剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
所以你为什么要让他们用你的房♥子
So, why did you let them use your house?
陶德 这些要放在哪...
Hey, Todd, where do you want this...?
-我觉得愧疚 -愧疚什么
- I felt guilty. - About what?
陶德以前的女朋友 我几周前认识了她
Todd had this old girlfriend. I met her a couple weeks back.
-你怎么还不睡 -我渴了
- What are you still doing up? - I got thirsty.
那你就来对地方了
Then you came to the right place.
要不要打给陶德 看他想不想下来
Should we call Todd, see if he wants to join us?
我不想再猜他想要什么了
I'm tired of trying to figure out what Todd wants.
那你想要什么
And what do you want?
-先来杯威士忌吧 -真对我胃口
- I'll start with a whiskey. - My kind of girl.
-后来我们就上♥床♥了 -什么 为什么
- So then we had sex. - What? Why?
我也不知道 可能我孤单了 她又刚好在
I don't konw. I was lonely? She was there?
上♥床♥这件事哪有什么理由
Why does anyone have sex with anyone?
想亲近 喜欢某人
Intimacy, affection, a deep need
往大了说就是渴望与世界沟通
to connect to the world at large.
就跟三百万人订阅《洛杉矶公报》的理由一样
The same reasons three million people subscribe to the L.A. Gazette.
-什么 -我♥操♥之过急了
- What? - I'm getting ahead of myself.
请你继续讲你的故事吧
Please, continue your story.
-你走吧 -好
- You should go. - Yeah.
我们犯了错
That was a mistake.
是的 你遇到了一个
Agreed. A wonderful,
性感而奇妙的错误 而我犯了个普通错误
sexy mistake for you and a regular mistake for me.
不 对我来说也是个普通错误
No, it was a regular mistake for me, too.
-我们怎么跟陶德说 -当然是什么都不说
- What are we gonna tell Todd? - Nothing, obviously.
-我不想伤害他 -我也不想
- I don't want to hurt him. - Neither do I.
-所以我们就不说 -我觉得应该告诉他
- That's why we won't tell him. - I feel like we should tell him.
你这样想是因为你自私地想要减轻你的罪恶感
That feeling is you selfishly trying to assuage your guilt.
如果你真的在乎陶德 就把这个秘密保守一辈子
If you cared about Todd, you would keep this a secret forever.
我不擅长撒谎
I'm not good at lying.
你可以问我 我小时候
Ask me if when I was a little girl,
是不是经常把小玩偶
did I ever used to put a stuffed animal
塞进内♥裤♥里 然后前后摩擦
in my underpants and rock back and forth on it.
你小时候是不是经常做你刚说的那件事
When you were a little girl, did you ever do that thing you said?
什么 你 当然没有
What? Get-- No!
没事的 不会那么凑巧说起这件事
I think it's gonna be fine. Why would it even come up?
我们三个人又不会刚刚好
It's not like there's any reason the three of us
出现在同一间屋子里
would ever be in a room together again.
波杰克 你记得艾米莉吧
BoJack, you remember Emily, right?
-我从来没见过你 -没见过
- I've never seen you before in my life. - No.
-你不记得波杰克吗 -哦 波杰克啊
- You don't remember BoJack? - Oh, yeah. BoJack.
什么 为什么 你怎么会在这里
What... why... What are you here?
你来陶德家干什么
Why are you doing at Todd's house?
陶德家 这是我家
Todd's house? This is my house.
我们可以借用这里做创业基地吧
It's cool if we set up shop here, right?
不会妨碍到你吧
That's not gonna be weird for you?
什么 怎么会妨碍到我
What? Why would that be weird?
-你在暗示什么 -没有啊
- What are you implying? - Nothing.
我也不会觉得奇怪
It's not weird for me either,
如果有人想知道这一点的话
if we're keeping track of weirdnesses.
-这是什么情况 -怎么这么问 我绝对不会
- Okay, what is going on here? - Why would you? I don't even--
-没有什么情况 -绝对有情况
- Literally nothing going on. - No, something's going on.
我鼻子很灵的
I've got a nose for news.
现在 我的狗鼻子感觉到了一个变量
In this case, Nu is the Greek letter representing the variable
叫作"什么情况"
for "What Is Going On?"
所以我们来查清吧
So let's solve for Nu, shall we?
我觉得有些人
I think someone's not saying
没有把关于某件事的某些话告诉一个人
something to someone else about something.
-怎么可能 -我知道是什么了
- That's crazy. - I know what it is.
奇迹拼车会非常受欢迎
Cabracadabra's going to be huge.
没有人敢大声说出来
No one wants to say it out loud
因为害怕会带来厄运
because we're afraid we'll jinx it.
没错 就是这样
Yeah. That is exactly what it is.
对 你们这个愚蠢的点子会成功的
Yes. Your stupid business is gonna be very successful.
-好的 -终于说开了
- Yes. - Glad that's out in the open.
