to do all this stuff, to prove that I was wrong
去做这些 来证明我错怪你
that you were uncomfortable taking direction from a woman,
你不喜欢被一个女人使唤
you just proved I was right.
你刚刚就证明了我是对的
You're officially insane.
你一定是疯了
I'm insane? Why don't you think about it?
我疯了 你为什么不反思一下
A part of you must have thought
最开始 你肯定有想过
that I was right in the first place,
我是对的
or you wouldn't have worked so hard to do all this stuff
不然你不会花大力气去做这些事
to prove I was wrong. I, honestly,
来证明我错了 我说实话
I can't even think straight anymore.
我已经不能理智思考了
Oh, okay, well, good-- The good news--
哦 好吧 还有好消息
The good news is that
好消息是
none of this is your fault.
这些都不是你的错
So you get to go home, get some rest.
所以你回家吧 休息一下
I'm gonna go to work.
我要上班了
Wait, whose fault is it?
你等等 这到底是是谁的错
Your father, your grandfather, and a little bit Danny.
你父亲 你爷爷 还有一点儿Danny
Daddy!
爸爸
Hey, buddy, how you doing?
小宝贝 今天过得怎么样
Frick Abbot! How was school?
Frick Abbot 今天上学感觉怎么样
Hey, remember us?
记得我们吗
Detectives, can I help you?
警探们 我能帮助你们吗
Actually, you can. Thank you for offering.
事实上 你可以 谢谢你的提议
Right. Sure.
好吧
Wesley, go hang out with Gregory, okay?
Wesley 去找Gregory玩吧
Okay. I'll be right there.
好 我一会就去找你
This will just take a second.
就占用你一小会时间
You know, actually, this is my kid's school.
你知道的 这是我孩子的学校
Can we-- Can we do this another time?
我们可以换个时间吗
It sure is.
可以呀
All-boys school?
又是男子学校吗
Look, I'm with my son. Can we meet later?
听着 我正和我儿子在一起 我们可以等会谈吗
Like my partner said, it'll just take a few minutes.
就像我搭档所说 只需要一小会
Okay. Uh, but if you can, be quick.
好吧 但是可能的话 你们尽量快点
Okay. We were wondering why Albert Becker called you
好吧 我们想知道今早Albert Becke为什么
this morning right after we spoke to him.
刚和我们谈完话就给你打电♥话♥
What? Yeah.
什么 没错
I-I don't know.
我不知道
You were on the phone with him for five minutes.
你和他打了五分钟
It must have been pretty urgent.
那一定是挺紧急的
I mean, he literally wasted no time in calling you.
我的意思是 他一秒都没耽搁就给你打电♥话♥
Something tells me you two don't shoot the breeze very often.
有人告诉我 你俩不经常这么聊天
What'd you two talk about?
你俩说了什么
Dad? II'll be right there.
爸爸 我马上就来
Can we please do this another time?
我们能再找时间谈吗
It's a simple question.
这个问题很简单
You answer it, we'll be on our way.
你回答了 我们就走
Okay, I don't like the way this is going.
好吧 我不喜欢这种方式
I don't like the way this feels.
我不喜欢这种感觉
How's it feel, Frick?
这是什么感觉呀 Frick
You know what?
你知道吗
I would like to speak to my attorney.
我要先和我律师谈谈
That's your prerogative.
那是你的权利
Wesley, let's go.
Wesley 咱们走吧
You gonna dig that out of the garbage, or am I?
你去把杯子从垃圾桶里拿出来还是我去
I'll do it.
我来吧
Good morning, Colleen.
早上好 Colleen
I can't talk to you.
我不能和你说话
Is that what your husband said?
是你丈夫这么和你说的吗
He didn't have to.
他不需要这么做
I'm smart enough to figure that out on my own.
我不傻 我自己就明白
Smart enough to make him call Frick Abbott
还足够聪明到让他告诉Frick Abbott
to get out of this mess, too.
