walk this down the hall and get a result?
走出门就能解决此事
We don't do that.
我们不能这样做
Anymore.
再也不能这样做了
Who is he to you?
对你来说他是谁呢
A piece of my past.
我过去的一部分
There's been lots of them come through here.
你的过去里出现了很多人
This one seems different.
他似乎有所不同
He owned a movie house a few blocks from where we grew up,
他以前有一家影院 离我们长大的地方只有几个街区
and he caught me sneaking in one day.
有一天他发现我偷溜进影院
I guess he took pity, and he put me to work
我想他当时是可怜我 他让我给他工作
in exchange for free movies and popcorn.
来换取免费的电影和爆米花
That's it?
就这个吗
No.
不是
I was, uh...
我
pretty much a delinquent when I was 13.
13岁的时候差不多就是个流氓
Sneaking into movies or walking out on a check
偷溜进电影院或者从咖啡店出来
in a coffee shop was pretty much par for the course.
不付钱就离开 这些对我来说是习以为常的事
You? Really?
你吗 真的假的
Yeah, me, really.
嗯 是我 真的
Mr. K...
K先生
made me feel that he saw something better in me.
让我感觉到他看到了更好的我
And believe me,
相信我
he was the kind of guy who'd get your attention.
他是那种可以引起你注意的人
So...
所以
I go there,
我去了他那里
and he answers the door.
他开了门
And Mr. K's in a wheelchair.
K先生坐在轮椅上
And the only guy I knew
我认识的唯一一个
who was as tough as my old man
和我老爸一样坚强的人
has slipped a couple of notches.
已经衰老了很多
And he's scared.
而且他很害怕
Oh.
哦
So, we're on the other end now,
现在此一时彼一时
and he's the one who's lost,
他是那个迷失的人
and I owe him the same respect.
而我也应该尊重他
And you didn't see anyone coming out of the supervisors'
你之前没看见有人可能穿着防弹背心
locker room that could have been wearing a vest?
从管♥理♥员♥的更衣室里出来吗
I already said I didn't.
我已经说了我没有看见
And you weren't on your phone?
你当时没有在玩手♥机♥吧
Hey, what does that mean?
什么意思啊
I know you got a rip last year for texting too much on duty.
我知道去年你因为上班期间发太多信息而被罚了
I'm not judging...
我现在不是在说...
Just accusing me and everyone else.
只是在指责我和其他所有人
Hey, a guy got shot because of this, Harrington.
喂 有人因为这个中枪了 Harrington
And I don't know anything more than what I saw on that video.
除了我在视频上看到的我什么都不知道
Look, boss, I got to get back to work.
老大 我得回去工作了
All right.
好吧
hold up. Just wanted to ask you...
等一下 想问下你
I don't know anything.
我什么都不知道
You didn't even let me get to the question.
我都还没问呢
Boss, I feel your pain.
老大 我理解你的难处
When someone does something bad and you get blamed, it sucks.
当别人做了不好的事而使你受责备时 确实很惨
This isn't about me. It's about whoever stole my vest.
这事儿和我无关 而是谁偷了我的防弹背心
Either way, you're barking up the wrong tree.
随便吧 但是你找错人了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Doing IAB's job now, Reagan?
现在在做内务局的工作了吗 Reagan
'Cause it ain't a good look. Fox and I were just talking.
看起来不怎么样啊 Fox和我刚刚在聊天呢
Really? 'Cause there she goes.
是吗 但是她走了啊
Just like everybody else you've been putting the screws to.
就像那些最近被你施压的其他人一样
Yeah, what about you, Wolinski? What about me?
没错 你怎么样啊 Wolinski 什么我怎么样
You were manning the front desk over the weekend.
你整个周末都在前台工作
Maybe you, uh, let a civilian slip past you?
可能是你让一个路人从你这里溜走了
Maybe you ought to shut your yap.
也许你应该闭嘴
The Rat Squad's here kicking over rocks
因为你没有管好自己的物品
because you didn't police your equipment well enough.
内务局的人在这里进进出出
Yeah, and suddenly you're the one that's bent out of shape.
没错 但你怎么突然就上火了呢
Maybe there's something that you don't want 'em to find?
别是你有什么不可告人的秘密吧
You son of a bitch!
