剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
不是
No.
好了 小粉 冷静想想
All right, Pink Lady, think.
-你在跟我说话吗 -你是粉红姐妹会的吗
- Are you talking to me? - Are you a pink lady?
我曾经是
I was a Pink Lady
就在我们高中演的《油脂》里
in my high school's production of Grease.
-你演的是里索吗 -不 是珍
- Were you Rizzo? - No, Jan.
那就别浪费我时间了
Then don't waste my time.
现在 让我们低头祷叫一下
Now, let us bow our heads and bray.
好 马上去办
Yes, right away!
让我们回到原先的...
So back to what you were--
-天呐 这是什么 -是啊 这是什么
- Oh, my goodness, what is this? - Yeah, what is this?
*一起共事23周年快乐*
*Happy 23 years working together*
*跟我一起唱*
*Join me*
天呐
Oh, my God.
-*23 23周年* -*23周年*
- *23, 23 years* - *23 years*
这是你编的吧
You're making this up.
-*共事23周年快乐* -*23周年快乐*
- *Happy 23 years working together* - *Happy 23years*
*难以置信吧 2加3等于23*
*Can you believe this, two plus three equal 23*
这是意识流吧
This is just stream of consciousness.
-*一起共事23周年* -*23周年*
- *23 years working together* - *23 years*
好吧 就这样
Okay, cool.
你相信吗 波杰克
Can you believe it, BoJack?
这个世纪都己经过了四分之一了
It's been almost a quarter of a century.
每天互通电♥话♥很多次
Talking on the phone pretty much every day,
分享心灵最深处的梦想与秘密
sharing our deepest dreams and secrets,
互相扶持度过难关的知心好友
being there for each other through all of it, bosom friends,
就像《清秀佳人》里那样
Anne of Green Gables style.
让我们为下一个23年举杯欢庆如何
Let's toast to another 23 years. What do you say?
你被炒了
You're fired.
难以置信 你居然要炒我
I can't believe this. You're firing me?
-居然是我 -什么 不是啊
- Me? - What? No.
你根本不清楚我为这里付出了多少
You have no idea, everything I do around here!
-厨房♥里一半的员工都是我的家人 -不
- Half the kitchen staff is my family. - No.
-老实说 只是... -我恨你
- Honestly, just-- - I detest you!
我咒你下地狱
I hope you rot in the hell!
你完全理解错...
We're headed down a road that--
你的事业告吹做笑话都不配
You washed-up has-been no-good joke!
你和洋葱恰恰相反
You are the opposite of an onion,
因为如果我把你剁了 我一滴眼泪都不会流
because if I cut you, I am no gonna cry.
好吧 现在你真被炒了
Well, now you are fired.
祝你有幸能找到
Good luck finding
第二个像我这样既有魅力 口音又好听
another charming first-generation Italian immigrant
还能用语言梗来搞笑的
with this kind of darling accent,
第一代意大利移♥民♥
who makes equally delightful malapropisms!
你 先生 刚把自己的马鼻给切了
You, sir, have just cut off your nose
还往自己脸上砸了罐雪碧
and thrown Sprite in your face!
这年头已经很难遇见
I am a classic stereotype
像我这么原汁原味的意大利人了
that is tough to come by nowadays,
因为意大利人已经不怎么
because Italians don't emigrate so much
移♥民♥到美国了
to America no more.
波提切利 巴巴芮拉 甲壳虫贝利
Botticelli, Barbarelli, Beetle Bailey!
莫迪里阿尼 马萨乔 马默杜克
Modigliani, Masaccio, Marmaduke!
阿凡提 所有人 我们走
Avanti, all of you! Andiamo!
真奇怪啊 不是吗
So that was weird, huh?
请不要再盯着我看了
Please stop looking at me.
桑卓可真惨 对不对
Too bad about Sandro, huh?
很显然你才是被炒的那个人
You're the one who's fired, obviously.
没错
Right.
瑞恩·墨菲想重拍
Ryan Murphy is doing a re-imagining
《美国恐怖故事》和《欢乐合唱团》的导演
《哈莉特·塔布曼的一生》
of The Life and Times of Harriet Tubman.
美国废奴主义者 她本人就是一个逃跑的奴隶
只不过这次她是个浴缸人
But in this version, she's a tub-man,
力大无穷 如浴缸般灵敏迅捷
with the comparative strength and agility of a tub!
-PC -他想找个人来演
- PC. - He's looking for someone
地下逃亡线的引路人
to play the Underground Railroad conductor.
十九世纪美国秘密路线网络和避难所
用以帮助黑奴逃亡
很好 但你已经不再代理我了
Great, but you don't represent me anymore.
