剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
给你做一个番茄三明治
to make you a tomato sandwich.
一个番茄怎么会做三明治
How's a tomato gonna make you a sandwich?
他没有胳膊
He's got no arms.
你会想到办法的
You'll figure it out.
卡洛琳公主总能重振雄风
Princess Carolyn always lands on her feet.
但我都不知道我为什么当经纪人
But I don't even know why I'm doing it.
当经纪人什么的重要吗
Does any of it matter?
如果当经纪人让你这么痛苦 那你为什么还当
Why are you an agent at all if it makes you so miserable?
因为我很擅长
Because I'm good at it.
虽然最近情况不好
I mean, stuff hasn't been hitting lately.
但通常我都做得很好
But, usually, I'm really good at it.
有一些事 你擅长做
Just 'cause you're good at something
不意味着你必须去做
doesn't mean you have to do it.
我擅长清醒时开车
I'm good at driving sober,
但我并不珍惜这种机会
but I don't relish the opportunity.
但除此之外我♥干♥什么呢 我还会成为谁
But what else would I do? Who else would I be?
对了 我是爱你的
I do love you, by the way.
在我能爱一个人的能力范围内爱你
I mean, as much as I'm capable of loving anyone.
但这从来都不够爱 对不起
Which is never enough. I'm sorry.
好了
Ta-da!
这真的...
Well, it is truly...
怎么说呢 美味
how should I put this? Wonderful.
那你要给尚象餐厅好评吗
So you'll give Elefante a good review?
不 这可不行
Oh, no, I can't do that.
我等了两小时才等到菜
I waited over two hours to be served.
餐厅环境糟糕
The ambience was terrible.
你们俩整晚都在大喊大叫
You two were screaming all night.
刚才的时候
At one point,
一个服务生还着火跑过了餐厅
a waiter ran through the restaurant on fire.
很不幸 我要给你们打最低分
Unfortunately, you will be receiving my lowest rating:
412颗星
four hundred and twelve stars,
满分十亿颗
out of a possible a billion.
十亿颗星
A billion stars?
对 我在汤博乐的
Yes, that's the rubric I use
萨曼莎评餐厅网上都是这么评的
on SamanthaGoesToRestaurants.Tumblr.Com.
天啊 你快走吧
Oh, God, get out.
我保证会用GIF动图
I assure you the animated GIFs
记录这次评价经历并严厉批评你们
with which I describe this encounter shall be scathing.
妈妈 我刚跟鲁尼·回:温斯洛沟通了
Mom! I just touched base with Rooney, re: Winslow.
他走 我们用
He's out, we're in.
会议室是我们的了
The conference room is ours.
完美 我们要在这个会议上
Perfect! This is the meeting
终于说服那些大人物
where we finally convince the big boys
允许我们让孩子对电子烟上瘾了
to let us get babies addicted to vaping!
太棒了 公♥司♥万岁
Yes! Corporation!
-要喝一杯吗 -没问题
- How about a drink? - I could drink.
我喝不了 我要出去
I don't think I can. I'm heading out.
我之前烧伤严重 现在还很疼
I got pretty badly burnt earlier and I'm sitll in a lot of pain.
我可能应该去急救室
I should probably go to the ER.
夜晚愉快
Have a great night.
我们第二次见面是什么时候
What's the second time we met?
-《胡闹的小马》录音的时候 -哪一集
- I went to a taping of Horsin' Around. - Which episode?
奥利维亚在洗衣机里
It was the one where Olivia
放了太多洗衣粉那集
put too much detergent in the washing machine.
那集前第♥一♥夫♥人♥南茜雷根是客串嘉宾
Nancy Reagan was the guest star.
讲真 那个女人才是家里真正的演员
I tell you, that woman was the real actor in the family.
当时我刚开始在马弗手下工作
I just started working for Marv.
所以我去后台向你自我介绍了
I went backstage to introduce myself.
然后呢
And then what happened?
你告诉我
You told me
你整晚都在假装好人太累了
you were too tired pretending to be nice all night,
所以让我不要去烦你
and I needed to leave you alone.
我真是混♥蛋♥啊
I'm a real jerk?
对 但你很诚实很直接
Yeah, but you're honest, straightforward.
你不假装友好 你不拐弯抹角
You're not fake nice and you don't beat around the bush.
你有颗善良的心 所以才保护起来了
Your heart is tender, so you protect it from people,
但有时候你会打开一堵墙 那会真的让人惊异
but sometimes you open up a wall and it's incredible.
你已经尽力做到最好了
You're doing the best you can,
毕竟你父母是一对混♥蛋♥
considering your asshole parents.
你的艺术品位很好
You have great taste in art,
你鼻子上的粉色点点很萌
and that pink spot on your nose is just adorable.
我夸了你多少句了 到十句了吧
How many nice things was that, about ten?
-到了 -还有一点
- Yeah, just about. - Okay, one more.
你今晚让我帮你是因为你知道我需要这样
You let me help you tonight because you knew I needed it.
你是为了我才让我帮忙 你真好
You did it for me, which was very sweet.
谢谢 你是我的好朋友
Thanks. You're a good friend to me.
-波杰克 -怎么
- BoJack... - Yeah?
我们是朋友吗
Are we friends?
是啊 我觉得我们是
Yeah. I mean, I think we are.
或者我们可以做朋友
Or I think we can be.
好 那作为朋友 我请求你
Okay, then as a friend, I'm asking you...
求你不要离开我
Please don't leave me.
-卡洛琳公主 -求你
- Princess Carolyn-- - Please.
我可以扭转乾坤 我只是需要更多时间
I can turn this around, I just need more time.
我们目前处在脆弱期 还在努力站稳脚跟
We're in a fragile period, still finding our feet.
给我半年时间 还不成功你就可以走了
Just give me six months and then you can go.
我保证 以后我再也不让你去做什么了
I promise, I'll never ask anything from you again,
但是求你再给我半年时间
but please, give me six months.
抱歉 我忘记拿外套了
Sorry, I left my coat here.
拿到了
I got it.
怎么样 可以吗
So? What do you think?
不行
No.
*九十年代时*
*Back in the '90s*
*我参演了一部著名电视剧*
*I was in a very famous TV show*
*我是马男波杰克*
*I'm BoJack the Horseman*
*那匹马波杰克的行为*
*BoJack the horse*
*大家了如指掌*
*don't act like you don't know*
*我想沉迷过去*
*And I'm trying to hold onto my past*
*都过了这么久 我想我不会长久了*
*It's been so long. I don't think I'm gonna last*
*我应该会努力让你明白*
*I guess I'll just try and make you understand*
*比起人我更像马*
*That I'm more horse than a man*
*还是比起马我更像人 波杰克*
*Or I'm more man than a horse... BoJack!*
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表