剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
有时候那挺好的
Sometimes that's great,
但这也表明我们能让彼此最坏的样子显露出来
but it also means we can bring out the worst in each other.
我一直在努力让生活回归正轨
I'm trying to get my life back on track.
我想如果我们公私分明一些
I just think maybe it's better, for both of us,
对我们两个人都好
if we keep things a little more professional.
好的 公私分明
Yes, okay. Professional.
波杰克和戴安 公私分明
BoJack and Diane being professional.
专心工作 不干其他
Doing our jobs and nothing else.
我要去的地方到了
We're at the place I needed to go to.
好奇怪啊 我正巧开到这里
It's so weird I drove here on accident.
不如顺便进去拿我要拿的东西
Might as well run in and grab that thing I need to get.
然后 回归工作
Then, back to business.
-里面好阴森 太阴森了 -是吗
- It's spooky in here. Too spooky. - Really?
要怎么阴森才合适呢
And what would be the right amount of spooky?
我天 这东西好重
Jesus, this thing's heavy.
这下我懂希拉里·斯万克的手臂为何那么壮了
Now I know how Hilary Swank's arms got so jacked.
女演员 多次获奖
放下 波杰克
Put it down, BoJack.
看起来很奇怪吗 我捧着奥斯卡奖杯
Does it look weird? Me with an Oscar?
-其实我觉得 -我的天啊
- I actually think that it feels-- - Oh, my God.
-她好像死了 -等等 也许她没死
- I think she's dead. - Hold on, maybe she's not dead.
也许她只是在做她的鲸鱼 不她死了
Maybe she's just being a-- a whale? No, she's dead.
没准她手♥机♥里有人可以求救
Maybe there's someone in her phone we can call.
戴安 现在的孩子都不兴打电♥话♥了
Diane, kids these days don't call.
他们都用短♥信♥ 翻白眼和屌♥照
They communicate via a combination of text messages,
-来交流 -我的天啊
- eye rolls, and dick pics. - Oh, my God.
怎么了 屌♥照吗 用屌♥摆成什么信息了吗
What is it? Dick pics? See if they spell out a message.
别动 放下奖杯
Freeze! Drop the Oscar!
-不是吧 -真是没想到
- Oh, man. - Well, well, well.
或者我应该说真没想到你是鲸鱼杀手
Or should I say whale, whale, whale? Killer whale, that is.
或者是鲸鱼谋杀犯
Or should I say killed whale?
-听我说 警官 -我叫你别动
- Listen, Officer-- - I told you to freeze.
你们刚刚成为本案的头号♥嫌疑人
You just became prime suspects in the case I like to call,
此案叫做"鲸鱼惨案之黑白死透透
"Black and White and Dead All Over, A Whale Of A Crime:
毛脸喵喵警官大揭秘"
An Officer Meow Meow Fuzzyface Mystery."
-拷上他们 少男少女们 -我是女人
- Cuff 'em, boys, or, uh, girls. - I am a woman, sir.
琳赛 你瞧我这么努力
Lindsay, you know I am trying.
我们在罪犯面前能否保持统一战线吗
Can we please show a united front in front of the perps?
我们回头再谈
We will talk about this later.
这闻起来像臭鼬互相攻击以后
It smells like a skunk skunked another skunk in here,
还抽了根大♥麻♥ 怎么回事
then they smoked a joint. What happened?
我把沙发都翻了过来 好让臭气散开
First I rolled all over the couch to get the skunk stench out,
但是没什么用
but that did not work.
然后我跑到各个房♥间
Then I ran into every room
用我的衣服和东西把自己擦了一遍
to rub myself on all my clothes and belongings,
好把我的花生酱体味找回来
to get the Mr. Peanutbutter smell back.
然后我抽了大♥麻♥
And then I smoked a joint,
所以这里闻起来才会一股臭鼬味
so that might be why it smells like skunk in here.
卡洛琳公主 我得在戴安回来之前搞定这里
Princess Carolyn, I have to fix this before Diane gets home.
自从她假装
Things have been shaky with us
出国两个月以后 我俩的关系就有点不稳定
ever since she pretended to be out of the country for two months.
后来我用这些装着意面沥干网的大箱子
And then when I filled our entire house
填满了整个房♥子 但也没什么用
with these giant crates of spaghetti strainers, that did not help.
你买♥♥这些沥干网干什么
Why buy these spaghetti strainers in the first place?
不记得了 到时候总会有用的
Oh, I don't even remember. I'm sure it'll pay off at some point.
天 婚后生活太诡异了
Man, married life is weird.
我们每天都在进步 变得越来越坚强
We're making an effort and getting stronger every day,
但我发誓
but I swear to God we are
我们还得打五次架才会离婚
like five big fights away from a divorce,
我不想让它变成一次
I do not want this to be one.
好吧 第一条 得给你洗个番茄浴
Okay, number first. We got to get you in a tomato bath.
好吃又有营养
Delicious and nutritious.
海鲜味意面酱可以吗
Is marinara all right,
还是要更刺♥激♥点的辣味番茄酱
or will I need something zestier like Arrabiata?
番茄浴
Tomato bath.
我太嗨了 等等 这里是不是遭臭鼬了
I am so high right now. Wait, was there a skunk in here?
