Did you communicate with anyone, uh, other than your attorney?
除了你的律师 你还跟别人联♥系♥过吗
No. We'll be checking your phone records.
没有 我们会查看你的电♥话♥记录的
Are you suggesting he's lying?
你在暗示他在撒谎吗
Yes, I am. My client agreed to speak with you.
是的 我在 我的委托人同意跟你交谈
He doesn't have to cooperate.
但是他没必要配合
Your client shouldn't even be out on bail
就我而言
as far as I'm concerned.
你的委托人甚至不应该被保释
He has no criminal history.
他没有犯罪史
Oh, he's got criminal history,
哦 他有犯罪史
he just hasn't been caught.
他只是没被抓到过而已
Ain't that right, Mr. Acosta?
没错吧 Acosta先生
That would only imply I'm better at my job
那只能证明我在我的活儿上
than you are at yours, Detective.
比你的要强 警探
Are you planning to file additional charges?
你打算起诉其他的罪名吗
Not yet.
并不
But one of our witnesses was murdered. Geo Valdez.
但是我们的一位证人被谋杀了 Geo Valdez
That's too bad.
那太不幸了
Shut your mouth. My client
闭上你的嘴
just gave you his alibi.
我的委托人刚给你他的不在场证明
Your client could have ordered a hit.
你的委托人可以雇佣杀人
My client is a businessman being wrongfully prosecuted.
我的委托人是一位被误告的商人
Is that what you tell yourself to feel better
你就是这样自我安慰
about representing him?
以便代理时感到好受点是吗
Your witness was murdered.
你的证人被杀了
Maybe you should do a better job of protecting him.
或许你当时应该加强对他的保护
Yeah, 'cause it sounds to me like
因为在我看来
without this witness... you got dick.
没有这个证人 你什么都没有
Do not say another word. Get up. Meeting's over.
不要再说了 起来 会议结束了
We'll see you in court.
我们法庭上见
Commissioner?
局长
Welcome.
欢迎
Commissioner. It's a real pleasure to meet you.
局长 能见到你是我的荣幸
I'm sorry, I didn't have time to change into my dress uniform.
对不起 我没来得及换上我的制♥服♥
We just took down a case in Hunt's Point
我接到电♥话♥让我来这里的时候
when I got the call to come down here.
我们刚解决完亨特角的一个案子
Understood. Have a seat.
理解 坐吧
How'd the operation go?
行动进行的怎么样
Little hairy at first, then one for the good guys.
一开始有点麻烦 后来还是我们赢了
And the haul? Seven handguns,
截获呢 七把手♥枪♥
fully automatic long gun, nine keys of heroin.
全自动长枪 九包海♥洛♥因♥
All in a day's work.
天天如此
Never a dull moment.
一刻不得闲
And you're the youngest detective in your unit.
你是你们组里最年轻的警探
Guys I work with, they're the best.
我的同事 他们是最棒的
Well, your record seems to indicate
你的记录也表明了
they feel the same way about you.
他们也是这么评价你的
Tell me something.
告诉我一件事情
Why did you request Firearms?
为什么你要进入武器部
I didn't join the department to get cats out of trees.
我加入警局不是为了帮忙把猫从树上救下来
You know what I mean?
你知道我什么意思吗
I do.
我知道
I do.
我明白
I know the job runs deep in your family.
我知道这份工作与你们家有着很深的渊缘
And yours, too.
还有你的
Well... not like you Reagans.
呃... 不能跟Reagan家相比
Am I in trouble for something, sir?
局长 我是卷入了什么麻烦吗
No.
没有
No. I'm just calling in members of specialized units
没 我只是在召见特殊部的成员
to get the lay of the land from the guys in the trenches.
来了解一下战斗在一线的情况
That's all.
仅此而已
Well... things are great on my end.
好吧 我这边的情况很好
Terrific COs, dedicated guys in my unit.
我组里有很棒的长官们和非常敬业的组员们
I'm happy to be here.
我很高兴能在这里工作
Good.
很好
Is there anything else, sir?
局长 还有什么其他的事情吗
No. Just... thanks for the good work.
