剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
但是你坐立不安也毫无意义
but sitting around the house worrying isn't going to help anyone.
好 那你手术结束后立刻打给我 好吗
Okay, but you'll call me when you get out of the surgery, right?
我会一直拿着手♥机♥的
I'm not gonna let my phone leave my sight.
当然 而且现在我非常期待手术结束
Of course. And now, I've got something new to live for.
因为我弟弟 要告诉全世界谁获得了奥斯卡奖
My little brother, telling the whole world who got an Oscar!
是提名
Nomination.
还有几分钟了 谢普 出信封吧
We are minutes away. Shep, release the envelope.
收到 出信封
Copy that. Releasing the envelope.
闲人免进
到时间了
It's go time.
到时间了
It's go time.
你准备好了吗 普华兄弟
Are you ready, Brother Pricewater?
普华永道是世界上最顶级的会计师事务所
当然了 永道兄弟
Of course, Brother Housecoopers.
花生酱先生 请您上台
Mr. Peanutbutter, we'd like to invite you to the stage.
出现了 金色信封
It's here! The golden envelope.
花生酱先生[德语]
Herr Peanutbutter?
好吧 我的手♥机♥ 我的手♥机♥该怎么办 陶德
Okay. Oh, my phone. What should I do with it, Todd?
-你拿着吧 -好的
- Maybe you should hold it. - Uh-huh.
-不行 我带走吧 -好
- No, I'll take it with me. - All right.
-不行 你拿着 -没问题
- No, you hold it. - Sure thing, yeah.
-不行 放我口袋里 -好嘞 放这儿
- No, put it in my jacket pocket. - Right here. Okay.
该死 是个假口袋 又被骗了
Oh, no, it's a fake pocket. Tricked again!
陶德 电♥话♥响了 要出结果了
Todd, it's ringing. This is it.
天哪 我的电♥话♥
Oh, no, my phone!
完了 我不小心踢到 直接踢进了走廊
Oh, no, I kicked it, right through that doorway into the hallway!
现在被大家左一脚右一脚
Now, other people are kicking it
已经滑下楼梯了
and it's sliding across the floor!
-简直没完没了 -去拿手♥机♥吧
- Okay, this is getting absurd. - Let's get that phone!
花生酱先生 您需要上台
Mr. Peanutbutter, you have been invited to the stage!
*《花生酱先生一家》*
*Mr. Peanutbutter's House*
*谁是那只汪*
*Who's that dog?*
不要扫
Don't sweep-- Oh!
*嘻嘻哈哈 给他根骨头*
*Knick-knack, paddy-whack Give a dog a bone*
稍等下
Excuse me!
*他叫花生酱*
*Mr. Peanutbutter*
*拼命在跳跃*
*Trying to catch a...*
又跑了
Oh, there it goes. Oh!
麻烦您... 我的手♥机♥
Sorry. If you could just-- My phone!
我会逮到你的
I'm coming to get you!
*虽然他很脏*
*He's a dirty dog*
*工作能力强*
*He's just trying to do his job*
不要不要
No, no, no!
从上面走
That way!
拜托啊手♥机♥ 别跑了
Come on, phone. Just stop!
-*谁是那只汪* -*他是花生酱*
- *Who's that dog?* - *Mr. Peanutbutter*
你就是一代骄马
*嘻嘻哈哈 给他根骨头*
*Knick-knack, paddy-whack Give a dog a bone*
奥斯卡奖
*谁是那只汪*
*Who's that dog?*
-喂 -花生酱先生
- Hello? - Mr. Peanutbutter.
我只是 想给你个机会告别..
I just, um... I wanted to give you a chance to say goodbye...
-不要啊 -告别我那块恶化的脾脏
- Oh, no. -...to my twisted spleen.
因为它已经被成功摘除啦
Because it was successfully removed from my body!
坏脾脏滚蛋啦
那真是太好了
Oh, my God, that's incredible!
行了 你快去宣布奥斯卡奖
Now, get out there and announce those Oscars!
提名 没问题
Nominations. You got it, buddy.
好的 那么现在只差...
Okay. Now, where's the... the...
我明明放在这里的
Uh-oh. Could've sworn it was right here.
终于找到你了 你得快点上台
There you are. You need to get on stage.
行 只要你把备用信封给我就行
Yes, just as soon as you give me that backup envelope,
拜托拜托啦
please and por favor.
什么备用信封 没有备用信封
What back-up envelope? There is no back-up envelope.
我刚刚是考验你呢
That was a test and you passed.
太好了[德语] 行了 快上台吧
Wunderbar. Now, let's get you out there.
没问题 要出去了 然后上台
Yes, gotta get out there, on to the stage,
宣布奖项提名
to announce the nominations.
只要我... 天哪 那是布莱德利·库珀吗
Just as soon as I-- Oh, my God, is that Bradley Cooper?
