剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
So...
很显然 我想继续跟踪佩妮 因为我是个白♥痴♥
obviously, I wanted to keep following Penny because I'm an idiot.
我们要在事态严重之前停止
Let's just nip this in the bud.
我要在双手上写下"不要跟踪佩妮"
I'm gonna write "Do not follow Penny" on my hands
在我又神奇地断片时提醒自己
in the unlikely scenario of my blacking out again.
我要在这只手写上"跟踪佩妮"
I'll just write "Follow Penny" on this hand,
然后在这只手上写...
and then, on this hand, I'll write...
欧柏林学院校区范围[你还在欧柏林]
-该死 -怎么了
- Goddamn it! - What?
我们只是按照手上的指示做
We're just doing what the hand said.
跟踪佩妮
甜甜圈
-啥 -右手说要吃甜甜圈
- Uh, what? - The hand demanded donuts.
-她在那 -她在喝啤酒
- There she is. - She's drinking beer.
老天 这好像《胡闹的小马》
Oh, God, this is just like the episode of Horsin' Around
奥利维亚去参加兄弟会派对那集
when Olivia went to the frat party,
但佩妮身边没有荷西·坎塞柯扮演的
but Penny doesn't have a kind angel played by Jose Canseco
前美国职棒大联盟选手
善心天使来救她于水火之中
to help her get out of this jam!
好吧 我又无聊了 别霸着望远镜不放
Okay, now, I'm bored again. Quit hoggin' the 'nocs.
她在喝红牛而已 等等 她要走了
She's just drinking Red Bull. Wait. Now, she's leaving.
瞧啊 是欧柏之声
Hey, look, it's the Obertones!
喜欢你们的声音 伙计们
Love your sound, dudes!
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
她看上去...过得很好
She seems... fine.
太好了 仿佛在刻意隐藏那段
Too fine, like she's hiding a dark secret
啃噬她灵魂的黑暗秘密
that's eating away at her soul.
又或许 她是真的没事
Or, possibly... she's fine.
也许我并没有毁了她的人生
Maybe I didn't ruin her life.
没错 你曾扮演着父辈角色
Hey, you were a father figure,
但却跟我发生了不伦之事
who was sexually inappropriate to me,
但我现在简直完美
and I turned out perfect.
-现在我们能回家了吗 -好 好主意
- Now, can we please go home? - Okay, good plan.
等我先把那最后20瓶啤酒尿出来
I'll just go pee out the last 20 beers.
看看我 步履平稳
Look at me, walking good.
-哎...呦...喂... -不 别出声
- Ah, ah, ah! - No, Shush, shush.
波杰克
BoJack?
-你怎么在这 -你好 佩妮
- What are you doing here? - Hey, Penny!
-你来这里找我吗 -不是 我
- Did you come here to find me? - No, I--
你不能来这 我不想在这见到你
You can't be here. I-I don't want to see you here.
-我根本不想见到你 -佩妮 我想...
- I don't want to see you at all. -Penny, I tried to...
我当时才17岁 什么都不懂
You know I was 17. I didn't know any better.
-我想 -你走吧
- I tried-- - You need to leave.
是马男波杰克和萨拉·琳
It's BoJack Horseman and Sarah Lynn!
-我的天哪 -波杰克我们得马上离开这
- Oh, my God! Oh, my God! - BoJack, we need to get out of here now.
能来张自♥拍♥吗 如果照得不好
Can I get a selfie and another selfie
能再来一张吗
if the first selfie doesn't look good?
波杰克 看这里
BoJack, over here!
佩妮 别走
Penny, no.
佩妮
Penny?
要知道 从好的方面看 她真得过得挺好的
You know, on the plus side, she really seemed okay.
直到她看到你 然后整个人都不好了
Until she saw you and freaked out.
但如果你不出现的话
But she probably would have been
她可能完全没事
totally fine if you'd never shown up.
-老天 -我觉得人家的伤口本来已经痊愈了
- Oh, God. - I think the wound was completely healed
-好吧 -直到你毫无预警地出现在她学校
- OK. - before you reopened it by showing up unannounced at her college
重新揭开伤疤让所有伤痛再次涌上心头
and all the pain came rushing back to her.
苍天啊
Oh, good Lord!
可以说 你毁了她两次
In a way, it's like you destroyed her life twice.
-你能别说了吗 -好吧 不说了
- Will you please stop talking about it? - Okay, fine.
俄亥俄这个鬼地方
Man, Ohio sucks!
你下次可以去骚扰个住在夏威夷的人吗
Next time, could you almost molest someone who lives in Hawaii?
这样你就可以在野猪宴上垂头丧气了
You could be bummed out at a luau right now.
我们回家吧
Let's just go home.
-开瓶器在哪 杂物箱里
- You got a bottle opener? - Glove compartment.
波杰克
苍了天了日了狗了 瞧瞧我找到了什么
Well, I'll be a dick sucked by a dumbshit! What do we have here?
那个啊 有个牌子的海♥洛♥因♥叫波杰克
Oh, that? Turns out there's a brand of heroin called BoJack.
