Yeah, and if they do, they can ask for it.
没错 但有需要的话他们会说
You know, you went through a lot of tough stretches with Nicky.
你和Nicky曾有过许多矛盾
Did you ever see me, waylay her
你见过我为了和她谈谈
on the street for a talking-to?
特意在路上蹲点吗
You're absolutely right and I apologize.
你说得完全在理 我道歉
Anyway, how was he?
话说回来 他怎么样了
Ten toes, ten fingers, if that's what you mean.
毫发无伤 如果这是你想问的
He's a tough kid.
他是个坚强的孩子
Well, thanks for hearing me out.
谢谢你听我把话说完
Did he say that he wouldn't take the test
他说他不会再参加考试
or couldn't?
还是不能
I honestly don't know.
我实在不知道
And of all the things I don't get about the young people,
这是在我关于年轻人的十万个为什么中
that's the one I don't get the most.
最不能理解的一点
I'm with you for once.
这次我同意您的看法
For once?
只有这次吗
It's not like she meant
她又不是故意
for the pictures to go public.
让这些照片公之于众
Yeah, but the fact is, she's the one
没错 但事实是她首先
that put the pictures out there in the first place.
把这些照片上传的
Yeah. And if she hadn't,
就是 如果她不这么做
there wouldn't be any pictures of her out there.
就不会有什么照片了
Back in the day, the girl next door
我们那时候 邻家少女
wanted to show everyone her assets, they did it in Playboy.
想要向大家展示她的身材 她会选择上花♥花♥公♥子♥杂♥志♥
Yeah, but she wasn't really the girl next door
没错 但她并不是什么邻家少女
unless you were living next to a modeling agency.
除非你住在模特公♥司♥隔壁
Beg to differ.
难以苟同
"Girls of the Big Ten," Actual students.
十大美少女 真实的女学生
Apparently, Dad looked that one up.
老爸显然对此有过研究
I guess so.
我想也是
Well, a guy falls in love with a girl,
一个男生爱上了一个女生
and he finds out that she has nude photos of her out there
却发现她的裸照
in the world for everyone to see.
被公之于众
That guy took a punch in the gut.
这个男生得多难受啊
True.
是的
Especially if it's, like, his first big love or something.
特别当这是他的第一段真爱之类的
That sucks for both of them.
双方都不好受
Thing I don't understand is why are people so willing
我是不明白人们为什么如此热衷于
to give up their privacy?
放弃自己的隐私
Maybe she has a different definition
也许她和你对于隐私
of privacy than you do.
有不同的理解
Well, what's more private than naked pictures of yourself?
有什么比你的裸照更私密的呢
Yeah.
是啊
There's this girl at school, she's sexted, like, 20 guys.
我们学校有一个女生 她也曾向20个男生
Nude selfies, too.
发过裸照
Her dad hits her.
她爸爸殴打她
You're saying she does it because her dad hits her?
你是说她这么做是因为她爸爸殴打她吗
Well,
这么说吧
if anybody finds out that her dad hits her,
如果有人发现她爸爸殴打她
that's what she would be really mortified by.
这才是对她真正的羞辱
The pictures are, like, her way of getting back at her father.
那些照片是她向她爸爸报复的方式
Wow.
天啊
And you know this how? She talks to me.
你怎么知道的 她跟我说的
Before you ask,
先声明
no, I haven't looked at the pictures.
我没有看过那些照片
Maybe that's why she talks to you.
也许这就是她愿意跟你谈的原因吧
Guy who wrote, Hundred Years of Solitude...
那个"百年孤独"的作者
Gabriel García Márquez.
Gabriel García Márquez
Thank you.
谢了
He said, "Everyone has three lives:
他说 "人人都有三种生活
a public one, a private one, and a secret one."
公共生活 私人生活和秘密生活"
I always thought that should be taught at the Academy.
我一直觉得警♥察♥学院里应该教这个
Useful for cops looking for motive.
对警♥察♥找动机很有帮助
Or for the victim
对你控诉的
in your complaint.
受害者也有用
Or for understanding your friend.
还有理解你的朋友
Or maybe we should go back to just locking the doors
亦或许我们应该学会
and pulling down the blinds.
保护自己的隐私
Sam.
Sam
Do me one favor. If I can.
帮我个忙 如果我能
I'm not here to try to make you come back, I promise.
我保证 我不是来强迫你回去的
Open this to anywhere, read me a paragraph.
随便打开 给我读一段
Sports recap, anything you like.
体育概述 任何你喜欢的
'Cause you won't or 'cause you can't?
因为你不愿意还因为你不能
I can read part of it, it-it just takes me forever.
我可以读一段 不过要很久
Look, we can get help for that.
我们可以寻求帮助
But you got to want it.
但必须是你愿意
I know I'm supposed to, I just...
我知道我该这么做 我只是...
I got enough things that I fail at.
我失败的事情够多的了
Can I get back to my boys?
我能回朋友那边吗
Sure. Can I get my keys back?
可以 我能要回钥匙吗
Okay?
好吧
Look, I want to be a good father...
我想做一个好父亲
Good foster dad to you, but forcing it on you
做个好的养父 但是强迫你
isn't gonna make me one.
不是一个好的养父该做的
All I know to say is that,
我只知道该这么说
if you need my help...
如果你需要帮助
you know where to find me.
你知道去哪儿找我
Thanks.
谢谢
So, what happens now?
那么现在该怎么办
We're gonna ask Computer Crime
我们会让计算机犯罪组
to trace the IP, in which case,
追踪IP地址 在这种情况下
it could get bumped up to a felony. Thank you.
可能会定成重罪 谢谢
What exactly does that mean?
这到底是什么意思
Prison time, most likely.
很可能坐牢
How much depends on what the D.A. Charges.
坐多久取决于地检的指控
For who?
让谁
For Luis, for one.
Luis首当其冲
We're not letting this go, Caitlin. I told you...
我们不会轻易放弃 Caitlin 我跟你说过...
Dad, please.
拜托 爸爸
That isn't fair. Why isn't it fair?
这不公平 为什么不公平
It just isn't.
就是不公平
If you know something else,
如果你知道什么
we strongly suggest you share it.
我们强烈建议你说出来
Yeah, as is, we can still help you.
这样我们仍可以帮助你
If this goes any further...
如果事情进一步发展下去
He's got it coming to him.
是他自找的
What he did to you...
他对你做的事
What I did to me.
是我自己做的
What?
什么
I posted the pictures, Dad.
照片是我发出去的 爸爸
Okay?
行了吗
Why did you do that?
你为什么那么做
Because he broke my heart.
因为他伤了我的心
I wanted to get him back.
我想报复他
By letting the world see you naked?
让所有人看到你裸照这种方式吗
By letting the world think he was that kind of guy.
是让所有人以为他是那种人
So you wanted to ruin his life? No, no.
你是想毁了他的人生吗 不是的
I just wanted him to feel alone, too.
我只是想让他也感受孤独
I swear, I didn't mean for it to get this big.
我发誓我没想把这事闹这么大
I thought he would get grounded or suspended, not go to jail.
我以为他会被禁足或停学 而不是进监狱
You lied to everyone!
你对所有人说了谎
And you went to the police, and here we are.
但是你去找警♥察♥才导致这个局面
Do I need to get a lawyer?
我需要找律师吗
I think we can handle this outside of court.
我觉得可以在庭外解决
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, you just need to agree to a couple things:
嗯 需要你同意一些事情
counseling, for one.
首先是心理咨♥询♥
Anything. And...
什么都行 还有...
you need to set this straight with Luis.
你得和Luis把这事说清楚
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表