布莱德利·库珀 我们好喜欢他的
Bradley Cooper? We love him for some reason.
-在哪里 -走吧 陶德
- Where? - Let's go, Todd.
《老黄狗》
"狗"乐茜·麦奎尔与菲斯·"汪"克主演
[此处恶搞电影主演名字]
-天哪 我们该怎么办 -没事的
- Oh, God, what do we do? - It's okay.
我们只要把每个提名都编出来就行了
We just need to come up with all the nominees ourselves.
但是有些电影我都没看过
But I haven't even seen all the movies.
陶德 没人看过 他们颁奖都不看影片的
Todd, nobody has. That's not how they give out awards.
-可是 -没时间啰嗦了
- But-- - Time for talk is over.
需要实际行动
Now's the time for action.
我们的行动是 讨论24种奖项影片
And by "Action," I mean talking about these 24 categories
直到决定提名名单
until we've settled on a list of nominees.
你必须立刻告诉我 参不参加[流不流行]
You need to tell me right now, are you in or out?
既然你都这么说了
Well, when you put it that way,
那你可以叫我高腰工装裤
I guess you can call me high-waisted denim,
因为我现在非常流行[绝对参加]
because, right now, I am very in.
开始吧
Let's do this.
你觉得芙蕾达·平托如何
What did you think of Frieda Pinto?
《贫民窟的百万富翁》女主
开什么玩笑 她那种表现满大街都是
Are you kidding me? Anybody could do what she did.
"别带走我的宝宝 我所有比特币都给你"
"Don't take my baby. I'll give you all my Bitcoins!"
模仿得真像
Wow. That is good.
最佳影片奖 《阿凡达》怎么样
Okay, for Best Picture, what about Avatar?
最佳原创歌♥曲
《纳粹啊 快艇玩起来》
[出自《玩快艇筛子的纳粹兵》]
《蠢香蕉之歌♥》[暗讽《小黄人》]
那电影不错
That was a good movie.
对 但是那部电影是今年出的吗
True, but did that come out this year?
我感觉才刚看完
I feel like I just saw it.
也没办法确定了
Well, there's no way to know for sure.
先写上吧
Let's just throw it on the list.
话说丹尼尔·戴-刘易斯有了吗[英国演员]
Ooh, do we have Daniel Day-Lewis down for anything?
永远都有他
He's always there.
说得好 加进去
Good catch! I'll add him.
最佳音效剪辑
丹尼尔·戴-刘易斯
丹尼尔·戴-刘易斯
Daniel Day-Lewis.
好了 最佳男演员还差一个名额
Okay. We need one more nominee for Best Actor.
波杰克怎么样
Oh, what about BoJack?
他在《一代骄马》中的表现一如既往
His performance in Secretariat was as thoughtful and self-aware
细致入微本色出演
as we've ever seen him.
-再说 他是我们的朋友 -是吗
- Besides, he's our friend. - Is he?
你竟然这么说 陶德·查韦斯
I am surprised to hear you say that, Todd Chavez.
我们再深入研究一下 还有时间
Let's dig into that. We have time.
没有时间了
I don't think we do.
你应该现在就在公布名单了
You're supposed to be announcing these, like, now.
总还有一些时间让我们谈谈感情的
There is always time to talk about our feelings.
就像花生酱奶奶常说的
As my Nana Peanutbutter used to say,
"总会有些时间让我们能谈谈感情
"There's always time to talk about feelings,
因为感情是心灵的房♥顶
because feelings are the ceilings of our hearts,
感情的房♥顶一旦漏雨 那会导致腥风血雨
and a leaky feeling ceiling leads to a flood of blood.
我有点冷 可以把毯子递给我吗"
And I'm cold. Will you pass me that blanket?"
我只是受够了波杰克永远盛气凌人
Well, I guess I'm just tired of BoJack walking all over everybody
却总能得偿所愿
and still getting everything he wants.
我觉得我们要最需要记住的是
I think the important thing to remember here
波杰克身心俱损
is that BoJack is a damaged individual,
挣扎于恶魔之间
struggling against a sea of demons,
带着自我演绎 却仍然太过真实
many self-created, but still all too real.
而他挚爱的两个朋友 也就是你和我
Getting this nomination from the two friends he loves the most--
给他提名的话 对他来说意义非凡
you and also me-- would really mean a lot to him.
好吧
Okay.
可你真的觉得电影里他演得那么好吗
But did you really think he was that good in the movie?
我没看过 好像很长的样子
Oh, I haven't seen it. It seemed long.
最佳电影提名
最后一位提名最佳电影的是《阿凡达》
And the final nominee for Best Picture is Avatar.
以上是所有被提名者
Well, those are all the nominations.
我不会接受任何提问
I will not be taking any questions.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表