兄弟 这可是件大事啊
Dude, that's a big freaking deal.
拿到一包以你命名的毒品可比得奥斯卡酷多了
Getting a drug named after you is cooler than getting an Oscar.
现在有比利·克里斯托·梅斯[冰♥毒♥]
I mean, there's Billy Crystal Meth,
安杰尔·达斯汀·霍夫曼
Angel Dustin Hoffman,
Angel Dust 天使粉 一种迷幻剂
露西尔·八鲍尔还有你
Lucille Eightball and now you.
eight-ball 3.5克的冰♥毒♥或可♥卡♥因♥
很少有人能做到呢 恭喜你
It's a rarefied breed, man. Congratulations!
-谢谢 -我们得试试波杰克
- Thank you? - Oh, we have to do BoJack!
-简直不太要太完美 -我不知道
- It's too perfect. - I don't know.
老话说得好 "由奢入俭难
There's that old saying. "Liquor before beer, never fear.
别碰海♥洛♥因♥"
Don't do heroin."
我是波杰克 求你吸我
"I'm BoJack. Please, put me inside you."
92%纯度 波杰克
我不会跟你吸海♥洛♥因♥的 萨拉·琳
I'm not gonna shoot heroin with you, Sarah Lynn.
我们可以像老手一样吸海♥洛♥因♥
We can snort heroin like sophisticated adults.
早想到了
Way ahead of you.
好的 谢谢 2007年感恩节快乐
Okay, thank you. Happy Thanksgiving 2007.
你为什么把年份说出来
Why did you just say what year it is?
跟电视网领导说话我紧张
I guess I just get nervous talking to network executives.
《磷虾和格蕾丝》
最后一集收视率创了新低
This last episode got the worst ratings yet.
我担心你那个角色
I was afraid your character
吸海♥洛♥因♥有点太过了
trying heroin would be a bridge too far.
还有脱节的断片
And the disjointed blackout structure,
中间带着闪回
with the one flashback in the middle,
这让观众非常困惑
really confused our audience.
对
Yeah.
观众还讨厌打破次元壁的太过的笑话
They hated all the fourth-wall-breaking meta jokes.
观众当然讨厌太过的笑话了
Of course. Audiences hate meta jokes.
喜剧作家什么时候才学会这一点
When will comedy writers learn?
波杰克 我知道有人是我们剧的忠实观众
BoJack, I know there is an audience out there for our show.
我们只是需要想办法吸引更多观众
We just need to find a way to get more people to check us out.
我知道你在想什么 正面全♥裸♥
I know what you're thinking-- Full frontal.
我想的是请明星客串
I was thinking guest star.
我们需要一个当前特别火的明星 比如...
We need a celebrity who is incredibly popular right now, like--
-萨拉·琳怎么样 -这主意太好了
- Oh, what about Sarah Lynn? - Ooh, that's genius!
萨拉·琳好吗 我很多年没跟她说话了
Sarah Lynn? I don't know. I haven't spoken to her in years.
再说了 她肯定不想演的
Besides, she's not gonna want to do this.
她是世界超级大明星
She's the world's biggest pop star.
要想让我们的剧活下去 她是唯一的希望了
She's the only hope we have to keep this show alive.
你问问她好吗 她肯定愿意为了你演的
Would you ask her? I'm sure she'd do it for you.
你对她来说就像父亲一样
You're like a father to her.
-是什么 -什么是什么
- So, what is it? - What is what?
你在嘟囔要问我什么东西
You were mumbling about how you had to ask me something.
没什么 话说我们认识多久了
Never mind. Hey, how long have we known each other?
-感觉像是一辈子了 -差不多是我的一辈子
- Feels like our entire lives. - Well, my entire life, pretty much.
我们一起演过电视剧 你说疯狂不疯狂
We were on a TV show. Isn't that insane?
是啊 确实疯狂
Yeah, it's pretty wild.
有时候我觉得你是唯一一个
You know, sometimes it feels like you're the only one
真正理解我的人
who really understands me,
别人怎么可能理解我
because how could anyone else?
没人知道我们经历了什么
Nobody knows what we went through,
不演那部剧的人不会知道
nobody who wasn't on that show.
但是我们还没成名前就认识了
But we knew each other before we were anybody,
所以我们才会成为朋友
and that's how we can be friends,
因为我们跟其他人不一样
because we're not like those other people.
那些人追着你 因为他们以为你是大明星
The people who glom onto you because of who they think you are,
他们以为可以睡你的沙发吃你的东西
and they think they can sleep on your couch and eat your food.
他们以为你会帮他们省麻烦
They think you're gonna save their agency.
我从来不想要那种压力
I never asked for that kind of pressure,
但是你和我 我们对彼此没所求
but you and me, we don't want anything from each other.
我...我永远都不会明白爱的意义
You know, I... I could never figure out what love meant,
但现在我不需要想任何事
but, right now, I don't need to figure out anything.
我感觉到了 我爱你 萨拉·琳
I just feel it. I love you, Sarah Lynn.
萨拉·琳
Sarah Lynn?
-萨拉·琳 -什么
- Sarah Lynn? - What?
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表