剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
再见 我得走了
Goodbye. I must go.
不得不说 我们的提名名单简直一流
I gotta say, we picked some top-notch noms.
可不是嘛
You know it!
天 可我逃出剧场的时候还是松了一口气
Boy, was I glad when we got out of that theater, though.
我知道 问问题的太多了
I know. So many questions.
"这是怎么回事
"Oh, what the hell happened?
你们为什么从纸巾上读名单 为什么跑"
Why were you reading off that napkin? Why are you guys running?"
提名名单都给了 还想要什么
They have their nominees. What more could they want?
你知道什么最疯狂吗 我们拯救了今天
You know what's crazy? We saved the day today,
可没人会知道
and no one will ever even know.
我们自己知道
Hey, we'll know.
花生酱先生 我们知道你干的好事了
Mr. Peanutbutter, we know what you did.
我的天
Oh, boy.
所以好消息是 我哥哥手术很成功
So, the good news is, my brother's surgery was a success.
坏消息是 你没被提名奥斯卡
And the bad news is, you're not nominated for an Oscar.
另一个好消息是
And the other good news is...
每次呼吸都是上天的恩赐
...that each breath is a gift
能活着就是一大乐事
and it is a joy to live.
-你说什么 -能活着就是幸运的
- What? - We are so lucky we get to be alive.
-不 前面那句 -我忘记告诉你了
- No, before that. - Oh, I didn't tell you.
-我哥哥之前病了 -我不关心你哥哥
- My brother's been sick. - No, I don't care about your brother.
首先 说话要有礼貌
First of all, manners.
其次 我觉得如果你认识他
Second of all, I think if you met him,
你俩肯定谈得来
you'd actually really hit it off.
想象一下另一个我 但没我酷得这么耀眼
Imagine me but with less "in your face" cool guy attitude.
你是说我没被提名奥斯卡吗
Did you say I'm not nominated for an Oscar?
很多人都气得发昏
A lot of people are mighty steamed,
可我觉得大家都忽略了一点
but I feel like what everyone's overlooking here is,
大部分类别我全都猜中了
I got most of the categories dead-on.
多厉害啊
That's pretty amazing,
但是没人称赞我
and I am not getting enough credit for that.
你知道《阿凡达》09年就出了吗
Did you know that Avatar came out in 2009?
-我没被提名奥斯卡 -没有
- I'm not nominated for an Oscar. - No.
但他们都说 "能被提名就是荣耀了"
But you know what they say. "It's an honor just to be nominated."
等等
Oh, wait.
所以我只是个普通人
So, I'm just like everybody else.
我知道你很不开心 但不管怎么样
I know you're upset, but whatever you do,
千万别怪陶德
please don't get mad at Todd.
我为什么要怪陶德
Why would I get mad at Todd?
就是 都是我的错
Exactly. This is totally my fault.
-他根本就不想提名你 -什么
- He didn't even want to nominate you. - What?
说句马后炮的话
With the gift of hindsight,
我现在知道那为什么会让你更不开心了
I see now how that might have made you even more upset.
但我今天懂得了一件事
But I realized something today,
我哥哥从医院打电♥话♥给我时说的
when my brother called from the hospital,
应该能让你好受很多
and I think it's gonna make you feel a lot better.
-说的什么 -这些都无所谓
- What? What is it? - None of this matters.
好了 回头见 老兄
Okay, I'll see you later, buddy.
作为公♥司♥合伙人
As a partner in the company,
我愿意停领接下去三个月的薪水
I am prepared to forgo my salary for the next three months,
即便如此 我们还得发生奇迹才能撑下去
but even then, we're going to need some sort of miracle.
我们这是干什么 这些事有什么意义
What are we doing? What was the point of any of this?
我浪费了所有人六个月的时间
I wasted everyone's time for six months.
很快我又会收到五大事务所
Soon, I'll get some offer from one of the big five agencies
那些无法拒绝的邀约
that I can't say no to,
然后我会回到这个行业的
and I'll go back to being another cog
巨型玩具黏土制♥造♥厂里做另一个小齿轮
in the giant Play-Doh spaghetti maker that is this industry.
-这就是我的最好结局吗 -那也未必
- Is that the best I can hope for? - Not necessarily.
不过有件事我想提一下
Although, there is one thing I should probably mention.
什么事 犹大
What is it, Judah?
也许你能借此机会
Maybe this is an opportunity
去体验你另外八条生命
to live one of your other eight lives.
没错
Yeah, maybe.
和你一起工作真好 犹大
It's been a pleasure working with you, Judah.