-对的 -既然现在真♥相♥大白
- Right. - We all know what everyone was thinking, we don't need to ask
那就不必再提问 也不必再试图揭晓谜底了
any more questions or do any wondering about mysteries.
-没错 -那就失陪了 我去看体育节目了
- Nope. - If you'll excuse me, I need to go watch a sport.
好的没问题
Great idea.
最糟糕的地方在于
The worst part is things
我最近跟陶德的关系蛮好的
have actually been going really well with Todd.
我们的友谊现在蒸蒸日上
Our friendship is in a really good place.
上周他说
Last week he said,
"你知不知道《腊肠狗》讲的不是腊肠也不是狗"
"Did you know the Wiener Dog is neither a wiener nor a dog?"
而我没有说"闭嘴 陶德" 而是说"好吧"
Instead of saying, "Shut up, Todd," I said, "Okay."
所以你为什么要跟艾米莉上♥床♥
So, why did you sleep with Emily?
你是不是在内心深处
Do you think that part of you
觉得你们做了那样的事不好
was getting uncomfortable with that closeness?
你觉得你不值得陶德对你这么好
You felt like you didn't deserve Todd's friendship
于是想要把这个感觉表现出来
and you wanted to somehow externalize that feeling into action?
不 我觉得只是因为我傻♥逼♥ 这个原因不行吗
No, man, I think I'm just a dumb asshole. Can't it just be that?
如果做了坏事
When you do bad things,
就给了自己一个理由
you have something you can
别人最终离开你时 你就有理由了
point to when people eventually leave you.
你告诉自己他们离开不是因为你
It's not you, you tell yourself,
而是因为你做的那些坏事
it's that bad thing you did.
你经常会与人保持距离吗
Do you often keep people at arm's length?
你害怕被人了解 也害怕了解别人吗
Are you afraid of being known and knowing others?
这个嘛 其实我觉得
Yeah, you know, I think that
你说得挺有道理的
you're definitely hitting on something real
我也很想跟你好好研究一下
that I would love to drill down into,
但是我现在得去开个市场营销会议
but I gotta go to this marketing meeting now.
真的很烦 因为我真的特别想听你继续说
Which is so annoying because I totally want to keep talking
谈一下你刚刚在谈的事
about that thing you're talking about.
但是市场会议 你懂的
But marketing meetings, right?
特别重要 我明天打给你好吗
I mean, they're so important. Can I call you back tomorrow?
-当然可以 -好的 再见
- Of course. - Great. Bye.
一天后
-市场会议开得如何 -特别奇怪
- So, how was your marketing meeting? - Weird.
-抱歉我迟到了 -没事 我们才刚开始
- Sorry I'm late. - It's fine. We're just getting started.
我今天早上太不顺了
I had the worst morning.
不必再说了 我们不想听
Hanging on every word. Don't tell us.
我开车过来的嘛
So I drove here, right?
开到车♥库♥门口了
I'm sitting at the entrance to the garage
才发现我没带车♥库♥门卡
when I realize I don't have my key card.
我又开回家去取
I gotta drive all the way home to get it.
等我到了家 到处都找不到
When I got there, I couldn't find it anywhere.
然后我才突然想起来 我把它放在副驾储物柜里了
Suddenly, I remember: I put it in the glove compartment.
原来一直在我车上
It was in my car the entire time.
好吧
Okay.
这么来回一开 我的车都没油了
Because I was driving back and forth so much, I ran out of gas.
我又停在加油站
I pulled into a 76.
正要开始加油
I was about to pump the gas,
发现我没带信♥用♥卡♥
I realized I didn't have my credit card,
然后想起来我把信♥用♥卡♥放在家里桌子上了
when I remembered it was on my desk at home
因为我当时用信♥用♥卡♥
because I used it to contribute
《火腿秋千》项目募捐
给我朋友的项目捐了钱
to my friend's dumb Kickstarter campaign.
戴安
Diane...
你给维吉尼亚那个项目捐钱了吗
Have you donated to Virginia's dumb Kickstarter yet?
-我靠 -捐个五十块吧 也不多
- Oh, shit. - Throw her 50 bucks. You can afford it.
话虽如此 但我不喜欢被强迫 洛克希
Yeah, but I don't like feeling like I have to, Roxy.
这个世界真的需要一部
Does the world need a stop-motion short film
讲述一头猪在马戏团生活的定格短片吗
about a pig who goes to circus school?
就当是帮朋友一个忙了
Think of it like you're doing a nice thing for your friend.
哎 好吧
Mmm... okay.
于是我打车回家去取我的信♥用♥卡♥
I called a cab to take me home to get my credit card.
然后又回到加油站
Then back to the gas station,
取车 加油 然后来了这里
get my car, fill it up and come here.
所以我才迟到了
So that's why I'm late.
-你为什么要跟我们说这么多 -我不知道
- Why did you tell us that whole story? - I don't know.
-你为什么要跟我说这么多 -我不知道
- Why did you tell me that whole story? - I don't know.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表