你个混♥蛋♥
Hey, hey, hey. Easy, easy!
喂 喂 喂 冷静 冷静点
Hey, guys.
嘿 各位
Well, isn't this interesting?
这就有意思了
Any way we can help, fellas?
有什么需要我们帮忙的吗 小伙们
Nah, we were just talking about the Mets.
不用 我们刚刚只是在讨论大都会而已
Yeah, it's all good.
是的 我们没事儿
Not for you and this little investigation of yours.
你和你涉及的案子有事
We hear you asked for the precinct's surveillance tapes
我们听说你要警局的监控录像
and command log?
和任务记录
Luckily, we already took 'em.
幸运地是 我们已经把这些都带走了
Good. Then you're here to announce that you found the guy?
很好 你来这里是要宣布你们已经找到那个人了吗
That's confidential.
这是保密的
In other words, "No."
换句话说也就是"没有"咯
Sergeant, you need to worry about yourself.
警长 你需要担心的是你自己
'Cause you're about to add "Obstructing
因为会在你的罪责上加一条
an investigation" To your list of screwups.
"妨碍调查"
Hey. Anything on the security tapes?
嘿 监控录像上有什么发现吗
Nothing on them.
什么都没有
Nothing on the card-swipes.
刷♥卡♥记录上也没什么发现
She went in the room alone.
她一个人进了房♥间
Nobody went in before or after.
在此前后都没有人进去过
It wasn't a ghost that killed her.
杀她的又不是鬼
The cleaning crew saw someone behind her.
清洁工看见有人跟在她后面
I don't know. Maybe "Damn condom" Means
我不知道 可能"该死的避孕套"指的是
she was having an affair
她和那个令人发怵的酒店经理
with that creepy hotel manager or somebody.
或者别人有私情吧
So you believe Elle? Yeah. Don't you?
这么说你相信Elle咯 是啊 你不相信她吗
I've been looking into some of the leads she gave us.
我一直在调查她给我们的一些线索
That hotel guest that flashed Daria--
那个酒店的客人冒犯了Daria
Mm-hmm. She never even filed a report with Security.
她居然都没有告诉保安
The, uh, "Escorts" That were turning tricks in the bar--
"护卫队"当时在酒吧里玩闹
Yeah. A bunch of models drinking martinis,
是的 一群模特们在喝马丁尼酒
bitching about their agents. Okay, but she was right
同时在抱怨他们的经纪人 没错 但是
about the bartender selling drugs.
酒保确实是在卖♥♥毒品
She was also right about the front desk girl
而且她说前台的那个女孩
not liking the doorman.
不喜欢那个门卫也是事实
And you're sure no one knows you're here?
你确定没人知道你在这里吗
Of course I'm sure.
当然
Then I have some good news for you.
那我有一些好消息要告诉你
Enough windup. Just get to it.
闲话少说 直奔主题吧
Sounds like two bots running out of batteries.
听起来像是两个没电了的机器人
Vangelis is smart-- he doctored the audio
Vangelis很聪明 他篡改了音频
so we couldn't I.D. The voices.
所以我们无法确定他们的声音
Hudson Yards.
哈德逊广场
That's what it's gonna be called?
这是它的名字吗
Yes, and everything bordering it's
是的 所有与它相关的
gonna be called that, too.
都会叫这个名字
So the land becomes Hudson Yards?
所以那个地方就成了哈德逊广场吗
It's the next hot neighborhood.
它是下一个热门社区
Prices will soar like there's oil under it.
价格会飙涨
And you can get it transferred to me.
那你可以把它转给我
At the price.
价格对的话
And you take care of...
你要处理
the things the D.A.'s office would be flagging.
让地区检察官办公室不会介入
And zoning and permits and the unions,
还有区域划分和许可证以及工会
all included in the price.
所有这些都包括在这个价格里
All right, what else do I need to know?
好的 我还需要知道其他什么吗
You know everything you need to know.
你需要知道的都已经知道了
So somebody gave somebody
这么说 某人不费吹灰之力
something on a silver platter.
就从某人那里得到了什么
Sounds like it.
听起来是这样
Are we hooked? Is this reeling us in?
我们上钩了吗 应该介入吗
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表