好 我懂了 我被炒了 行了吗
Okay, I get it. I'm fired. Sheesk.
你要花上好几天来对我发泄怒气
You're gonna spend a couple days being mad at me,
接着我会帮你争取个片约
then I'll get you another gig,
这样你就又成了我的客户 每回都是这样
and you'll be my client again, just like every time.
我们能不能直接跳过你生气这一段
Can we get past the part where you're mad at me
直接进入到
and get to the part
你把李将军的钚燃料偷来
where you're stealing General Lee's plutonium
南北战争期间联盟国最出色的将军
给你那地下蒸汽朋克黑奴逃亡列车加油那一段好吗
to fuel your subterranean steam-punk slave-tram?
"这样对我们都好
"It's best, for both of us,
只要我们能彻底一刀两断"
if we end this relationship once and for all."
波杰克 很抱歉我把事情搞砸了
Bojack, I'm sorry I screwed up,
可你也用不着读...
you don't have to read off the--
"你未经我的同意
"You take me for granted,
擅自做了有违我心意的决定
made decisions that were against my wishes,
最糟糕的是 她让我的"球球"变暖
and worst of all she's got my globes a-warming!"
等等 你说什么
Wait, what?
-怎么突然跳到这儿了 -那是什么
- How did that get in there? - What is that?
詹纽瑞·琼斯吐槽大会上我要讲的梗
A punch line to a joke from the roast of January Jones.
《广♥告♥狂人》中Betty的扮演者
全球变暖的笑话吗
A global warming joke?
那是个很重要的问题 我们继续
It's an important issue. Here we go.
"我们之间的关系不再有任何..."
"Our relationship no longer has any--"
"一月变得越来越热..." 不是这里
"January has only gotten hotter and hot--" Nope.
"詹纽瑞变得越来越辣"
你受邀出席詹纽瑞·琼斯吐槽大会了吗
Were you at the roast of January Jones?
没有 不过我写了些笑话
No, but I wrote some jokes
以防有人病倒了需要替补人员
in case someone got sick and they needed a backup.
你认识詹纽瑞·琼斯吗 他们为什么会找你去
Do you even know January Jones? Why would they call you?
不知道啊 可能是因为我以为
I don't know, I guess I thought that
我的经纪人能让我混进去 如果杰森·苏戴奇斯
my agent could get me in the mix if Jason Sudeikis--
《周六夜现场》卡司之一
怎么顺序就变乱了呢
How did these get out of order?
所以在这个笑话里 "球球"就是你的蛋蛋
So in the joke, are the globes your balls?
你一看到詹纽瑞·琼斯它们就变暖吗
And they get warm when you see January Jones?
蛋蛋是这样的吗
Is that how balls work?
我不知道 这仍是未解之谜
I don't know. It's a work in progress.
找到职业诚信了
Professional integrity!
"我们的关系
"Our relationship
不再有任何职业诚信
no longer has any professional integrity.
因此必须中断 起身离开"
So it's gotta end. Stand to leave."
我不该把这段念出来的
Shouldn't have read that part.
"等你反应过来
"When you reflect on this,
就会发现这对我们双方都好
you'll see it's best for both of us.
离开餐厅" 该死
Exit restaurant." Goddamn it.
那可真是...我都不知道那是什么
Wow, that was-- I don't know what that was.
喂 你要去哪儿
Hey! Where are you going?
是谁给你出的主意 是皮塔饼吗
Who gave you this idea? Spanakopita?
这事和安娜没有任何关系
This has nothing to do with Ana.
这是您的钥匙 先生
Here you go, sir.
-我去捡 -你们有一腿
- I'll get it! - You two are b'thumping.
所以现在你对她言听计从
Now you do whatever she says?
-事情是这样对不对 -不对
- Is that what's happening? - No.
你和她没一腿吗
No, you're not b'thumping or no,
你难道不是在对她言听计从吗
you're not doing whatever she says?
我没有对她言听计从
I'm not doing whatever she says.
那你和她就有一腿
So you are b'thumping.
我懂你什么意思
I understand from context what you mean,
不过有没有一腿根本就无关紧要吧
but there's no way b'thumping is a thing.
我去捡
I'll get it!
你不必对鹰嘴豆饼[希腊菜]言听计从
Hey you don't have to do everything your little falafel pocket tells you to.
-你搞砸了 -23年来就这一次
- You screwed up! - Once! In 23 years!
我去捡
I'll get 'em.
这些年没人待见你的时候
All these years I carried you,
是我一直支持你
when no one wanted to work with you.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表