剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
刚刚也真够怪的
So, that was weird.
是啊 等等 你为什么觉得怪
Yeah. Wait. Why did you think that was weird?
咱俩在一起 很怪啊
You know, you and me together, weird.
所以不是和我刚刚玩的"会说话的小鸡鸡"怪
So it's not because I did that talking penis thing, right?
你只是觉得
Just the general concept
咱俩一起睡很怪 对吧
of us sleeping together that's weird, right?
对
Yeah.
早上好 好莱坞
Good morning, Hollywood.
又迎来了2007年一个阳光明媚的早晨
It's a beautiful morning in sunny 2007.
天啊 2007 现在是07年吗
Oh, my God, 2007? Is that what time it is?
我得穿上雪地靴去上班了
I gotta get my Uggs on and get to work.
你确定你不想
Well, you sure you don't
陪我再多待一会儿吗
want to just hang around for a little bit?
-我没事要忙哦 -很可惜 我要去上班
- I got no plans. - No, sadly, I have to go to my job,
帮我老板给你找演出机会 好让你拒绝
to help my boss find gigs for you to turn down.
要是马弗能找到好的 我会去做的
If Marv brought me something good, I would do it.
再说 我上次演出完还没缓过来呢
Besides, I'm still decompressing from my last gig.
《胡闹的小马》 那部剧11年前就完结了
Horsin' Around? That ended 11 years ago.
真的吗 时间都去哪儿了
Really? Where does the time go?
你就打算整天蹲家里喝酒吗
So what, you're just gonna stay at home and get drunk all day?
干嘛念叨我啊
Don't climb up my ass.
我都说让你翘班陪我了
I invited you to play hooky and hang out with me.
我新买♥♥了台高清播放器
I got a new HD DVD player.
陪我一起看《怪物史莱克》吧
Let's get wrecked and get Shreked.
波杰克 昨晚是很好玩 你也算是挺贴心
BoJack, last night was fun and you're sweet, sort of.
但我没打算和你认真
But I don't want to make a thing of this.
太好了 那我们都同意这只是玩玩
Great, so we agree. It's not a thing.
-就只是玩玩 -绝对不是认真的
- Not a thing. - Definitely not a thing.
没错 绝对不是认真的
No, this is not a thing.
马男波杰克
第三季 第二集
房♥贷
没工作
信用低
不要紧
*这是2007年的流行音乐*
*Generic 2007 pop song.*
*自动调音已经过时 那些声音听起来那么怪*
*Autotunes are old, the voices sound weird.*
*只是一首流行歌♥*
*This is a pop song.*
*现在已经是2007年了*
*It's 2007*
陶德 你好像有短♥信♥
Hey, Todd, I think you just got a text.
"你喜欢谁 问号♥ 冒号♥ 括号♥"
"Who do you like, question mark, colon, bracket"?
那是个微笑脸 呆瓜
That's a smiley face, homeslice.
-所以你喜欢谁 -我谁也不喜欢
- So who do you like? - I don't like anyone.
这肿么阔能 你必须要喜欢谁的啊
That's ridonkulous. You have to like someone.
如果必须要喜欢谁的话 金珀儿
If I have to, I guess...Kimber?
大家都喜欢她
Everyone likes Kimber.
就跟你说喜欢菲姬一样[著名歌♥手]
That's like saying you like Fergie.
-那你喜欢谁 -我谁也不能喜欢
- Wwll, who do you like? - I'm not allowed to like anyone.
我爸管得很严 你知道《黑道家族》吗
My dad is real strict. Do you know The Sopranos?
你是说电视剧 还是肯尼·基吹的那个萨克斯风
The show, or that weird saxophone that Kenny G plays?
电视剧 讲黑道的那个 我爸就是干那个的
The show, about the guy in the mob? That's what my dad does.
说到黑道
Whoa! Hey, speaking of mobs,
咱俩要想赶上丛林夜店的快闪 就得赶紧走了
we gotta bounce if we're gonna make that flash mob at the Grove.
我真是爱死快闪了
Man, I love flash mobs.
我也爱死你...
And I love you--
育碧的《刺客信条》了 新出的游戏
Ubisoft's "Assassin's Creed". It's a new video game.
-好了 我们去参加快闪吧 -好耶 快闪咯
- Okay, let's go flash mob. - Whoo! Flash mobs.
*现在不是06年*
*This ain't 2006*
*现在是2007*
*It's 2007*
我只是不太想让我丈夫
I just don't know how I feel about my husband
出国去拍一些乱七八糟的广♥告♥
doing a bunch of wacky commercials overseas.
不是出国 是下海
Not overseas, underseas.
站在你面前的就是西伯恩海马奶的代言人
You're looking at the new face of Seaborn's Seahorse Milk.
海马奶是什么鬼
What the hell is seahorse milk?
我也不知道 但我相信西伯恩
Beats me, but you better believe I'm trusting Seaborn's.
能提供我所需的全部海马奶
for all my seahorse milk needs.
