So we'll need security tapes,
所以我们需要监控摄像记录
key card logs and interviews with everyone in the hotel,
钥匙卡记录而且我们要询问旅馆上上下下
top to bottom.
所有人
Oh, but, uh-- but is that really necessary?
哦 可这有必要吗
Mr. "I'll Help Any Way I Can" Sure left the building fast.
看来愿意帮忙先生是不准备帮忙了
We are already under severe financial pressure.
我们现在财务已经很紧张了
A murder could ruin this place.
一起谋杀案会毁了这家旅馆的
Would an unsolved murder be better?
难道一起未破的谋杀案就不会毁了旅馆吗
But isn't there a better way?
可就没有更好的方法吗
No, there's our way-- we're gonna do our jobs,
不 这就是我们的方法 我们将完成我们的本职工作
you're not gonna give us any flack, and that's that, okay?
而你将不会打扰我们 就这样 明白不
Toby! I thought I told you
Toby 我记得我告诉过你
to lock off this floor!
封锁这个楼层
Yes. Uh, Miss-Miss Copley,
是的 呃 Copley女士
what are you doing?
你有什么事吗
I heard about Daria.
我听到了Daria的情况
It's so terrible what happened.
发生在她身上的事太糟糕了
Get her out of here. Sorry, Detective.
带她离开这个楼层 抱歉 警探
Wait. But maybe I could help.
等一等 我或许能帮你们
Lock off the floor.
封锁这个楼层
I'm so, so sorry.
十分抱歉
Elle has been living here for months,
Elle在这住有几个月了
so she, uh, she knows all the employees.
所以她认识所有在这工作的员工
Someone must have given her the override code.
一定是有人给她了权限覆盖码
Hmm. Oh, well, maybe we'll start by discussing
嗯 这样的话也许我们可以从你们这
your incredibly tight security, then, huh?
异常严格的安保开始调查 你觉得如何
It was here on Friday when I left.
周五我离开时防弹背心是在这里面的
You always leave this unlocked?
你总是不锁储物柜吗
It was locked.
那时候储物柜是被锁住的
Someone must have cut it off.
一定是有人切断了它
And your service weapon on Friday?
那周五你的武器在哪儿
It's right here. I took it home to clean.
就在这 我带它回家进行清理
Sergeant, where were you last night at 2220 hours?
警长 你昨天晚上10点20分在哪
I was driving home from the Catskills.
我在从卡兹奇山开车回家的路上
Alone? No. With my wife.
一个人吗 不 和我妻子一起
We stayed in a cabin there over the weekend.
我们周末在那边的一个小屋中度过
Anyone not related to you able to vouch for that?
有其他和你没有关系往来的人能为此作证吗
The woman at the front desk who checked us out.
在前台为我们办理退房♥手续的女士可以作证
The kid who sold us gas in Ellenville
回家路上在艾伦维尔那个
on the way home.
卖♥♥我汽油的男孩也可以
You're acting like I'm a suspect.
你们这是把我当作了嫌疑犯
Got to be thorough.
调查要细致
Well, maybe you should focus less on me
这样的话 也许你们应该少关注我
and more on the guy who put this guard on death's doorstep.
而把精力集中在那个差点杀死安保人员的人身上
No need to be testy.
没必要这么暴躁
He was wearing my vest when he did it.
他持枪抢劫时他穿着我的防弹背心
Maybe I got the right.
我也许有资格发脾气
Look, where do we start here? "We"?
这样吧 我们从哪开始调查 我们吗
Yeah. I can help. I should help.
对 我能帮你们 我也该帮你们
No, you should be worried that someone ripped you off
不 你更应该担心在你管理的分局内
in a house you supposedly help run.
有人在你眼皮底子下偷走你的装备这件事
Now, if you don't mind,
如果你不介意
this locker room is a crime scene.
这个储物柜是犯罪现场
Mr. K.
K先生
Oh, man!
你瞧谁来了
Come on in!
快 请进
My God.
我的天
Look at you.
