It's okay. We're the police. We're here to help.
没事了 我们是警♥察♥ 是来救你的
Oh, my God. Amanda,
感谢上帝 Amanda
did you meet a man earlier in the park?
你是不是稍早在这个公园
A TeddyBear85?
和一个网名泰迪熊85的男人见面了
Yes, yes, yes. He was over there.
是的 他当时就在那
I just... I started running towards him,
我刚走近他
and that's when this woman... she jumped in between us.
有个女人突然挡在我们中间
And then she told me to run. She said my life was in danger.
她叫我快跑 不然有生命危险
Please... Okay.
求你们了 别激动
Don't tell my parents. Whatwhat lady?
别告诉我父母 哪个女人
What lady? What'd she look like?
哪个女人 长什么样子
Um, she was my height, maybe. Um...
她大概跟我这么高
light brown hair. She was pretty. In her 40s.
浅棕色的头发 长得不错 40岁左右
Okay, where's this lady now?
好的 这个女人现在在哪
I don't know, okay?
我不知道
He got mad, and-and that's when she told me to run.
他被激怒了 然后那个女人就叫我跑
I...
我
Maggie.
是玛姬
Yeah.
是她
Maggie.
玛姬
Or...
或者
maybe I could get her immunity
我也许可以豁免她
in exchange for keeping the secret.
以交换保守这个秘密
Why?
为什么
Second chance to turn her life around.
给她第二次重生的机会
A chance to own what a blessing it is
一个去感受能有莱尼·罗斯这样一个父亲
to have Lenny Ross have your back,
有他的支持
have him as your father.
是多么幸福的一次机会
So let Lenny go on thinking that she's his daughter?
那就让莱尼继续以为她是他的女儿吗
There'd be mercy in that.
这是一种仁慈吧
That's not mercy that's yours to give.
这是你认为的仁慈
Lenny loves her, Pop.
莱尼很爱她 老爸
Sees himself in her, as fathers do.
他像所有父亲一样对女儿视若生命
Why take that away from him?
我怎能剥夺他的爱呢
You can't take something away that wasn't real
首先 你并不能剥夺他什么
in the first place. It's real to him.
若这不是真实的 他认为这是真实的
He thinks he has a daughter.
他认为他有个女儿
Apparently, he does.
他的确有个女儿
Just not this grifter.
但不是这个骗子
You know, I'm practically quoting Carrie
我就套用凯丽的话好了
when she said to me, "You think I'm bad?
她曾对我说 "你认为我是个坏女孩吗
You should see her."
那是你没见过他的亲女儿"
Says the grifter.
一个骗子的话
Consider the source.
怎能当真
Pop, I don't know what to do.
老爸 我不知道该怎么做
You know, when I asked Lenny
您知道吗 当我问莱尼
why he never told me he had a daughter,
为什么从来没告诉我他有个女儿
you know what he said to me?
您猜他怎么说
Basically, he said I wouldn't understand
大意是 他认为像我们这样的模范家庭
'cause we have a model family.
是无法理解的
Well, hardly that.
的确无法理解
Again, it's what he thinks,
话说回来 重要的是他怎么想
not what's real.
而非事实如何
Invite him to dinner Sunday.
邀他来我们家的周日晚餐吧
Maybe you and I can press a few hot buttons.
我和你可以谈一些敏感话题
Get Danny all riled up.
激怒丹尼
Get Erin and Nicky clutching their pearls.
也让艾琳和尼基惊慌
And we've decided to take you up on your offer
我们决定接受您的提议
for both of us to stay in the 2-9.
都留在2-9分局
With me working midnights.
以及让我上夜班
So, thank you.
谢谢您
Glad to hear it.
很开心你们做出这个决定
How's the house-hunting going?
房♥子找得如何
Eileen is great, boss.
爱琳很专业 长官
She showed us some fantastic places.