感觉这广♥告♥配不上你
It just seems a little cheesy.
哪有什么配不上我啊
Hey, I'm not too big for anything.
我的翻盖手♥机♥都快被打爆了
And my flip phone is blowing up with opportunities.
迈克尔·维科给我开了个很奇怪的条件
Michael Vick made me a very strange offer.
不过我准备听听他怎么说 有会就一定要参加
But I'm gonna hear him out. Always take the meeting.
您要点什么吗
Can I help you?
一杯美式咖啡加热牛奶 别加水
I'll have an Americano with steamed milk instead of water.
一杯拿铁
One latte?
你呢 我的第二任也是最后一任妻子
For you, my second and final wife?
通常天热的时候我都喝凉的
Oh, I usually like a cool drink when it's hot outside
天冷的时候喝热的
and a warm drink when it's cold outside.
可今天天气很好 我...
But today is a perfect day, so--
给我美丽的妻子来杯一杯温咖啡
One lukewarm coffee for my gorgeous spouse.
叫什么
Name?
当然是杰西卡 我是杰西卡·贝尔
Jessica, obviously. I'm Jessica Biel?
我演过《绝密飞行》 《夏日捕手》
From Stealth? Summer Catch?
《诱惑法则》 你都没看过
Rules Of Attraction? Nothing?
《第七天堂》里面
Girl from Seventh Heaven
为了拍杂♥志♥把衣服都脱♥光♥那女孩
who took her clothes off for that magazine?
-想起来了 -谢谢你 布拉恩
- Oh, yeah. - Thank you, Blarn?
blarn有疯子 乳♥头♥长毛之意
没错 就是我
That's my name.
请收看《来自辛辛那提的约翰》[拼错了]
她吻了个女孩
So she kissed a girl?
她还很喜欢 这我得看看
And she liked it? This I gotta see.
等会儿再聊
Talk to you later.
PC 你躲到哪里去了
P.C., where are you hiding?
就在外面呢 马弗
Right out here, Marv,
我这14年一直都在这里呢
same place I've been for the last 14 years.
快进来 告诉我我周末都读了哪些剧本
Get in here and tell me what scripts I read this weekend.
有三部剧很不错
We have three standouts here.
一部叫《年少为王》
A feature called No Country for Old Men.
是关于一个猎人...
It's about a hunter who--
不好意思 我刚刚睡着了
Sorry, I fell asleep for a second.
因为它名字太长了
Because that title's too long.
《年少为王是关于一个猎人》
No Country for Old Men It's About A Hunter Who?
不要
Pass.
剧名两个字就够了
Titles should be two words.
《美女》啊 《辣妹》啊
Pretty Woman. Beautiful Girls.
《私处》啊
Private Parts.
那你应该不会喜欢这一部 《一针见血》
Then you might not like this next one, There Will Be Blood?
见你妹的血
There will not be blood.
叫《一针》或者《见血》还差不多
I would have accepted There Will, or Be Blood.
不要不要
Firm pass.
最后这个很特别
This last one is really special.
是由一位名叫可爱胡的退伍老兵
It's a TV pilot from a veteran sitcom writer
兼情景喜剧编剧写的试播集剧本
named Cuddlywhiskers. It's called...
《米奇·麦克法登与家人朋友的生活与爱情》
-《人生》 -这名字还差不多
- Mitch's Life. - Now there's a title.
如果能找到合适的演员 绝对能火
I think if we attach the right talent, this could be a hit.
你知道谁一定能演好吗 马男波杰克
You know who'd be great? BoJack Horseman.
别逗我笑
Don't make me laugh,
我有心脏病 大笑会要了我的命的
because I have a heart condition and it could kill me.
我让那家伙演什么他都拒绝
Every little thing I bring that guy, he turns down.
我想如果剧本好的话 波杰克会...
I think with the right project, BoJack could--
停停停 PC
Bup, bup, bup! P.C.,
我会给你买♥♥咖啡 取干洗的衣服
do I get you coffee and pick up your dry cleaning
给你在火车站见过的陌生女人
and buy you peek-a-boo negligees for strange women
-买♥♥若隐若现的性感内衣吗 -不会
- you saw at the train station once? - No.
那不如我们各司其职 互不干涉吧
Then how about I don't do your job and you don't do my job?
我希望有一天能成为一个经纪人
You know, I would like to be an agent someday.
是啊 是啊 有一天 当然
Yeah, yeah, someday, sure.
但现在 你要向身为金牌经纪人的我学习
But for now, you're learning from one of the greats.
记住我的话
Mark my words.
世上最优秀的经纪人
The best agent in the world
都请不动那个混♥蛋♥
couldn't get that joker off his ass.
波杰克 我给你买♥♥了四洛克哟
BoJack, I brought you Four Loko.
四打四洛克 所以是16罐洛克
I brought four Four Lokos. That's 16 Lokos.
终于有人给我带了足量的洛克啤酒了
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表