看看你
Last time I saw you, you were at least
上次我见到你时 你至少
a foot shorter than me.
比我低一英尺
Well, hey, I was 15 years old.
那时我才15岁
Didn't take me long to shoot past you, shorty.
我的身高很快就超过你的了 矮子
Oh, always with the mouth.
你说话总是这么冲
Look who's talking.
瞧你这话说的
Lot of memories.
我回想起了许多记忆
Yeah.
是啊
Can I sit in your chair?
我能坐在你的椅子上吗
Be my guest.
请便
So, how you doing, Mr. K?
K先生 你最近过得如何
Doing all right. Can't complain.
还好 没啥可抱怨的
Sorry we lost touch.
我很抱歉我和你失去了联♥系♥
Well, goes both ways.
我也没能联♥系♥上你
Yeah.
是啊
You know, I did some homework.
你得知道 在拜访前我是提前做了功课的
Yeah?
什么
This about Ryan Heide?
这是关于Ryan Heide的吧
Oh, God...
哦 天哪
You... you always know how to get to the plot, don't you?
你总是喜欢直奔主题 不是吗
I learned from the master.
我是向您学习的
Yeah.
是啊
That police report was not easy reading.
那份警方报告读起来不愉快
I guess the guy busted in,
那个人闯了进来
terrorized you for a couple hours,
恐吓你长达数个小时
stole your mom's jewelry, all the cash you had, and...
抢走了你妈留下来的珠宝 你身上所有的现金
worked you over pretty good.
并且狠狠地殴打了你
You know what really hurt is,
你知道吗 最令人心疼的是
he took my whole movie memorabilia collection.
他抢走了我整个电影纪念品收藏
Like I said, I read the report.
我说了 我读了报告
A single page of the script
带有Steve McQueen亲笔签名的
of The Great Escape...
大逃亡
signed by Steve McQueen,
剧本的一页
that went for $6,000!
价值6000美元
Wow.
哇
Okay, I got one for you.
对了 我有一个问题要问你
Another movie with McQueen and James Coburn.
另一部由Mcqueen和James Coburn主演的电影
The Magnificent Seven.
豪勇七蛟龙
Name-name another.
你来说一部
Another? Yeah.
另一部吗 对
Well, I can do that.
行 这我做得到
Ha-ha-ha, yeah.
是吗
I can't do that.
我说不出来
Well, Hell Is for Heroes.
我来说 突击魔鬼岭
You're still the champ.
你依旧是宝刀未老
Yeah.
没错
So...
说回正题
Look, Mr. K. Yeah?
是这样的 K先生 你想说什么
I assume you know that the guy who did this
我想你是知道那个为非作歹的人
was caught and charged.
已经被逮捕并被起诉了
Yeah.
我是知道的
I-I... I-I just don't get it.
但我就是不明白
I just don't get it.
我不明白
You know, how...
你知道
how can...
他是如何
Now he's coming back. Now he's coming back.
他现在又回来了 他又来了
And he's, uh...
而且他还
Uh...
他还
Yeah, well, it's the law now.
可现在这一切都是在按照法律办事
It's a crime in itself, if you ask me.
我个人觉得这本身就是犯罪
W-What kind of city are you running
你在治理的是怎样的城市
where an assailant returns to the scene of the crime...
犯罪者竟能堂而皇之回到案发地
Mr. K, it's-it's supposed to give the accused
K先生 这条法律的本意是给予被告方
a chance to build their defense.
辩护的机会
Can you cut me a break?
你能少说些大道理吗
This is my last safe place.
这是最后一个能让我有安全感的地方
Look, just leave before he gets here
这样 你在这个家伙要来之前离开这
and don't come back till he's gone. Uh, no...
直到他走了之后再回来 不行
No, I can't.
我做不到
Well, sure, you can. No, I-I...
你能做到的 不 我不行
Oh, come on. Now that I'm a big-time PC,
哦 拜托 现在我是堂堂警♥察♥局长了
I'll even send a detail.
我甚至可以给你派贴身保镖
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表