剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
为什么我一直让你让我抱有希望
Why do I keep letting you get my hopes up?
凯尔西 这是个误会
Kelsey, this is a mistake.
是我一直在犯错误 波杰克 下一次时
It's a mistake I keep making. Next time, BoJack?
就当放女孩子一条生路 不要一点一点伤透她的心
Do a girl a favor, don't break her heart by inches.
一次就伤个彻底吧 这样大家都省点时间
Do it all at once. It'll save everyone some time.
十 九 八...
Ten, nine, eight...
太好了 你在
Oh, good, you're still here.
我想提前跟你说一下2016年的预算
I wanted to get a head start on the 2016 budget.
虽然很挑战 但如果确定波杰克演飞马...
It'll be a challenge, but assuming BoJack books Pegasus--
波杰克不演飞马了
BoJack didn't book Pegasus.
-那他要演那个糖豆电影吗 -那部也吹了
- So he's doing the jellybean movie? - That fell apart, too.
那我们得削减部分花销了
We're gonna have to cut some costs.
社交媒体部我们要不起了
Our social media division is a luxury we can no longer afford.
如果第一季度还没起色
If things don't perk up the first quarter,
我们可能要进一步裁员了
we might be looking at broader layoffs.
天啊 犹大 你会不会看点眼色啊
Jesus Christ, Judah. Do you ever read a room?
抱歉 现在时机不对吗
I'm sorry, is this a bad time?
你说新年夜大半夜说这个时机对吗
Is midnight on New Year's a bad time? I don't know.
你用自己的机器人分♥析♥程序先分♥析♥一下试试
Why don't you run that through your robot analysis protocol?
处理好数据了你再回来找我
Get back to me once you've assessed the data.
我不是机器人 我是人
I am not a robot. I am a human being.
你想裁掉什么吗 那就先裁剪你那傻胡子吧
You want to make some cuts? Why don't you cut that stupid beard?
不管谁来我们这里
Everyone who walks in here
都以为这里是一个流浪汉在管理
thinks this place is run by a homeless person.
如果我的外表和举止不够专业 那我道歉
I apologize if my appearance or demeanor is unprofessional.
不 你很完美 除了我人人都很完美
No, you're perfect. Everybody's perfect except for me.
回家吧 犹大
Go home, Judah.
-你想让我刮掉胡子吗 -回家吧 犹大
- Would you like me to shave the beard? - Just go home, Judah.
新年快乐 卡洛琳公主
Happy New Year, Princess Carolyn.
波杰克来电
你们好 小家伙们 妈妈爱你
Hello, little ones. Mama loves you.
还有你 还有你 还有你
And you. And you. And you.
-他们好漂亮 -还有你 还有你 还有你
- They're so beautiful. - And you, and you, and you.
-鲁塔贝格 成功了 -什么
- Rutabaga, we got it. - Yeah?
查夫·霍利斯特是新任飞马了 我们拯救了公♥司♥
Chuff Hollister is the new Pegasus. We saved the agency.
-太棒了 亲爱的 -一切都顺利实现了
- That's incredible, honey. - Wow, everything worked out.
我们的结局圆♥满♥了
You gotta love a happy ending.
*九十年代时我参演了一部著名电视剧*
* Back in the '90s I was in a very famous TV show *
*我是马男波杰克*
* I'm BoJack the Horseman *
*那匹马波杰克的行为大家了如指掌*
* BoJack the Horseman don't act like you don't know *
*我想沉迷过去 我想我不会长久了*
* And I'm trying to hold on to my past *
*都过了这么久*
* It's been so long I don't think I'm gonna last *
*我应该会努力让你明白*
* I guess I'll just try and make you understand *
*比起人我更像马*
* That I'm more horse than a man *
*还是比起马我更像人*
* Or I'm more man than a horse *
*波杰克*
* BoJack *
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表