Everyone in this room has had their store robbed
这个屋子里的人的生意都被抢劫过
multiple times in the past six months.
并在过去的半年里发生了多次
Tell me something I don't know.
能不能说点我不知道的
Exactly. Okay, I will.
是的 好的
I can tell you that we can catch this guy.
我们一定可以逮捕这个人
And when we do, we will put him away
我们逮捕他后 就可以把他关起来
for a very long time.
很长时间
Can you get our money back? We need the money.
你能把我们的钱拿回来吗 我们需要钱
That-that I cannot do.
这个 这个我做不到
Then what's in it for us?
所以对我们有何用呢
Yeah, what's the point of this? There's no point.
是呀 有什么意义呢 没有任何益处
Gentlemen... the person who robbed you robbed him.
先生们 这个人抢劫了你 你
And him, and him.
还有他 他
If he's behind bars,
如果他被关起来了
he can't do that anymore.
他就不能再抢劫任何人了
Think about all that money in the future
想想将来这些不会再被抢劫的钱
that you'll be saving.
你们将会受益的
And all we need is a little cooperation.
我们只需要一点配合
I no testify.
我不出庭作证
Yeah, that is out of the question. Same here.
是的 不出庭 这里也是
I-I understand. I understand.
我理解 我理解
But if you could give a description,
但是可以描述一下抢劫犯
look at a few photos,
看看照片
this case would be a slam dunk.
这个案子万无一失
Easy for you to say.
你说的容易
Hey, calm down.
嘿 冷静
It's okay. What do you mean, sir?
没事的 你想说什么 先生
You guarantee no deportation?
你能保证我们不被遣返
Yeah.
是的
Technically, I cannot promise...
事实上 我不能保证
Well, then no testify. No, no.
那就没有出庭 没有 没有
I'd rather be robbed by animal with gun
我宁可被持枪的混♥蛋♥抢劫
than put on boat to China.
也不要被遣返回中国
Look, I got to go.
听着 我要走了
Idiot nephew lose bathroom key. Sorry.
蠢侄子丢了厕所的钥匙 对不起
No, no, no, no. Guys, no.
不 不 不 不 朋友们 不要
Give us two minutes.
给我们两分钟
Just hear us out. Just two minutes.
听听我们要说的 就两分钟
Don't leave.
不要离开
Guys, come on.
朋友们 回来吧
Come on.
回来吧
I guess you were right.
你是对的
Maybe.
或许吧
Maybe not.
或许不是
Mike...
Mike
I wanted to thank you for your help before
我要谢谢你之前的帮助
with the lineup.
列队后带走了嫌疑犯
No worries.
小事
Yeah. Perp didn't want to go, did he?
嫌疑犯不想被带走 是不是
He wasn't happy. No, he wasn't.
他不开心 是的 他不开心
You really did miss all this, didn't you?
你真的很怀念这一切 是不是
Man, every day.
伙计 每一天
Every day.
每一天
And it's that bad on the other side?
退休之后这么糟糕吗
I'm telling you what you already know.
我想你是知道退休后的状态的
Right.
是的
Vanilla's not our flavor.
一成不变不是我们的追求
Mm-hmm. Got it.
嗯嗯 是的
Hold on. Hold on a second.
等一下 等一下
Let me ask you a question.
我问你个问题
I saw your partner taking the victim out the other day.
那天我看到你搭档带着受害者出去了
She was what, about 20-something?
她怎么着 20岁左右还有啥
Yeah. Brunette. Yoga instructor. Why?
是的 Brunette 瑜伽教练 为啥这么问
So, how does a guy like that
所以 一个那样的男人
take a girl like that up to his room?
是怎么带那样的女孩去他的房♥间的
He got money.
他有钱呗
Are you saying she filed a false report?
你是说她提供了虚假报告
I'm saying this book is missing a chapter.
我只是说这个故事缺了点什么
The service is day after tomorrow.
悼念会在后天
At St. Ignatius.
在St. Ignatius
Maria gets in from Virginia this afternoon and...
Maria今天下午从弗吉尼亚回来
Lucas lands tonight.
Lucas今晚到
It is, uh, important that you understand this, Wilson.
这 呃 你明白这点很重要 Wilson
There are no hidden cameras or audio recordings.
这儿没有隐藏摄像机或录音
If that was meant to calm my nerves,
如果这是为了平缓我的紧张
it had the opposite effect.
适得其反了
Yours?
是你的吗
Simple question.
简问简答
Yes.
是的
So... you heard the shot...
所以 你听见了枪声
you ran upstairs.
跑上楼
The deed...
这个行为
The deed was done.
这个行为已然发生
So you took her in your arms,
你双手抱着她
and you held her... No.
捂住伤口 别说了
You know when your kids are babies,
当你的孩子们还是宝宝时
every time they cried, you'd go into their room
他们每次啼哭 你都会走进他们的房♥间
to take care of them?
照顾他们
These weren't newborn tears.
这些不是新生的眼泪
This was real pain.
这是真实的痛
And there was nothing I could do about it.
我无能为力
How long?
多久
22 months since diagnosis.
诊断后22个月
Each month worse than the last.
每个月都会恶化
I made her a nice dinner.
我给她做了美味的晚餐
Dressed her in her favorite dress.
穿上了她最爱的衣服
Held her and kissed her.
抱着她亲吻她
She was the brave one.
她才是勇敢的那个
She made me leave the room.
她让我离开房♥间
She said it was time.
说时间到了
Have you made a confession?
你做过告解了吗
I told the police officers...
我告诉过警♥察♥
I'm talking about your priest at St. Ignatius.
我说的是你在St. Ignatius的牧师那里
Oh.
哦
Being a cop and Catholic, we get a double whammy.
作为一名警♥察♥兼天主教♥徒♥ 我们受到的是双重打击
We answer to two higher powers.
我们要听命于两种更高的力量
I'm not a cop anymore.
我已经不再是警♥察♥了
Oh, come on, Wilson. You just don't carry a shield anymore.
哦 少来 Wilson 你只是不戴警徽了
Yes, I made confession.
是的 我做了告解
If she's to be given
如果她能获得
the final sacraments...
最后的圣礼
Stop.
别说了
That's between you and your priest.
那是你和牧师之间的事
So...
所以
...you made your confession, and now
你做了告解 现在
the priest is going to celebrate her life with a funeral Mass
牧师要在她的墓前举♥行♥葬礼弥撒和祝福
and a blessing at her grave.
来庆祝她的生命
Yes.
是的
Sorry to take up your time
抱歉在这样一天
on a day like this.
占用你的时间
Go to your children, prepare for the funeral.
去找你的孩子们吧 准备葬礼
How you holding up?
你还好吗
I'm scared for my life.
我头一回这么害怕
I've never done anything like that.
我从没做过那样的事
I'm not a violent person.
我不是暴♥力♥的人
How is she?
她怎么样了
She'll get through. She seems tough.
她会挺过去的 她很坚强
Will you tell her
你能告诉她
that I'm sorry?
我很抱歉吗
That whatever I did, whatever h-happened in there,
无论我说了什么 无论那里发生了什么
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表