剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
-天啊 傻死了 -但蛮精彩的 对吧
- Oh, my God, that is so dumb. - But kind of brilliant, right?
对 写进去 全都写进去 剧就该是这样
Yes, put that in. Put all this in, this should be the show.
剧就该是这样
This should be the show.
这种浑身干劲的感觉
I haven't felt this alive
从查尔斯河划船比赛之后就没再有过
since the Head of the Charles Regatta.
-那是哈佛的东西 -对 很精彩
- That's a Harvard thing. - Yes, yes. This is brilliant.
让他给自己念五分钟书怎么样
What if we had five minutes of him reading a book to himself?
天啊 对啊
Oh, my God, yes.
只有他翻书的镜头 给我的眼睛来个特写
Just him turning the page. A close-up of my eyeball.
别人从没展示出过真正的干货
The real shit, they never show that.
我们做到了
Wow, we did it.
我们熬了个通宵
We stayed up all night,
但我们真的做出了与众不同新颖大胆的东西
but we really made something new and different and daring.
剧本全改了 除了题目
We've changed everything but the title.
那就换个新题目怎么样
Well, then, how about we give it a new title?
《马男波杰克秀》
The BoJack Horseman Show.
可爱胡 我不知道该说什么好
Oh, Cuddlywhiskers, I don't know what to say.
不如就说"干嘛呢 小婊砸们"
Well, then why don't you just say, "Whassup, bitches?"
但你懂的 不是那句
But, you know, not that.
-差不多像那样 -我们会想出来的
- Something like that. - We'll figure it out.
又过了两个月
讲真 各位 我能听到400美元的声音吗
Seriously, folks, can I hear 400 dollars?
不要忘了我们今晚是为何而来
Let's not forget why we're here tonight.
为约翰·爱德华兹竞选筹款
To raise money for the John Edwards campaign.
2004年民♥主♥党美国副总统选举候选人
我之前和一位志愿者聊天
I was talking to one of the volunteers earlier
她只顾着滔滔不绝说约翰·爱德华兹摸了她一下
and she was just gushing about how John Edwards touched her.
让我们把这个人推上总统宝座
I say, let's make this man president
这样他就可以想摸谁就摸谁了
so he can touch whoever he wants.
-四百美元 -我不知道哪个更蹩脚
- Four hundred dollars. - I don't know what's cheesier,
这道三种芝士的意大利炖饭还是这家伙的废话
this three-cheese risotto or that dude's patter.
说真的
Seriously.
这场筹款应该去筹个款
This fundraiser should have a fundraiser
给这场筹款配个更好的主持人
for a better host of this fundraiser.
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
Totes McGotes.
我要把那个发到推特主页上 你应该关注我
I'll post that to my Twitter page. You should follow me.
搜"人人维恩的图享维恩"就能找到我
I'm A with a circle around it, "InsWayne in the membWayne".
推特主页是什么
What's a Twitter page?
艾瑞卡 你知道你不能在全国大选投票吧
Erica, you know you're not allowed to vote in national elections.
你确定在你♥爸♥妈的卧室这样子好吗
You sure it's okay to be in your parents' bedroom?
陶德 我们在一起好几个月了
Todd, so we've been together for months now.
我想不然我们试试滚个床单怎么样
Um, I was thinking maybe that we try sex?
你不想我也不强求 我不想让你有压力
We don't have to if you don't want. I don't wanna peer pressure you.
没有啦 我准备好滚床单了
No. I'm ready for sexual situations.
太好了 夺走你的处♥女♥之身
Hooray. Um, taking your virginity.
是啊 我就是想这么说来着
Yeah, sure. That's how I would say it.
好啊 那就 那我就来了
Okay, here we-- Here I go.
陶德要上♥床♥了
Uh, this is Todd doing sex.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
糟了 我爸提前回来了 你得离开这儿
Oh, snap. My dad's home early. You gotta get out of here.
你♥爸♥ 那个黑帮吗
Your dad, the mobster?
什么 我爸才不是黑帮
What? My dad's not a mobster.
你说他像《黑道家族》里的那个人
You said he was like that guy from The Sopranos.
我说他参与制♥作♥《黑道家族》 他是个编剧
I said he works on The Sopranos. He's an editor.
天 老天 更糟了
Oh, God, oh, God! Even worse.
他肯定对暴♥力♥和对"平庸之恶"的
He must be so desensitized to violence
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥反思完全麻木不仁
and nihilistic ruminations on the banality of evil.
这儿 从窗户出去 你爱希迷舞 对吧
Here, out the window. You love shimmying, right?
美国的爵士舞之一 跳时摇摆肩部和臀部
你知道我爱希迷舞 但这可是两层楼
You know I love shimmying, but that's a two-story drop.
用这个
Use this.
《黑道家族》最终集 仅此一盘
-快 快跑 快 -好
- Go, get out. Go, go! - Uh, okay.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
抱歉
Sorry.
托尼娶了梅尔菲医生
Whoa, whoa, Tony marries Dr. Melfi?
