剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
Most women who go through this never talk about it
因为这是她们人生的污点
because it's so stigmatized.
你这样公开宣布造成了很大的轰动
The fact that you're coming out like this is huge.
但前提是你真的准备堕胎
It would be, if you were actually getting an abortion.
你是说 也许我真的要堕胎喽
So what you're saying is, maybe I am getting an abortion?
不 因为你没要堕胎
Well, no, because you're not.
不过如果是真的 你就成为一个文化标志了
Yeah, but if you did, this would make you a cultural icon.
四眼 你复职了 因为我要堕胎了
Glasses, you're un-fired. I'm getting an abortion.
-嗯... -我要上脱口秀
-Well... -I gotta go on talk shows.
如果我能让一位女性觉得不那么孤立无援
If I can make one woman feel a little less alone,
这一切都是值得的 对吗
then it's all worth it, right?
是啊...
Yeah...
如果我能让一百万女性买♥♥我的专辑
And if I can make a million women buy my album,
那就绝对值得一试了
then it's definitely all worth it.
-戴安 快点说是 -好吧
-Diane, take the yes. -Okay.
性缇娜·阿卡菲娜
Sextina Aquafina,
你现在是支持堕胎运动的代言人了
you are now the face of the pro-choice movement.
-现在让你了解情况 -呃... 啥
-Now let's get you informed. -Uh, what?
计划升育
他们杀了小狗狗 生命在蛋中陨落 生娃乐无边
在手术之前
So, before the procedure,
你需要看超声波听宝宝的心跳
you'll need to look at an ultrasound and listen to the heartbeat.
如果你怀了一窝 会听到不止一个心跳
Or heartbeats, if you're having a litter.
为什么她得听心跳
Why does she have to listen to the heartbeat?
这是法律规定
It's the law.
同样 按照法律 我必须要告诉你们
Also, by law, I have to tell you
妊娠一个月时 幼崽们有了最喜爱的颜色
that at one month, your puppies have a favorite color
可能是蓝色
and that color may be blue.
-不是吧 -按照法律 我必须要告诉你们
-That can't be true. -By law, I have to tell you that,
在手术之前
also, before your procedure,
你要看20个小时的萌犬视频
you'll need to watch 20 hours of cute puppy videos
并轻声播放莎拉·麦克拉克兰的《我将把你铭记》
as Sarah McLachlan's "I Will Remember You" plays softly.
别担心 戴安 我替你看萌犬视频
Don't worry, Diane, I will watch the cute puppy videos for you.
我愿意做这个牺牲
It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.
不行 她得自己看
No, she has to watch the videos.
别担心 戴安 我们一起看萌犬视频
Don't worry, Diane, we will watch the cute puppy videos together.
不行 她得自己看
No, she has to watch them alone.
戴安 我有个坏消息
Diane, I have some terrible news.
明天 我们将独家采访
Tomorrow, our exclusive interview
瑞安·西克莱斯特那种人
势不可挡的堕胎先锋
with the irrepressible provocateuse
性缇娜·阿卡菲娜
Sextina Aquafina.
但首先 来关注正在进行的盛典 奥斯卡之路
But first, one thing that isn't being aborted: the road to Oscar.
伦纳德·马尔丁颁奖典礼在今晚举♥行♥
Tonight, the Leonard Maltin Awards.
本年度所有受到伦纳德·马尔丁表演认可的演员
Handing out trophies to all the performances this year
均会被授予此奖
that Leonard Maltin thought were pretty good.
获得不错演员奖的是 布拉德·噗通
And the Malty for Pretty Good Actor goes to Bread Poot.
你要再来一杯吗
You need another drink?
为什么 就因为我没得奖 是个废柴
Why? Because I lost, I'm a loser,
就该用威士忌灌死自己吗
so I have to drown my sorrows in scotch?
不 我这么说只是因为我渴了
No, I just meant because of thirst.
我确实需要一杯威士忌
I could use a scotch.
瞧 缺智·克鲁尼
Oh, look. Jurj Clooners.
他来了 缺智·克鲁尼
There he is, Jurj Clooners.
大家好 谢谢
Hey, how are you? Thank you.
缺智那么烂 为什么人人都爱他
Jurj sucks. What does everyone love about him?
他又不是神 只是个爱搞恶作剧的老头罢了
He's not a god. He's just an old guy who loves pranks.
听上去就是神干的事啊
Sure sounds like God.
-缺智 你好吗 -波杰克 对吗
-Jurj, hey, man. -BoJack, right?
很好 很高兴见到你
Yeah, good to see you.
缺智 我叫陶德
Hey, Jurj, my name's Todd,
我朋友基斯睡在你的沙发上
and my friend Keith sleeps on your couch.
你认识基斯 跟他说收拾好他的烂摊子
Oh, you know Keith? Tell him to clean up his shit.
典型的基斯风格
That is so Keith.
陶德 帮叔叔们个忙
Todd, why don't you do the grown-ups a favor
去找找自己的影子[闪一边去]
and go find your own shadow?
前一秒还在这呢
It was here a second ago.
缺智 我超爱你的《玩快艇筛子的纳粹兵》
Jurj, I loved you in The Nazi Who Played Yahtzee.
你是怎么了解一个战犯的想法的呢
How do you get in the head of a war criminal?