她带我们看了几个不错的房♥子
But we're just not comfortable taking that kind of discount,
但是我们不习惯接受那样的折扣
on account of being cops named Reagan.
只因为我们是姓雷根的警♥察♥
And Janko-Reagan.
以及扬科-雷根
Yeah.
好吧
I kind of gathered that.
我想我能理解
Can I ask you a question? All due respect,
无意冒犯 但我可以问您一个问题吗
was this some kind of a test?
这是什么测试吗
Not exactly.
不完全是
Mostly confirmation that you two
主要是确认一下
take the high road.
你们的堂堂正正
Not because you have to but because
非形势所迫
that's the way you're built.
而本性使然
I have an offer for you.
我有关于租♥房♥♥的消息
My mother lived in a big two-bedroom just outside
我妈妈有一套在警区边的房♥子
the precinct border. Rent-controlled.
而且带两个卧室 房♥租管制公♥寓♥
$1,150 a month.
1150刀一个月
I actually hold the lease,
我接下了租约
and she just relocated to Florida.
而且她刚刚搬到弗罗里达州
It's yours if you want it.
你要是想要的话就是你的了
Yeah. Uh, yeah.
好的 嗯 很好
That-that sounds great, boss. Thank you.
这听起来很不错 谢了 头儿
I have to warn you,
先说清楚
it's not like those hip places you've been looking at.
这可不像你们正在寻找的那样热闹
Mostly a bunch of old ladies.
大部分住的都是退休老太太
Overly cautious, at that.
有点过度敏感 就这样
Oh.
哦
You'll fit right in.
看来挺适合你的
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Dad, you're gonna break the plate.
爸爸 你这样是会敲碎盘子的
Oh, my goodness.
哦 我的天呐
Yay. This is harder than it looks.
耶 这比看起来要硬
No, it's not. It's like this.
不 不是的 像这样
Look, you got to get purchase on the widest part. Okay?
瞧着 你应该紧握最宽的一端 好吧
Okay. Apply steady pressure.
嗯 然后均匀施力
And... voilà.
然后 好了
Wow.
哇喔
There you go! - See?
就这样 看见了吧
How come only the claws?
为什么只有螃蟹的钳子
What do they do with the rest of the little guys?
那其他部分用来干嘛了
They go back in the water.
他们把它扔回水里了
Like amputees?
就像截肢一样吗
Oh, no, no. The-the claws grow back.
哦 不 不是的 螃蟹的钳子会长回来的
A lot of fishermen only take one claw,
许多渔夫就只取一个钳子
so the crab can defend itself against predators
这样蟹就可以在另外一个钳子长出来之前
while the other one's growing back.
用一个钳子来抵御捕食者的袭击
Kind of like cops these days.
就像现在的警♥察♥
And how is that, Pop?
为什么这样说呢 老爸
Well, one hand tied behind their back because
他们行动的时候总会有许多限制
of the lawyers and the activist judges.
就因为某些律师和激进的法官
You ask me...
你懂的
Which nobody did, by the way.
顺口一提,没人这样做
He's absolutely right.
他的观点完全正确
Even got us wearing nanny cams now.
甚至要我们戴上老太太录像机
A body cam is not a nanny cam.
执法记录仪不是老太太录像机
Same difference.
都差不多
Uh, no. The nanny doesn't know she's being recorded,
不 老奶奶不知道她的一切被录下来了
and the cop does. He's fully aware
但是警♥察♥知道 完全知情
that he's responsible and accountable for all his actions.
所以他要对自己的行为负责
She has a point, Dad.
她说的没错 爸爸
No, she doesn't have a point, college boy.
不 她说的完全不在理 书呆子
She's trying to make a rationalization
她在尝试辩解
for the bad guys have it easier to do their jobs
让坏人做坏事比警♥察♥做好自己的事
than the cops have it easier to do ours.
更加的容易
Any good cop has all the latitude he needs
但是一个好的警♥察♥有足够的自♥由♥
to do his job well.
去做好他的工作
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表