没了 就是... 谢谢你的辛勤工作
Hey, green. Color of the day?
绿色 便衣色
Yeah.
是呀
For my unit to be effective,
为了更高效地工作
we sometimes need to blend in with the population.
有时我们需要融入人群
Color of the day... don't leave home without it.
便衣色... 外出不能没有它
Yeah.
是的
Well...
好吧...
Watch your six.
多加小心
Always, sir.
会的 局长
Camila Garcia? Detectives Reagan and Baez.
Camila Garcia吗 我们是Reagan警探和Baez警探
Need to ask you a few questions about Geo.
我们需要问一些关于Geo的事情
I don't know anything.
我什么也不知道
That seems to be a running theme in your neighborhood.
这似乎是你们街区的流行说法
Yeah. It's called survival.
是的 这就是生存法则
You know anyone who'd want to harm Geo?
你知道有谁想伤害Geo吗
I just told you, no.
我已经说过了 不知道
Really? Then why did Teddy say that you two were fighting?
真的吗 那为什么Teddy说你们两个在吵架
What does this have to do with anything?
吵架和他被杀又有什么关系
Shouldn't you be looking for who killed him?
你们不是应该调查是谁杀了他吗
Did you know that Geo was gonna testify
你知道Geo要在一起
against Juan Acosta in a murder trial?
谋杀案中出庭指证Juan Acosta吗
No.
不知道
I didn't think he'd be that stupid.
我以为他没有这么傻
Why is that stupid?
作证为什么就是犯傻
Because Acosta owns this neighborhood.
因为Acosta控制着这个街区
You know what else is stupid?
你知道还有什么是犯傻吗
Cooperating with the cops. That's what got him killed.
和警♥察♥合作 这就是他被杀的原因
When did you see Geo last?
你最后一次见Geo是什么时候
We met at DeTitta's.
我们在DeTitta见面的
What'd you two talk about?
你们说了什么
We talked about getting married.
我们谈论了结婚的事情
Okay?
够了吗
Does that sound like two people who are fighting to you?
这听着像两个在吵架的人吗
Hey, how'd the canvass go?
调查进行得怎么样了
I froze my butt off for nothing.
一无所获
Anything come back on the... duffel bag?
那个旅行包有什么线索吗
I'm gonna send it to the crime lab, see if anything comes back
我要把它送到取证室 看看有没有
on prints or DNA.
指纹或者DNA
I'm gonna go to local stores and see if anyone sells it.
我要去看看本地商店 看看有没有人在卖♥♥
Hey, Eddie...
嘿 Eddie
And don't tell me to leave this to the detectives, Jamie,
Jamie 不要让我停手然后让警探接手
I don't want to hear that.
我不想听到这些
I will work on this on my own time if I have to, okay?
如果需要的话 我可以用自己的时间去调查 好吗
Actually...
事实上
I was gonna see if you wanted my help with it.
我想问的是 你需要我的帮助吗
Oh? Yeah.
哦 是的
In fact, I've already called a bunch of places.
我已经问过了一些商店
There are only three stores
这附近只有三家商店
that sell bags like that near here. I figure we take
卖♥♥这种背包 我们可以给它拍个照
a picture of the duffel, see if any of 'em recognize it.
然后问问看有没有人认出它
I thought you were gonna tell me to take a step back.
我以为你要让我停手
Yeah, well, I've kind of realized
好吧 我已经认识到了
when you're standing on a cliff ready to jump,
当你已经在悬崖边上要跳下去的时候
I can't ask you to take a step back.
我不能让你后退
So... my best bet is to just
我的最好做法就是
take your hand and jump with you.
握住你的手和你一起飞跃
Well... then let's go.
那我们走吧
Hey, Danny.
嘿 Danny
I tracked down the security footage
我找到了餐馆的监控视频
from the restaurant from where your vic
拍到了你的嫌疑人和
met with his girlfriend before he was killed.
他女朋友见面 就在他被杀之前
And? They met for about an hour and a half.
然后 他们见面大概一个半小时
Okay, so what's the headline?
重点是什么
Let me show you.
我展示给你看
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表