要知道 我并不把他看做一个战犯
You know, I don't think of him as a war criminal.
我只是把他当做一个有着搞笑口音的人
I just think of him as a person who had a funny accent.
原来如此 我现在找到窍门了
Totally. I think I'm getting the hang of all this now.
你昨晚获奖 今晚是别人
You won last night, the other guy won tonight,
也许下次就是我了
maybe I'll win next time.
诶呀呀 听着兄弟 下一个不可能是你
Yikes. Look, man, you're not gonna be next.
这话从我嘴里说出来有些蠢 却是实话
This will sound dumb coming out of my mouth, but it's true.
缺智 布拉德 米特 这些是实力派
So Jurj, Bread, Mitt, those are names.
实至名归
Like real names.
莱昂那那·迪卡普里科恩 也算出名
Lernernerner DiCarpricorn, that's a name.
波杰克 无名小卒
BoJack, not a name.
我以为他们会告诉你实情呢
I figured they would, like, tell you this stuff.
你排在末流 你懂的 对吗
You're the Fifth Man. You get it, right?
-这... -你懂的 握个手
-Well-- -Yeah, you get it. Put her there.
欢乐电击 你被缺智都耍啦
Joy buzzer. You just got Jurjed!
好了 待会见
All right, I'll see you later.
薇薇卡 我现在知道为什么你叫狐狸精[福克斯]了
Vivica. Now I know why they call you A. Fox.
打扰一下 你准备在这待很久吗
Excuse me, you gonna stay here long?
我们明天要在这里颁强迫症形象大奖
We got the OCD Image Awards tomorrow,
拿些人真的很想要一个干净的典礼后派对
and those guys really like a clean afterparty.
我就直说了 性缇娜
So, let me get this straight, Sextina.
性缇娜·阿卡菲娜 瑞安·西克莱斯特那种人
有人把你的肚子搞大了 现在你说
Someone put a baby in your belly and now you're like,
哎呦喂 可不可以按撤销键啊
"Awooga! Is there an undo button around here?
怀孕不再来
Leggo my preggo."
-对吗 -完全正确 阿瑞安
-Is that right? -That is exactly correct, A Ryan,
但我也很高兴能借此机会
but I am very excited for this opportunity
在这个重要议题上做出表率
to put a face on this important issue.
要知道 有三分之一的女人都堕过胎
You know, one out of three women will have an abortion in her life.
这也比例太高了吧 我不信
That sounds crazy high to me, I don't buy it.
我想让有此经历的女性同胞们摆脱耻辱感
I wanted to destigmatize the experience for all women out there,
所以我要发行一支全新单曲
so I'm dropping a new single.
-什么 -*没想到吧*
- What? - *Surprise*
-全新单曲吗 -放轻松
- New single? - Just relax.
在额头砸个蛋 感受蛋黄向下淌
Crack an egg on your head, feel the yolk drip down.
全美人♥民♥们 快让你们的子♥宫♥嗨起来
America, get your uteruses turnt,
因为这首歌♥叫《取婴杀婴》
'cause this song is called "Get Dat Fetus Kill Dat Fetus."
天呐
Oh, dear.
*我是婴儿杀手 杀婴令我饥渴难耐*
*I'm a baby killer. Baby killing makes me horny*
*异形藏于体内 我如西格妮般把它彻底消灭*
*Alien's inside me. I'm gonna squash it like Sigourney*
西格妮在《异形》系列中饰演艾伦·雷普利
-别唱了 -*取婴杀婴*
- No, stop. - *Get that fetus, kill that fetus *
*取婴杀婴 取婴杀婴*
*Get that fetus, kill that fetus*
*砰砰啪啪...*
*Brrap brrap pew pew...*
天呐 别再播了
Christ, stop the tape.
四眼妹 多亏了你
Glasses, you did this.
是你让我有力量诉说这个故事
You empowered me to tell my story.
这首歌♥的语气会不会太重了点
I think the tone might be a little severe?
是这样的 等你去堕胎了
Look, when you get an abortion,
想怎么发泄内心的情感都行
you can express yourself however you want,
但这是我的身体我的选择
but this is about my body and my choices,
而我的选择就是变成这样一个酷毙的悍妇
and my choice is to be a totally insane badass.
要堕胎的是我 你肚子里连个胎儿都没有
I am getting an abortion. You're not even really pregnant.
所以呢 演艺圈就是这样 *砰砰啪啪*
So? This is show business. "Brrap brrap. Pew pew."
*砰砰啪啪*
"Brrap brrap. Pew pew."
这是来自这个自称为新女权代言人的人发出的口号♥
A daring battle cry from the self-appointed New Voice of Choice.
但这种女权概念是否太过火了
But has the concept of women having choices gone too far?
我们集结了这个多元化蝴蝶结白人男讨论团
We've assembled this diverse panel of white men in bow ties
来探讨关于堕胎的问题 先生们请讲
to talk about abortion. Gentlemen?
汤姆 这可不只事关一名女性
Tom, this is not just a woman's issue.
我作为一名男性 如果我怀孕了
I'm a man, but if I got pregnant,
雷金纳德·兰贡三世
《男孩怎么办》一书的作者
我会因为一个自己不想要的小孩耽误自己的前程吗
would I put my life on hold for a child I didn't want?
我会的
Yes, I would.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表