我也觉得这是非同寻常的体验
I found it to be an above average experience.
请原谅我情绪有点激动
Please forgive me for getting emotional.
拉尔夫·斯蒂尔顿奶酪
黑麦 小麦还是酸酵面包
Rye, wheat, or sourdough?
我可以要不新鲜的吗
Can I get it on stale?
然后他说我沉溺于自己的悲伤之中
And then, he said, I fetishize my own sadness.
你以为能有什么好事 你为什么跑去那
What did you think was gonna happen? Why did you go there?
我也不知道
I don't know.
-你要水了吗 -没
- Did you ask for water? - No.
应该是我们要水 她再给倒啊
They're not supposed to give us water unless we ask.
他们不知道在闹干旱吗
Don't they know there's a drought?
你要把水还回去吗
You want to send the water back?
不 我想喝水 我只是...
No, I want the water. I just...
我去波杰克家是想去祝贺他
I went to BoJack's house to congratulate him.
而不是去吵架
I'm not trying to pick fights.
如果你不想 你可以完全不去见他的
Well, you don't have to see him at all if you don't want to.
你现在又没在为他工作
It's not like you work for him anymore.
他说的对吗 我是个烂人吗
Is he right? Am I a bad person?
谁管他想什么
Who cares what he thinks?
为什么你这么依恋他呢
Why do you have this weird fixation with him?
我没有依恋他 洛克希 我只是担心他
I do not have a fixation, Roxy. I worry about him.
是吗 那去年呢
Okay. And last year?
你从科尔多瓦回来时想找个地方暂住
When you came back from Cordovia and needed a place to crash?
你可以找我 或者你其他任何朋友
Oh, you could have stayed with me, or any of your other friends,
可你直接去了他家
but you went right to his house.
你有没有扪心自问一下为什么
Did you ever ask yourself why?
她们给所有人的杯子都添水 这太疯狂了
They're filling everyone's glasses. This is insane.
我的天 你管人家干嘛
Oh, my God. What do you care?
不好意思 打扰一下
Hey, excuse me? Excuse me?
你知道给随便给人倒水是犯法的吗
Do you know you're breaking the law by giving everybody water?
没关系 我想要水
It's okay. I want the water.
没错 我们都想要水 问题不在这
Yeah, we all want water. That's not the point.
在加州 如果客人没要
In the state of California, it is illegal for a restaurant
餐厅擅自给人倒水是违法
to serve people water before they ask for it.
现在有干旱
There is a drought.
坐下吧 我们渴了
Sit down! We're thirsty!
这就是社会的弊病所在
You know, this is what's wrong with society.
戴安
Diane...
哪有人考虑除自己之外的世界
Nobody thinks about the world outside themselves.
话说你现在怎么样 还在那里上班吗
So, how you doing? You still working at that place?
-喂 -拉尔夫 我是卡洛琳公主
- Hello? - Hi, Ralph. It's Princess Carolyn.
天啊 卡洛琳公主
Oh, my God, Princess Carolyn,
真没想到你会再联♥系♥我
I never thought I'd hear from you again.
我可能有空闲时间了
I might have some free time coming up.
你想不想一起喝一杯
I was wondering if you might want to get a drink.
好 对了 我们相识然后分开后那晚
Okay. So, the night I met you after I said goodbye,
发生了最疯狂的事
the craziest thing happened.
好吧
Okay?
我走回我的车时 突然之间
I was walking back to my car, when all of a sudden,
有个女人
this woman...
被一块鹅卵石绊倒 扭了脚
...tripped on a cobblestone, twisted her ankle,
-然后倒在了我的怀里 -什么
- and tumbled into my arms. - What?
原来她是个芭蕾舞演员
Turns out, she was a ballerina,
而且她不会说英语
and she didn't speak a word of English.
所以我带她去了医院
So, I rushed her to the hospital,
总之长话短说 我们私奔了
and long story short, we eloped.
我搬到了俄♥罗♥斯♥
I moved to Russia,
我当然是骗你的 以上都不是真的
and I'm totally messing with you. None of that's true.
-什么 -我很想再见到你
- What? - I would love to see you again.
我一直在想你
I think about you all the time.
-真的吗 -当然 这周六如何
- Really? - Yeah. How about this Saturday?
约会说定了
It's a date.
安娜
Ana?
不 是我 送巨型奥斯卡巧克力的
No, it's just me, giant chocolate Oscar guy.
我是来拿走巨型奥斯卡巧克力的
I'm here to pick up the giant chocolate Oscar.
我的老板想把我们的产品
My boss really wants our product
送给真正的奥斯卡提名者
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表