Two-Nine David, you have a 10-54-- unconscious male
2-9小队 呼叫紧急救援服务 在比特曼住♥宅♥区前
in front of the Bitterman Housing Complex.
发现一位昏迷的男性
Central, show Two-Nine Sergeant responding.
中心 2-9警长赶赴现场
Your Cowboys got crushed last night.
你们这些家伙昨晚累坏了吧
For the love of God, Reagan, don't bring that up.
得了吧 Reagan 别提这个了
He's been sulking all day.
他整天都不高兴
I wasn't sulking.
我没有生气
The caller said they found the body in the courtyard?
报案人说他是在院子里发现尸体的吗
Looks like the caller didn't stick around.
看来报案人没有停留
I think he's still breathing.
我认为他还有呼吸
Quick, over here. Get down.
快点 这边 趴下
Stay down.
趴下
Come on. Stick with me, okay?
拜托了 保持清醒 好吗
Central, Two-Nine Sergeant. 10-13, 10-13.
中心 2-9警长 警员有危险 警员有危险
I got an EMT shot. Wayne...
有一个急救员中枪 Wayne
Shots fired at the Bitterman Complex.
在比特曼住♥宅♥区发生交火
Mary's waiting for you.
Mary在等你回家
The kids are waiting for you.
孩子们在等你回家
You've got to get home, okay, Wayne?
你要回家 好吗 Wayne
They're waiting for you at home.
他们在家等你呢
Come on. Stick with me, okay?
拜托 保持清醒 好吗
Katrina, your shoulder.
Katrina 你的肩膀
Katrina, you're hit. Wayne, stick with me.
Katrina 你受伤了 Wayne 回答我
Wayne, Wayne, we got to get you home, okay?
Wayne Wayne 我们得送你回家 好吗
We're gonna get you home.
我们会送你回家的
ADA Reagan, what's your recommendation
助理检察官Reagan 你对指控的抗辩
on a plea to the charge? Your Honor,
有什么建议 法官大人
although drug possession is a nonviolent crime,
虽然持有毒品是非暴♥力♥犯罪
Mr. Siriani has many priors.
但Siriani先生有很多前科
His actions demonstrate that
他的行为表明
he is a threat to the community,
他对社区存在威胁
and significant jail time is necessary.
并且有必要被判入狱
The court hears your recommendation, Counselor.
本庭了解了你的建议 检察官
Thank you. But we will be rejecting it.
谢谢 但本庭拒绝采纳
Your Honor?
法官大人
This court believes in rehabilitation
本庭认为合适的判决为改造
over incarceration.
而不是监禁
I'm sending this case to drug treatment court,
我将把案子提交给戒毒法庭
so Mr. Siriani may have a chance at the former.
所以Siriani先生有机会进行改造
Rehab, Your Honor? Yes.
法官大人 只是戒毒吗 是的
But he has assault on his record.
但他有袭击的案底
You've already made your argument, ADA Reagan.
你已经提出你的观点了 Reagan助理检察官
Now you have my ruling. That'll be all.
现在你有了我的裁决 就这样
Do you really think rehab is appropriate, Judge Harvey?
Harbey法官 您真的认为戒毒适合他吗
You know, I'd forgotten what it was like working with you
你知道吗 我都忘了和你
for one precious moment.
共事的滋味了
Well, I haven't, and you never would have let him walk
我没有忘记 如果你还是助理检察官
as an ADA.
你不会让他逃过制裁
I'm not a prosecutor anymore, as you may have noticed.
你也应该注意到了 我不再是检察官了
But if you were, you would have pushed for
但是如果你还是的话 你会促成比我
a much harsher sentence than I did.
更严厉的判决
Times have changed.
情况变了
Addiction is an illness, rehab the appropriate response.
成瘾是一种疾病 送去戒毒治疗比较合适
But not with a history of violence.
但是不适用于有暴♥力♥前科的人啊
He'll be locked in a 24-hour clinic.
他会被全天关在治疗室里的
He should be locked up in jail.
他应该被关在监狱里
Look, just because we worked together
不要觉得我们一起工作过
doesn't mean you get to come in here and strong-arm me.
你就可以过来告诉我应该这么做
I'm just trying to understand
我只是在想你为什么
how you just let a violent offender walk.