洛杉矶警局453分局
-娜迪亚的事你知道什么 -那是谁
- What do you know about Nadia? - Uh, who's Nadia?
你那位在超大浴缸里埋头跳舞的朋友
Your friend doing the face-down mambo in the king-sized bathtub.
现在我知道她叫娜迪亚了
Now I know her name is Nadia.
你来搞笑的吧
Oh, so you're a comedian, huh?
但我一直在争取正经严肃的角色
Although I am trying to branch into more serious roles.
你们条子以为可以随便审问我们
You pigs think you can march all over us.
可我清楚我的权利
But I know my rights.
-什么权利说来听听 -我也不是会背
- Yeah, what are they? - I mean, I don't know them know them.
但我知道我有权利 我可以看一眼手♥机♥吗
But I know that I have them. So, can I check my phone real quick?
你不会想查公民权利吧
You're not gonna look up your rights, are you?
怎么会
What? No.
我只是上"阅后即焚"
I'm just supposed to moderate
回复一下艾米丽·万凯普的聊天
an Emily VanCamp live-chat talkback on Snapchat.
容我设置一下
Let me just set up
用户偏好 然后...
the user preferences here, and...
除非我们被捕 否则你不能扣押我们
you can't detain us unless we're under arrest.
该死 你刚才是在查公民权利吧
Damn it. You were looking up your rights, weren't you?
才没有 这个我本来就知道
Nope, that was just a thing I already knew.
最近人人都在搞权利 一点乐趣都没有
Everyone's stupid rights these days. I never get to have any fun.
-我们走 -波杰克 给你看样东西
- Let's get out of here. - BoJack, I need to show you something.
这是娜迪亚的手♥机♥
This is Nadia's phone.
没想到你手这么贼 我可以给你买♥♥个新的
I did not know you were such a klepto. I can buy you a new phone.
你看 她发的最后一条信息
Check this out, the last text message she sent.
"波杰克想杀我"
"BoJack is going to kill me?"
我想有人想陷害你谋杀
I think someone's trying to frame you, for murder.
我的天啊 我们要赶不上犹太成人礼了
Oh, my God, we're gonna be late for the Bat Mitzvah.
我们得去布伦特伍德呢
We got to get to Brentwood.
都这么晚了 要搞死人了
At this time of day? It's gonna be... murder.
蝙蝠成人礼
不敢相信你竟然不在乎
I can't believe you're not more concerned about this.
有人要陷害你谋杀
Someone is implicating you in a murder.
我可以一心二用
I can be two things at once.
我非常担心
I am very concerned,
同时也很高兴今天托娃是女的
but also very proud that today Tovah is a woman.
我是马男波杰克 奥斯卡提名热门候选人
Hi, BoJack Horseman, potential Oscar nominee.
我刚在那边太激动了 都说不出话来了
I am kvelling over here. Real verklempt.
安息日平安 安息日平安
Shabbat shalom. Shabbat shalom.
-安息日平安 -你也安息日平安
- Hey, Shabbat shalom. - Shabbat shalom to you.
我们得找到谁是幕后凶手
We need to figure out who's behind this.
打给吉尔 看她知道些什么
You should call Jill, find out what she knows.
是啊 想得倒好
Yes. Good thinking.
如果我进了监狱
If I go to jail,
这会给我的提名竞选带来很大的影响
that is really gonna throw a monkey wrench into my awards campaign.
评委会可不喜欢谋杀犯
The Academy does not look kindly on murder.
不过对于强♥奸♥犯 他们好像没有意见
Rape, they don't seem to have a problem with.
小心点 吉尔可能就是那个陷害你的人
Be careful, though. Jill could be the one trying to set you up.
是她让我们去那里的
She did send us to the house.
好了 丧心病探 冷静点
Okay, Backstrom, turn it down a notch.
你不是要给我发推特的吗
Aren't you supposed to be tweeting for me?
这周是打响波杰克名气的重要一周
This is a crucial weekend for BoJack brand awareness.
我应该发什么
What am I supposed to tweet?
"有人被谋杀了 我们发现了尸体
"Someone got murdered, we found the body.
-#谋杀派对吗" -当然不是了
- Hashtag murder party"? - No, obviously.
在布伦特伍德参加成人礼 #犹太相关
Bat Mitzvah in Brentwood. Hashtag Jewish stuff.
-波杰克 -吉尔
- BoJack. - Hey, Jill.
你不是要以谋杀罪陷害我吧
You're not trying to frame me for murder, are you?
-什么 -你能严肃对待这件事吗
- What? - Can you take this seriously?
你能严肃对待你的事吗
Can you take this seriously?
你找到那封信了吗
You find the letter?
你该看看供水器后面的排水孔
You should check in the vent behind the water feeder.
我现在正忙着参加德雷克表妹的成人礼
I've been pretty tied up at Drake's cousin's Bat Mitzvah.
你知道德雷克的表妹是犹太人吗
Did you know Drake's cousin was Jewish?
抱歉 我忘挂电♥话♥了吗 给我把信找到
I'm sorry, did I forget to hang up? Get the letter.
这就是我无法在纽约生活的原因
This is why I couldn't live in New York.
大家都太专横了
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表