剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
broadcast TV show with no one catching you?
我消失在了角色里 波杰克
I disappeared into the role, BoJack.
这叫演技 你有空可以试试
It's called acting. Try it sometime.
所以就是你一直在偷我们的食物
And you're the one who's been stealing our food.
你已经知道得太多了
You already know too much.
烟雾弹
Smoke bomb. Hi-yah!
你为什么要把一个李子扔在地上
Why did you throw a plum on the floor?
我还以为是烟雾弹
Thought it was a smoke bomb.
那我的烟雾弹呢
Where are my smoke bombs?
我要去游泳池边睡觉了
I'm gonna go sleep by the pool.
波杰克回来了
Hey. BoJack's back.
我最喜欢的两个人跟我一起待在屋子里
My two favorite people in a room together with me.
-可不是吗 -是不是很棒 波杰克
- You bet. - Isn't this great, BoJack?
-三个人待在一起 -是啊
- The three of us under one roof? - Yeah.
就像那部电影《三个奶爸一个娃》
It's like Three Men and a Baby.
不过只有两个奶爸 而娃是个女士
But there's only two men, and the baby's a lady.
你的生活这么混乱复杂
With all this turmoil and upheaval,
有一点循规蹈矩的东西肯定是好事
sure would be nice to have something you can depend on.
每天早上都会出现在你的门前
Something that arrives every day at your doorstep,
还有很丰富的艺术专栏
with a robust arts section.
不必了 让我跟你讲讲《洛杉矶公报》的问题
Nope. Let me tell you something about the L.A. Gazette.
你似乎没说完你跟那位公♥关♥的故事
I don't think you finished the story about your publicist.
你对她说想要了解她 她怎么回应的呢
What happened when you told her you wanted to know her?
哦对 这个嘛
Oh, right. Well...
如果我们要一起工作 偶尔车震一下
If we're gonna work together and also have weird kinky car sex,
我也想知道你的一些事
I wanna know something about you.
你想知道什么
What do you wanna know?
我结过婚 有个儿子见不着
I was married once. I have a son I'm not allowed to see.
-最喜欢的水果是哈密瓜 -好恶心 真的吗
- My favorite fruit is honeydew. - Gross, is that true?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
听我说 我以前也遇到过你这样的人
Listen, I've been with guys like you before,
我很清楚 这样的关系距离才能产生美
and I know this thing works better if we keep a little distance.
再来一个
And...
-好吧你赢了 -完事了 明天见
- Well, that worked. - Okay, we're done. I'll see you tomorrow.
所以就这样结束了吗
So, that's how you left things?
她以为结束了 但我跟踪她到了她家
That's how she left things. But then I followed her home.
你干了什么
You did what?
原来她住在瓦利市的一个小公♥寓♥里
Turns out, she lives in this tiny apartment in the Valley.
我透过窗子看到了她
I could see her through the window
然后我就看她...正常地生活
and I just watched her being... normal.
看到一个人真实的样子
There's something very intimate
其实会让人觉得很亲切
about watching a person be herself.
但那种亲切感觉并不好 就像看到你妈妈哭一样
But it wasn't good intimate, like when you see your mom cry.
感觉很糟糕
It was bad intimate,
就像看到你♥爸♥爸写了一首关于丽娜·霍恩乳♥头♥的诗
like when your dad writes a poem about Lena Horne's nipples,
美国著名爵士女歌♥手
还让你念出来 听听是不是够押韵
makes you read it out loud so he can hear if it scans.
监视用的玩意
她警告过你 你不会想了解她的
She warned you that you wouldn't want to know her.
是啊 她说得对
Yeah. She was right.
看到有些人的真实样子
It's so sad that when you
会让你觉得很难过 好像幻灭了
see someone as they really are, it ruins them.
-有谁能陪你聊聊吗 -聊什么
- Do you have someone you can talk to? - About what?
聊你的这些想法 聊你自我毁灭的行为
These feelings you have, your self-destructive behavior.
你听没听过一个很老的笑话
You know that old joke about how many psychiatrists
问安灯泡需要几个精神病学家 答案是一个
does it take to screw in a light bulb? The answer is just one,
但是灯泡必须自己想要改变
but the light bulb has to want to change?
-我没听过 -就这样 我讲完了
- I don't know that joke. - That's it. That's the whole joke.
灯泡必须自己想要改变
The light bulb has to want to change.
是啊 精神病学家们太蠢了
Yeah. Psychiatrists are idiots.
其实重点不在这里
That's actually not the point of the joke.
-我想跟你聊聊 -什么情况 我打电♥话♥呢
- Hey. I need to talk to you. - What the... I'm on the phone.
我被圣地亚哥剧院评论家协会
I got nominated for the Craig Noel Award
提名了克雷格诺尔奖
from the San Diego Theatre Critics Circle.
