想演这部剧 -我的确想演
- As long as you want to do it. - And I do want to do it.
快帮我摆脱掉这件破事
Get me out of this thing.
这个混账对我有求必应 真是太操蛋了
This asshole's giving me everything I ask for. What a nightmare.
那就跟他说你不想演啊
Tell him you don't want to do the show.
我做不到 这会毁了他的
I can't. It would destroy him.
毁掉别人是我花钱请你来做的事
Destroying people is what I pay you to do,
这样我就不用考虑那些被毁的人的感受
so I don't think about the people I'm destroying.
你不清楚经纪人的职责是什么吗
Do you not know what an agent is?
波杰克 你在里面没事吧
BoJack, are you okay in there?
你是在大号♥还是小号♥啊
Is it number one or number two?
至少九层大厦
那只猫把我们逼得没有出路 我们该怎么办
That cat's running circles around us. What are we going to do?
也许我们可以分散她的注意力 用激光如何
Maybe we can distract her? I'm thinking laser pointer.
我们要想打败她 就得站在她的角度思考问题
If we're going to beat her, we need to think like her.
与其让电影制♥作♥方放弃波杰克
Instead of convincing the Pegasus people they don't want BoJack,
不如我们让波杰克放弃这个角色吧
what if we convince BoJack he doesn't want Pegasus?
棒极了 我们该怎么做呢
Fantastic. How do we do that?
凯尔西
Kelsey.
凯尔西 他们跟我说
Kelsey? That's what I said
你想见我的时候我也是这么说的
when they said you wanted to meet with me.
我以为你再也不想见到我了
I figured you never wanted to see me again.
我不想再见任何人
I never want to see anyone again,
但我想把自己写的这本小说
but there's a book I've been trying
改编成电影 我需要你的帮助
to turn into a movie and I need your help.
这个故事主题是成长 主角是个喜欢糖豆的女孩
It's a coming-of-age story about a girl who likes jellybeans.
过了今晚这件事就黄了
The option expires tonight at midnight,
只有找到一个巨星出演才能筹得资金
unless I can find a big enough star to secure funding.
老实说 我已经放弃了
Frankly, I already gave up on it.
但我的经纪人说 "也许波杰克会感兴趣"
Then my agent said, "Maybe BoJack's interested."
我的理解是 你之所以会找我来出演角色
Just so my undrstand, the reason you think I'm right for the role
是因为我名气大得足够让你筹得资金吗
is because I'm a big enough star to secure funding?
别自作聪明 波杰克 这事你干不来
Don't get smart, BoJack. You're not good at it.
你这明明是在强行安利
You're really giving the hard sell here.
我听说你被一部反乌托邦的科幻电影套牢了
I hear they've got you locked in to some fantasy dystopia thing.
你真的打算下半辈子都干这种蠢事吗
Are you just gonna do stupid bullshit for the rest of your life?
你是说工作 还是 整个人生
For work or, like, in general?
我看到了你身上的特质
I saw something in you,
一些别人都无法发掘的特质
something most people don't know you have,
而最让我心塞的就是 你不与世界共享这个特质
and it kills me that instead of sharing it with the world,
反而将其隐藏在一些华而不实的独角兽外壳之下
you want to hide it under some wonderland unicorn nonsense.
是飞马 独角兽是给孩子看的
It's a Pegasus. Unicorns are for babies.
我想拍的电影既不华丽也不性感
The movie I want to make isn't glamorous or sexy.
你也不用演人见人爱的大英雄
You don't get to be the big hero everybody loves.
你要演的是一个在加油站工作的人
You get to be a guy who works at a gas station,
一个因糖豆和自己女儿大打出手的人
who gets in a fight with his daughter about jellybeans.
整部电影就这样 小而真实
That's the whole movie. It's small and it's real.
你还能和看到你特质的导演合作
And you'd get to work with a director who sees you.
我没法更好地说服你了
And I can't sell it any better than that.
你说得对 我们在《一代骄马》里拍的
You're right, that one scene we shot that didn't even make it
那场没用上的戏是我拍过的最好的
into the Secretariat movie was the best thing I ever did.
我为什么要在这种事上浪费时间
Why am I wasting my time with this other stuff?
-要加入吗 -我加入
- So you're in? - Let's do it.
太好了 你那个长着可爱脸蛋儿的小朋友呢
Great. How's your little friend with the face?
还喜欢玩他那些旧把戏 自己作死吗
Is he up to his old tricks, getting into scrapes?
真是个小混球 帮我向他问好好吗
What a little scamp. Will you tell him I said hi?
凯尔西的电影听起来很棒
Kelsey's movie sounds perfect.
为什么 是因为这电影冷到不会有人看
Why? Is it the nobody's-gonna-see-it element
还是你能为小人物工作
or the fact you'll be working for peanuts?
那部有关糖豆的电影能让世人看到
This jellybean thing could show the world
波杰克不仅仅是个电影明星
that BoJack's more than just a movie star.
-还是个演员 -这样不错
- He's an actor. - Yeah, well, that's great,
但是我这一天都在努力给他争取到那部你说
but I've been working all day on getting him the Pegasus movie
会让世人看到他是个电影明星的天马电影
you said would show the world he's a movie star.
我不想拍那个了 我想拍一些真实的东西
I don't want that anymore. I want to do something real.
你知道这样我们放弃了多少钱吗
You realize how much money we'd be walking away from?
这跟钱无关 我不在乎钱
This isn't about money. Doesn't matter to me.
-是啊 你是不在乎钱 -对 那有什么问题
- Yeah, it doesn't matter to you. - Right. So what's the problem?
也许你能想办法让波杰克两部都拍
Maybe you can find a way for BoJack to do both?
毕竟你本该做一个棒棒的经纪人
You're supposed to be this amazing agent, after all.
我会尽力的
I'll see what I can do.
新年喝瓶新啤酒
New beers for the new year's?
咱们这坐着一位大诗人噢
We got a regular Maya Angelou over here.
玛雅·安吉罗 美国黑人女诗人
敬好时光
Good times.
是陶德 得接这个电♥话♥
Oh, it's Todd. Gotta take this.
-要不你晚点再给他打 -陶德
- Maybe you can call him back later? - Todd!
别打太久 否则我要把你的啤酒喝光啦
Don't be too long, or I'm gonna drink all your beer.
戴安 你是否曾抬头仰望星星
Diane, do you ever look up at the stars
觉得它们就像天上的一个个小洞
and feel like they're tiny holes in the sky,
吸走了所有的氧气 突然你就没法呼吸
sucking out all the oxygen, and suddenly you can't breathe
因为你想到
because you're thinking about
你自己是多么渺小 这一切是多么没有意义
how small you are and how meaningless it all is?
我想有吧
Uh... I guess.
得到人们的爱实在太残酷了
It's so cruel to let people love you.
你所做的一切只不过是保证有一天你会让他们心碎
All you're doing is promising you'll one day break their hearts.
篝火挺酷啊
Cool fire pit.
结果男人比女人
So it turns out men love safe spaces
更喜欢女性安全空间
for women even more than women do.
你看看这些评论 阴吹强盗69说
You gotta read some of these comments. Queefburglar69 says:
"这些性感女司机总能把我带到目的地[高♥潮♥]"
"These sexy lady chauffeurs always get me where I need to go."
说得不能再明白了
That's unambiguous.
唯一的问题就是一些司机在抱怨
The only problem is some of the drivers have been complaining
新的乘客构成
about the new customer base.
司机还能抱怨了吗
The workers are allowed to complain?
咱们可得加强管理
We gotta tighten up that ship.
大多数新乘客都是正人君子
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表