去摆脱这件事
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Sure you do.
你当然知道
Just like you know everything that goes on
就像你知道在Bones俱乐部
at that Bones Club, but without your husband
发生的一切 但是你丈夫
ever having to say a word.
一个字都没和你说过
I think I left the oven on.
我觉得我没关烤箱
Have a nice day.
再见
This is Frick Abbott's coffee cup
这是Frick Abbott喝过的咖啡杯
with his fingerprints all over it.
沾满了他的指纹
Same fingerprints that were found on the deceased's ankles.
和那具尸体脚踝上的指纹一致
I don't know what that means.
我不知道这能说明什么
It means your husband just bought himself
这说明你丈夫买♥♥了张
a one-way ticket to the grand jury.
去大陪审团的单程票
She said everything was great with her marriage.
她说她的婚姻很好
And you bought it?
你还真信了
She actually said that?
她确实这么说的吗
Well, not in so many words, but she spoke about the future
她没直说吧 但她谈到未来的神情
the way you do when you're happily married.
跟你幸福地结婚的时候一样
And how's that?
那是怎么回事
I'm curious what that sounds like.
我很好奇她究竟怎么说的
She got him a new set of golf clubs for Christmas.
她给他买♥♥了一套新高尔夫球杆作为圣诞礼物
They found a house at Point Lookout for a steal,
他们在波因特卢考特找到一座特便宜的房♥子
his blood pressure's under control.
他的血压得到了控制
Wow. Don't you think it would be useful
我的天 你们不觉得我和Lorraine谈谈
for me to talk to Lorraine?
会很有用吗
As what?
你以什么身份
As a rightly concerned third party
作为一个相关的
with a big stake in the outcome.
与之有利害关系的第三方
No. I asked her.
不可以 我没问你
And I'm telling you that could blow up in your face.
我还告诉你 你去了不会有什么好结果
I can't answer that.
我回答不了这个问题
As a police matter. It's not gonna play
作为警方 对她来说
as a police matter to her,
这不是警方的事情
except maybe as intimidation,
除非恐吓她
and we're not that kind of police.
但是我们不是那种警♥察♥
I'm not interested in persuading her
我对如何说服她
one way or the other.
不感兴趣
I simply want to give her the opportunity
我只是想给她个机会
to soft-land this situation with her husband,
和她那个恰巧是
who just happens to be
我市精英之一的丈夫
one of this city's most valuable assets.
好好地把这个事情解决了
Boss, maybe it's best you just deal with Chief Holmes.
老大 或许最好的解决方式是你直接处理Holmes局长
Show him the pics, pull his stars,
把照片拿给他看 给他降级
and let the chips fall where they may.
管它后果如何
And open another can of worms. You don't know that.
然后又整出一团子破事 你怎么知道
Rumors fly through this department
谣言会在局里散播
faster than a high school cafeteria.
比在高中食堂还快
The question of the day is gonna be,
今日头条就会是
"What did Holmes do to lose his stars?"
Holmes为何被降级
You can't just let the chief of IAB
你不能让内务局局长
get away with something like that.
就这么逃脱了
What message does that send?
这像什么话
Sid's right.
Sid说得对
Plus, whoever tipped this thing
另外 最开始揭发这事的人
in the first place is watching.
一直在看我们如何处理
Which brings us back to Lorraine Burch.
这就把我们带回了Lorraine Burch
I can say she has nothing but respect for this department.
我想她对这个部门只有尊敬
And shows it door-to-door.
那她倒是表现出来啊
And that she'd want to protect this department.
她会希望保护这个部门
Here's the thing.
问题是
She hasn't committed a crime.
她没犯过罪
Her private life is not your police business.
她的私生活不是警方该管的
You saying it is won't make it so.
不是你这么说就该管的
I disagree.
我不同意
Three against one.
三比一
So be it.
那就这样吧
Colleen, you home?
在家吗 Colleen
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表