会放走一个暴♥力♥犯
I chose the bench, Erin.
我选择了这里 Erin
From what I understand, you could have, too,
我印象里 你也可以选择这里的
but you didn't.
但是你没有
What is that supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思
It means I'm the judge here.
我的意思是我现在是法官
And it's my judgment that matters, not yours.
一切以我的裁决为准 而不是你的
Now, I'm sorry, but I have more important cases
不好意思 但是我现在有比这个案子
than this one to attend to.
更重要的要忙
Hey. You okay, boss?
你还好吗 "头儿"
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
嗯 我没事
What are you guys doing here?
你们怎么在这里
We caught a, uh, EMT homicide recently ourselves.
我们最近也处理了个杀害急救员的案子
You think there's a connection? Same M.O.
你觉得它们之间有联♥系♥吗 同样的手法
There's been a pattern of ambulances
已经有了一种把急救人员
getting baited and hit recently.
骗来袭击的套路了
What for? Narcotics.
为了什么 麻♥醉♥药♥品
That's an elaborate way to score drugs.
这可是弄到毒品的高招啊
Well, they're not using 'em.
他们不是自用
They're selling 'em.
都是用来卖♥♥
There's a lot of money in the back of them buses.
这可是一大笔钱
Well, I got a good look at the guy who was playing dead.
我看清楚了装死的家伙
We can sit down with a sketch artist when you're ready.
当你准备好了 我们就找个画像师
Okay, I'm ready.
没问题 我准备好了
You're ready? You sure?
准备好了 你确定吗
Yeah, look, I didn't know Wayne that well,
我和Wayne并不太熟
but I've seen him save more than one life.
但我曾见过他拯救了许多生命
So whoever did this, I want to get 'em.
所以 这事不管是谁做的 我都要抓住他们
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
慢着 慢着
Look, we appreciate your help, okay,
我们很感谢你的帮忙
but we got it from here.
但现在开始这案子我们接手了
Look, yeah, I know the lay of the land, so I can help.
没事 我很了解情况 我能帮上忙
You could've fooled me.
别糊弄我了
You just almost got yourself shot.
你差点挨了枪子
Why don't you just fall back? I'm fine, Danny.
回去歇歇吧 我没事的 Danny
Black, one sugar.
黑咖啡 一块糖
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr. Mayor.
市长先生
Congratulations. Thank you, Frank.
恭喜你 谢谢你 Frank
Sit, sit.
坐吧
So... it was a nice inauguration.
就职典礼很不错
Very nice.
没错
But just the calm before the storm,
但这只是暴风雨
as it turns out.
来临前的平静
This holiday season, year to year,
今年的假日季
hotel occupancies are down seven percent,
酒店入住率同比下降了7%
and overall tourist revenue is down ten percent.
整体旅游收入下降了10%
Well... I'm not really much of a finance guy.
我并不怎么懂财政
Well, the holidays are supposed to be a time
假日本来是应该
of joy and cheer... and cash flow.
欢乐 庆贺和带来收益的日子
And optimism.
也有乐观的一面
Especially optimism. Crime rates were down.
相当乐观 犯罪率下降了不少
Petty crime was up.
轻罪增加了
Ass-grabbing Elmos in Times Square-- up.
时代广场上出现了装成艾蒙的痴汉
Assaults by homeless zombies-- up.
流浪汉袭击人的案件增加了
And we are proactive, but we can't be everywhere.
我们在积极处理这些 但我们不能无处不在
Which means, in practice, that you're reactive,
这意味着 事实上 你是被动的
already behind the curve.
已经落后了
It's not a curve, Mr. Mayor.
这不是落不落后的问题 市长
It's eight million-plus citizens who aren't always upstanding.
这里有八百万市民 总有些人并不正直
Then manage it. I do manage it.
那就管好这些 我正在做
Within bounds?
在界限内吗
Within the law.
在法律范围内
Hmm.
行
I'm changing the vagrancy laws.
我要修改流浪法
Mr. Mayor...
市长
you can't just change the law.
你不能这么修改法律
Watch me.
走着瞧
Watch you what?
瞧什么
Vagrancy Enforcement 332.10 stipulates that the police
流浪法第332条第10项规定
from the street when the temperature drops
警♥察♥可以强行将无家可归者从街上带走
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表