剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
好吧 我让广♥告♥公♥司♥
Anyway, I had the ad agency
出了几个关于《一代骄马》的广♥告♥方案
whip up some options for the new Secretariat ads.
好消息是电影非常卖♥♥座 大家都很喜欢
Good news is the movie is killing out there. Everyone loves it.
要是大家都很喜欢 我们为什么要重新推广
If everyone loves it, why do we need a new ad campaign?
这些广♥告♥是起提醒作用的
These are the "For Your Consideration" ads.
同时也提醒奥斯卡协会
They're a reminder to the Academy,
"考虑这部电影了吗"
"Have you considered this yet?"
奥斯卡协会有时候考虑不够周全
The Academy doesn't always consider everything.
所以他们需要有人来提醒他们
So they need constant consideration reminders.
-你可真贴心 -这个方案评价最高
- That's very considerate. - This one tested the best.
这个不错 其他都太糟糕
That's a good one. The rest of these suck.
呆 呆 蠢 没礼貌
Dumb. Dumb. Stupid. Offensive.
丑 无聊 千篇一律 蠢
Ugly. Boring. Typical. Stupid.
烂 丑爆了 恶心 垃圾 废物
Bad. Hideous. Disgusting. Gross. Cliche.
我好擅长做这个
I am really good at this.
你就是《一代骄马》
-我还挺喜欢这个的 -这种垃圾怎么混进来的
- I kind of like this one. - How'd that piece of crap get in there?
这个我们已经否决掉了
We already ruled that one out.
其实还挺有号♥召力的
It's actually really powerful.
你从这个设计里感受到了什么
What spoke to you about that particular ad?
你就是《一代骄马》
我也不知道
I don't know.
其他那些我的照片 感觉方向不对
All the pictures of me, they looked backwards.
但是看了这个镜面广♥告♥ 我看到了我自己
When I looked at the mirror ad, I was seeing me as I see myself
然后我觉得这个画面还挺美的
and I thought there was something beautiful about that.
感觉很亲近
Intimate, almost.
你当然喜欢这个广♥告♥ 你看到的时候
Of course you like this ad. When you look at it
看到了一代骄马 而我看见一只老乌龟
you see Secretariat, I see an old turtle.
你就是《一代骄马》
"老乌龟你好 你是一代骄马吗
"Hello, old turtle. Are you Secretariat?
不是吗 只是个老乌龟
No? You're just some old turtle?
什么鬼 而且 你也老得太快了吧
What the hell? By the way, you've aged terribly."
但你拥有一颗冠军的心脏
But you've got the heart of a champion.
我的心脏病医师并不同意你的说法
I got a team of cardiologists at Cedars who say different.
这难道不是这部电影的精髓吗
Isn't that the point of the movie,
每个人都可能是一代骄马
that anybody could be Secretariat?
电影的精髓在于能够赚钱和拿奖
The point of the movie is to make a lot of money and win awards.
要是谁看这个广♥告♥谁就是一代骄马
If anyone who looks at this ad is Secretariat,
那凭什么奥斯卡奖要颁给你
why should you win the Oscar?
他说得对 波杰克
He's right, BoJack.
不如你把这件事交给我们来处理 好吗
Why don't you leave this to the experts, okay?
好棒 你是明星
Yes. You're a star.
你还跟你的公♥关♥啪啪啪了
So, you also had sex with your publicist?
对 啪过几次 我们的关系很复杂
Yeah, couple times. We have a very complicated relationship.
非常复杂
It's complicated.
如果用梅丽尔·斯特里普的电影来比喻
If our relationship was a Meryl Streep movie,
那就是《虐童疑云》
it would be Doubt.
讲述严肃古板的修女怀疑和蔼可亲的神父
虐童并开始了道德与信仰的冲突
别忘了 你明天还要上《艾伦秀》
Don't forget, you have Ellen tomorrow.
千万别穿我讨厌的那件毛衣
Don't wear that sweater I hate.
太棒了 你掌控一切
Yes. You're in charge.
其实 我并不觉得自己掌控一切
Okay, you know, I gotta say I don't feel like I'm in charge.
你要是打算发脾气 我劝你趁早打消这个念头
If you're gonna throw a tantrum, forget the whole thing.
我没有要发脾气 我们为什么要车震
I'm not throwing a tantrum-- Why are we having sex in my car?
-不能回你家吗 -不行 波杰克
- Can we at least go back to your place? - No, BoJack.
不行 因为我都不知道你住哪里
No, because I don't know where you live.
你对我的人生了如指掌
You control every part of my life,
我却对你一无所知
I don't know anything about you.
-你不会想了解我的 波杰克 -我想
- You don't want to know me, BoJack. - No, I do.
-我想让人了解我 想了解别人 -你不想
- I want to be known and know others. - You don't.
我了解你 我知道你想要什么
I know you and I know what you want.
这就是你想要的
This is exactly what you want.
你觉得她这句话是什么意思
What do you think she meant by that?
更应该问的是 我为什么还能收到《洛杉矶公报》
Better question: Why am I still getting the L.A. Gazette?
你觉得每天收到报纸
Do you think getting the paper
会让你想到陶德的纸糊脑袋吗
every day is a reminder of Todd's papier-mache head?