关注度太高了
Oh, it's too much heat.
我要带着你的船到公海去了
I'm taking your boat out to international waters.
你从没见过我
You never saw me.
我在打电♥话♥
On the phone.
我不想跟任何人聊
I don't want to talk to anybody.
我只想掌控好自己的人生
What I want is to have control over my own life.
所以我求求你了
Which is why I'm begging you
不要再给我送《洛杉矶日报》了
to please cancel my delivery of the L.A. Gazette.
-我觉得这不是你的本意 -我保证这是我的本意
- I don't think you want to do that. - I promise you I do.
不 这只是表象
No, because that's just theater.
这让你觉得你有控制权
It allows you to think you're in control,
但是控制这件事本身就是个谜
but the whole idea of control is a myth.
宇宙本就是个狂野的野兽
The universe is a wild beast.
你无法去驯服它 只能学会在其体内活下去
You can't tame it. All you can do is try to live inside it.
在野兽体内活着 你这个比喻有双关意义
Live inside the beast? That's a mixed metaphor.
-但是 你说得对 -太好了
- But... you're right. - Great.
我会帮你安排好追加半年的订阅
..I'm going to sign you up for another six months.
而且介于跟你聊得如此投缘 我要送你一个手提袋
Since you've been such a sport, I'm throwing in a tote bag.
免费手提袋 是 否
谢谢 你的一席话引人深思
Thanks. You've given me a lot to think about.
奇迹拼车
让女性坐进驾驶座
好了 假装我是乘客
Okay, so I'm a passenger.
记住三个要点 开稳车 开好车
Remember the three D's: drive safely, drive efficiently,
开安全放心车
and don't harass the passenger.
打扰了陶德 我能跟你聊聊吗
Excuse me Todd, can I talk to you for a second?
当然 司机 靠边停一下 谢谢
Sure. Driver, pull over, please.
-我能跟你单独聊聊吗 -当然
- Can I talk to you alone? - Of course.
司机 请把格挡放下来 谢谢
Driver, put up the partition, please.
我一直在想 也许这个项目你应该一个人做
I've been thinking, and you should do this without me.
什么 可这个点子是我们一起想出来的
What? But the whole point is we're doing it together.
可你已经不需要我了
But you don't need me anymore.
你有一群负责编程的人
You have a whole team of coders,
而且我觉得我无法在这栋房♥子里工作
and I don't think that I can work in this house.
-这栋房♥子怎么了 -陶德 我
- What's wrong with the house? - Todd, I just--
我得走了
I need to go.
我不明白
I don't understand.
是我做了什么让你不舒服了吗
Did I do something to make you feel uncomfortable?
没有 你很好 问题在我 和波杰克
No. You are great. It's me and... BoJack.
波杰克 他又做了什么
BoJack? What did he do this time?
我觉得自己对你很过分
I don't think I've been a very good friend to you.
发生了一些事...
Things happened and...
波杰克也没有对你讲义气
I don't think BoJack's been a very good friend to you either.
-好吧 -你应该把我的股份提现 让我退出
- Oh, okay. - You should buy me out of the company.
不不 你的股份留着吧
No, no, no, keep your share.
谁知道呢 说不定以后就大涨了
Who knows? It might be worth something someday.
你真好 陶德
You're sweet, Todd.
你不应该把你的好浪费在不值得的人身上
You shouldn't waste that on people who don't deserve it.
要不要吃个李子 我在厨房♥找到的
Hey, you want this plum? I found it in the kitchen.
好啊
Sure.
这李子真奇怪
Weird plum.
你怎么知道我住在哪里
How did you know where I live?
-安娜 -请你离开
- Ana... - You need to leave.
不 我知道你很喜欢
No, I know that it's exciting
保持神秘感 掌握控制权
to remain mysterious and in control,
但控制权是个谜
but control is a myth.
这是我最近得出的结论
That's a conclusion I came to recently by myself.
我不想跟你谈这个
I can't do this now.
我今晚不想回家 我想睡在你的床上
I don't want to go home tonight. I want to sleep in your bed,
我想看看你早晨醒来的样子
I wanna see what you look like waking up.
你这么美丽 性感 迷人 可怕
You are a beautiful, sexy, fascinating, terrifying woman.
我想了解你 我不害怕
And I want to know you. I'm not afraid of that.
你也不必害怕
And you don't have to be, either.
好吧
Okay.
以及《一代骄马》的广♥告♥我想用那个镜面广♥告♥
And I want to go with the mirror ads for Secretariat.
-波杰克 不行 听我说 -安娜
- BoJack, no, listen. - Ana.
这是我的推广计划 我确定我要这样做
This is my campaign, I know what I'm doing.
打给龟泰伯 告诉他我意已决
Call up Turteltaub and tell him I won't be pushed around on this.
我才是明星 我说了算
I'm the star and what I say goes.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表