剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
to only be seen with real Oscar nominees.
这是为了保证巨型奥斯卡巧克力的货真价实
You know, to maintain the integrity of the giant chocolate Oscar.
我不关心 你拿走吧
I don't care. Take it.
我是安娜·皮塔饼
You've reached Ana Spanakopita.
你怎么拿到这个号♥码的 解释清楚
How did you get this number? Explain yourself.
安娜 我都给你打了四遍电♥话♥了
Ana, this is the fourth time I've called.
拜托你回电♥话♥ 我需要你
Please call me back. I need you.
安娜 求你了 对了 我是马男波杰克
Ana, please. This is BoJack, by the way. Horseman.
陶德 你去哪里了
Todd! Where you been?
-哦 嗨 -你去奥哈伊了
- Oh, hi. - You were in Ojai?
不是 我只是在跟你打招呼
No, I was just saying hi.
为什么不去奥哈伊
Well, why not go to Ojai, huh?
你和我 我刚好需要逃避一下 你呢
You and me? I could use an escape, couldn't you?
我现在不方便
It's not really a good time.
陶德 我需要逃避
Todd, I need this.
你是我最好的朋友 我需要你
You're my best friend and I need you.
不要现在离开我 不要跟别人一样
Don't leave me now. Don't be like everybody else.
我不是离开你 我...
I'm not leaving you. I just--
再说了 是你欠我的 对吧
Besides, I think you owe me, right?
毕竟你做了那种事
After what you did?
-我做了什么 -别装了 陶德 我知道了
- What I did? - Come on, Todd. I know.
-花生酱先生告诉了我一切 -一切
- Mr. Peanutbutter told me everything. - Everything?
连我小时候洗完澡
Even told you, when I was a kid,
我喜欢像敲邦哥鼓一样
I used to bang on my butt like a bongo drum
-敲我的屁♥股♥都说了吗 -什么
- when I got out of the bath? - What?
*陶德 我和陶德*
? Todd-o, me and Todd-o ?
*洗完澡澡陶德干干净净*
? Bath time come Make Todd shiny and clean ?
没有 那个没说
Mm, no, not-not about that.
所以说他没有把一切都告诉你
So, he didn't tell you everything.
他告诉你那次我数到一百万了吗
Did he tell you about the time I counted to a million?
一二三四五六...
One, two, three, four, five, six--
-没有 别数了 -但是精彩的部分才开始呢
- No, stop. - But I was just getting to the good part!
什么 数到七吗
What? Seven?
他告诉我你不想提名我当奥斯卡提名候选人
He told me you didn't want to nominate me for an Oscar.
-那个啊 -怎么回事 伙计
- Oh, that. - What the hell, man?
我为你做了那么多事
After everything I've done for you?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
不知道 让你在这里免费住了六年吗
Oh, I don't know. Letting you live here for free for six years?
给你吃的
Giving you food,
让你随意做自己想做的项目和冒险
indulging you in your little projects and adventures
听你讲你像敲邦哥鼓一样敲自己的屁♥股♥
and stories about how you used to bang on your butt
这种故事
like a bongo drum?
上个月我甚至
I let you turn my house
让你把我家变成了你们公♥司♥的总部
into your company's headquarters for the last month.
是 但那不是因为你是我的朋友
Yeah, but that's not because you're my friend.
而是因为你因艾米莉的事自责
That's because you felt bad about Emily.
你知道艾米莉的事
You know about Emily?
我认为我知道 怎么 你认为我知道什么
I think I know. Why? What do you think I know?
我知道我认为的是什么
I mean, I know what I think,
但我不知道我认为的
but I don't know if the thing
是不是你认为我认为我知道的
that I think is the thing that you think I know.
-知道吗 -所以说你知道我跟艾米莉上♥床♥了
- You know? - So, you know I had sex with Emily.
你跟艾米莉上♥床♥了
You had sex with Emily?!
-你以为呢 -我不知道 反正不是那个
- Well, what did you think? - I don't know! Not that!
我只是知道发生了可疑的事
I just knew something sketchy happened.
我为你跟她说了什么奇怪的话
I thought maybe you gave her one of your weird monologues
说自己多悲伤
about how sad you are,
然后把她烦走了
and it bummed her out!
陶德 对不起 我搞砸了
Todd, I'm sorry, all right? I screwed up.
我知道我搞砸了 我不知道为什么...
I know I screwed up. I don't know why-- -
好极了 又来了
Oh, great! Of course! Here it comes!
你不能一直这样
You can't keep doing this!
你不能一直做一些烂事
You can't keep doing shitty things,
然后自己后悔
and then feel bad about yourself
就好像后悔有用一样
like that makes it okay!
你需要变好
You need to be better!
我知道 对不起
I know. And I'm sorry, okay?
我当时喝醉了 奥斯卡活动
I was drunk, and there was all this pressure
又给了我很大的压力
with the Oscar campaign.
-但是现在都结束了 -不 波杰克 别说了
- But now-- Now that it's over, I-- - No! No, BoJack, just stop.
有问题的就是你这个人
You are all the things that are wrong with you.
不是酒精 不是毒品
It's not the alcohol, or the drugs,
也不是你事业中的那些烂事
or any of the shitty things that happened to you in your career,
也不是你小时候的事
or when you were a kid.
就是你
It's you.
知道吗 有问题的是你
All right? It's you.
操 还有什么可说的
Fuck, man. What else is there to say?
*九十年代时我参演了一部著名电视剧*
*Back in the '90s I was in a very famous TV show*
*我是马男波杰克*
*I'm BoJack the Horseman*
*那匹马波杰克的行为大家了如指掌*
*BoJack the Horseman don't act like you don't know*
*我想沉迷过去*
*And I'm trying to hold on to my past*
*都过了这么久 我想我不会长久了*
*It's been so long I don't think I'm gonna last*
*我应该会努力让你明白*
*I guess I'll just try and make you understand*
*比起人我更像马*
*That I'm more horse than a man*
*还是比起马我更像人
*Or I'm more man than a horse*
波杰克
BoJack.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表