让你想到他为以前的女朋友放弃的那个项目
The project he abandoned to make time for the old girlfriend
还有你把人家女朋友睡了
you spent an intimate night with?
你会不会是因为这个才想取消订阅呢
Could that be why you want to cancel your subscription?
不是 我想取消订阅是因为报纸很蠢
No. I want to cancel my subscription because newspapers are dumb.
我应该已经说得很清楚了
I feel I'm very clear on this point.
就像每天早上都有人敲我的门 然后说
It's like every morning, someone knocks on my door and says,
"给 帮我把这个垃圾扔了"
"Here, throw away this garbage for me."
所以对于跟艾米莉的激♥情♥一夜 你并不感到愧疚吗
So you don't feel any guilt about your tryst with Emily?
之前我确实有点因此睡不着
Well, I have had trouble sleeping.
-你真傻 -你才傻
- You're silly. - No, you're silly.
天哪
Oh, God.
奇迹拼车
让女性坐进驾驶座
-换你 真心话还是大冒险 -真心话
- Okay, your turn, truth or dare. - Truth.
你最近对在乎你的人
What is the worst recent thing you did
做过最糟糕的事是什么
to someone who cared about you?
-最糟糕 还是最近 -两个都是条件
- The worst thing? Or the most recent? - Both.
能不能小声点 有人要睡觉
Can you keep it down, please? Some people are trying to sleep.
-我们声音已经很小了 -一直都很安静的
- We are keeping it down. - We've been really quiet.
-你们根本是在吼 -抱歉
- You're basically shouting. - Sorry.
你要我用气音说话吗
Do you want me to whisper?
-比如这样 -我们可以声音很小的
- Like this? - Yeah, we can be real whispery.
不行 那样我就只能听到滋滋声
No, because then I'll hear the "Psst, psst, psst."
我就会一直想你们在说什么 就更睡不着了
And I'll be up all night wondering what you're talking about.
-我们能说什么 -对啊 波杰克
- Uh, what would we be talking about? - Yeah, BoJack.
我们能说什么
What would we be talking about?
不知道 说蠢话呗
I don't know. Dumb stuff.
算了 反正也睡不着 我要去船上睡了
Forget it. Can't sleep here. I'm gonna go sleep in my boat.
不许动 小白脸
Freeze, candy ass.
-你不是那个女演员玛格·马丁 -我说了不许动
- Character Actress Margo Mart--? - I said, "Freeze."
等等 难道你是在说那位著名女演员
Hold on. Are you telling me esteemed character actress
那位通缉犯
and fugitive from the law
玛格·马丁戴尔一直住在你的船上
Margo Martindale has been living in your boat?
我们现在这通电♥话♥
Is this one of those situations
是不是完全保密的
where everything we discuss is confidential,
是不是有保护客户代表的隐私
due to customer service rep-client privilege?
当然
Of course.
那好 玛格·马丁戴尔确实住在我的船上
Then yes, Margo Martindale is living in my boat.
你住在这里多久了
How long have you been in here?
从约巴林达发生那件事之后
Well, after the incident in Yorba Linda.
玛格 老伙计
Well, Margo, old gal,
你似乎又争取到了一天的自♥由♥
looks like you've bought yourself another day of freedom.
可代价又是什么
But at what cost?
我知道我必须保持低调 隐匿行踪 避人耳目
I knew I had to lay low. Go off the grid, disappear.
我知道保持低调是什么意思
I know what "Lay low" means.
于是我消失了一段时间
So, I disappeared for a little bit.
消失到了我知道没人能发现我的地方
Somewhere I knew I had no chance of being discovered--
玛格·马丁戴尔出演《娇羞山道上的婊♥子♥们》
当地剧院
regional theater.
我在拉霍亚剧院演了
I did a run at the La Jolla playhouse
田纳西·威廉斯一部剧的龙套角色
in an obscure Tennessee Williams play.
我有野心 先生
I have ambition, sir.
我有梦想 也许你们这些讽世者根本不屑一顾
Dreams that don't incorporate the concerns of cynics like you.
你们永远愤世嫉俗 永远在嘲笑
Cynic. Always laughing that terrible laugh.
-拉莫娜 -那就笑吧
- Ramona... - Well, go ahead and laugh.
笑着虚度此生 我也可以笑
Laugh your life away. I can laugh, too.
拉莫娜 我告诉你...
Ramona, I'm telling you...
她死了
She's dead.
我演技很好 太好了
I was good. Too good.
《圣地亚哥联合论♥坛♥报》称我为"赏心悦目的天才"
The San Diego Union-Tribune called me, "A talent to watch."
圣地亚哥联合论♥坛♥报
剧本平平
马丁戴尔却很出彩
于是我知道我该离开了
...I knew I had to get out of there.
此后你就住在这里吗
And you've been living here ever since?
没错 我还在《傲骨贤妻》里客串过
That's right. I also did an arc on The Good Wife.
-除此之外我一直保持低调 -《傲骨贤妻》
- Other than that, laying low. - The Good Wife?
你上了全国都在播的电视剧
How did you go on a nationally
但是却没人发现你吗
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表