妈妈咪呀
Mamma mia!
-那座岛是炼狱 对吗 -其实是...
- So, the island's purgatory, right? - What's really happening--
等一下
Hold that thought.
卡洛琳公主 你来了
Hey, Princess Carolyn, you came.
我想既然我是你的经纪人
I figured since I'm your agent,
那我至少应该到场参加你的首映派对
I should at least show up to your premiere party.
我知道我很久没打给你了 最近我很忙
I know I haven't called in a while. I've been really busy.
我知道 如果需要咖啡 你肯定会叫我的
Yeah. I figured you'd call me if you needed a coffee.
别这样
Ouch.
今晚首映很盛大 激动人心
Hey, big premiere tonight. Very exciting.
对
Yeah.
今晚之后 就不会再有人说
After tonight, it's no more
"你不是《胡闹的小马》里的那匹马吗"
"Aren't you the horse from Horsin' Around?"
以后就会是"你是马男波杰克"
From now on it'll be, "You're BoJack Horseman."
我为你高兴 波杰克
I'm happy for you, BoJack.
-那就来个幸运之吻吧 -不 波杰克
- How about a kiss for good luck? - No, BoJack.
我是你的经纪人和朋友 我会永远支持你
I'm your agent and your friend, and I will always support you.
但我33岁了
But I'm 33 years old,
我想等我40岁的时候拥有自己的家庭
and I want to have a family by the time I'm 40.
我不想把接下来的七年浪费在
I don't want to spend the next seven years
跟你分分合合上
in and out of love with you.
为了等事情发生我浪费了太多时间
I've wasted too much time waiting for things to happen.
我不想再等下去了
And I'm not gonna wait anymore.
无论如何
And for what it's worth,
我一直很喜欢《胡闹的小马》里那匹马
I always liked the horse from Horsin' Around.
-真的吗 -真的 大家都喜欢
- You did? - Yeah. Everybody did.
难以置信 难以杰西卡置信
Unbelievable. Un-Jessica-Bielievable.
我在干活呢 能别挑这种时候跟我吵吗
Can we not fight while I'm at a gig?
外面有很多大牌制♥作♥人
There are a lot of big producers,
这可能是我下一次大红的机会
this could be my next big break.
这个小慈善会配不上我们
This podunk benefit is below us.
我要马上参演一部据说
I'm about to be in what I've been told
非常有影响力的同志权利电影
is a very important gay rights movie,
《我盛大的同志婚礼》
I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry.
我觉得你很厉害
I now pronounce me very impressed,
但我得不到那种好机会
but I'm not getting those kinds of offers.
贾斯汀会说"悲伤逆流成河"
As Justin would say, "Cry me a river."
如果你那么喜欢贾斯汀
Hey, if you like Justin so much,
那你就继续跟他
maybe you should just continue
当你们的好朋友吧
to be really good friends with him.
当就当 我可能会嫁给贾斯汀
Fine, maybe I will marry Justin.
这我可没说
Uh, I didn't say that.
我宣布我们的婚姻结束了 接受我的现实吧
I now pronounce this marriage over. Biel with it.
-喝水吗 -谢谢
- You wanted water? - Thanks.
你叫布拉恩对吧 咖啡店店员
Wait. Blarn, right? Yeah, from the coffee shop.
你怎么来了 来这里"煮咖啡"吗
What are you doing here? Is there coffee to "Bariste"?
我也在餐饮会上当服务员赚外快
I also do cater waiter gigs to make ends meet.
你会煮咖啡提供餐饮提供服务 三门绝技
You "Bariste" and cater and waiter? Triple threat.
应该是我给你拿水喝才是
I should be bringing you the water.
我说一句
You know, just for the record,
我觉得你出去主持挺好的
I think it's cool that you put yourself out there.
很多你这样的人不会接这种活
A lot of guys in your position wouldn't take gigs like this.
因为他们担心别人会取笑他们
Because they'd be afraid people would make fun of them.
太傻了
That's dumb.
如果老去关心别人怎么想
If you care about what other people think,
那你什么都做不成
you're never gonna do anything.
-你说得对 -天啊 你同意我太高兴了
- Yeah, you're right. - Oh, my God, I'm so glad you agree.
一瞬间我还想"我为什么说那个 太傻了"
For a second, I was like, "Why did I say that? That was so dumb."
但之后你说"你说得对"
But then you were like, "That's right."
我就想"太棒了"
And I was like, "Ooh! Validation."
-你介意我换件衬衣吗 -尽管换
- Hey, mind if I change out of this shirt? - Go ahead.
这件礼服让我难受死了
This monkey suit is killing me.
莫慌 达莱拉
Hey there, Delilah.
跟你聊天真开心 布拉恩 你很特别
Sweet hang, Blarn. You're one in a million.
-其实我不叫布拉恩 -什么
- Actually, my name isn't Blarn. - What?
我把"布拉恩"写到名牌上是为了好笑
I put that on my nametag as a dumb joke
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表