and-and nothing.
一无所获
Well, if he's as impressive as you say he is,
如果他真如你所说的那么厉害的话
then he's probably not a stray.
那他应该不是一条流浪狗
That's what I say.
我也是这么想的
He's got to belong to somebody.
他肯定是有主的
All right, well, I'll check with Animal Control,
没事儿 我和动物控制中心确认一下
our K-9 unit, any other law enforcement agencies
还有我们的警犬队 以及我能想到的
that I can think of.
其他执法部门
Oh, um... but, well, what if he doesn't belong to any of them?
万一他不属于任何人呢
Don't worry, we'll find his owner. Come on, bud.
别担心 我们会找到他的主人的 走吧 老弟
Aw, TARU got nothing.
技术组一无所获
Yeah? You were gone a long time to come back with nothing.
是吗 你去了那么长时间空手而归啊
That's 'cause I was riding them. You know, I was trying to
那是因为我在纠缠他们 我试图
get them to, like, zoom in,
让他们进行 例如 放大
telescope, get a close-up.
压缩 弄一个特写
Any useable frame of the perp's face.
看有什么可用的罪犯脸部轮廓图片没
Okay. Okay what?
好吧 什么好吧
What are you thinking?
你在想什么呢
I'm thinking you were flirting with the TARU girl
我想你当时和技术组那个你觉得可爱的
you think is so cute.
女孩在调情吧
Somebody's jealous.
某人吃醋了
Someone's wishful thinking.
某人想多了
Maybe. Here.
可能吧 看这里
Take a look at this.
看看这个
Earlier today, a hooded tagger
今天一早 一个穿连帽衫的人
defaced a slew of NYPD cop cars in Lower Manhattan.
在曼哈顿下城涂鸦了很多纽约警♥察♥局的警车
This is the second instance in two days
这是两天里第二次
where NYPD vehicles have been tagged.
纽约警♥察♥局的车被涂鸦了
Both times a hooded graffiti artist got away
两次都是一个穿连帽衫的涂鸦者
without being caught.
而且都没被抓到
O-Okay...
然后呢
Well, maybe now you can get over yourself.
也许你现在可以放过你自己了
What are you talking about? Well, it's obvious
你说什么呢 显然这不是
it was nothing personal.
针对个人的
Whoever did this has a beef with NYPD in general.
做这个事儿的人肯定和纽约警♥察♥有过节
Maybe now we can move on.
也许现在我们可以不用纠结了
No, maybe we can't move on.
错 也许我们现在不能就这样算了
Okay? Let's go.
好吗 走吧
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
He graffitied our car!
他在我们的车上乱涂乱画
Your car.
你的车
Power.
Power
Your last name is actually "Power"?
你真的姓Power吗
Kind of on the nose, no?
有点过于精确了 不是吗
Never mind. Shall we?
不要在意 让我们开始吧
Let's.
好的
3,000 new cops. That's what he wants.
他想要新增3000名的警♥察♥
That's the price?
这就是你们的要价
Uh, prices you pay, we earn.
要价就意味着你们付出 我们赚到
This is more like everybody's better off.
这更像是大家合作共赢
And if he says no, then everybody's worse off?
如果市长他不同意 是意味着大家都不好过吗
I wouldn't put it that way.
我不会这么形容
That's exactly how you'll put it.
你一定会这么形容的
He wants this.
他想要多的警♥察♥
Your guy needs his support.
你的上司需要他的支持
Or the Times just runs the profile
或者纽♥约♥时♥报♥可以在
without your guy's two cents.
没有警局局长的意见情况下发表文章
His opinion is worth a whole lot more than two cents.
他的意见可比两分钱要珍贵的多
He works for the mayor.
他为市长效力
He polls higher in every metric.
他在每个指标上都比市长更受欢迎
We're not giving you 3,000 new cops.
我们不会给你们新增3000名警♥察♥
Sure you are. We're not.
你们一定会的 我们不会的
Then thank you for stopping by.
那我们这次会谈就可以结束了
You've been in that chair too long.
你在那把椅子上坐了太久了
So has your boss.
你的上司也一样
Says so himself once a week.
他每周都会这么自嘲一次
Final answer, no.
最终答案 不行
You don't have that power, Power.
你没那么大的权力 Power
We do have the power to ensure our guy saves face.
我们有能力让市长不丢脸
Maybe you do. My guy kind of likes
或许吧 但我的上司有点喜欢
bloody noses and busted lips.
让人下不了台
I'm thinking of giving this one to Jessica.
我考虑把这件案子分配给Jessica
What do you think?
你怎么看
Think she's ready?
你觉得她有能力处理吗
I do, yeah.
我是这么觉得的
She's gonna need some help on the investigative side, but...
她可能在调查取证这方面需要一些帮助 但...
I'll lend a hand.
我会帮她的
Thank you.
谢谢你
How about you?
倒是你怎么了
How about me what?
我怎么了
Are you gonna answer me?
你打算回答我的问题吗
Huh? I've asked you twice
啥 我已经问了你两次
why you seem out of it.
为啥你不在状态
Both times you act like you got cotton in your ears.
每次你都表现得好像有棉花塞在你的耳朵里一样
Nothing, it's just--
不是这样的 只是
It's just not my best morning, that's all.
只是我今天早上过得不是很好 仅此而已
Mm. Gotcha.
嗯 我懂你
You got what? You know, one time
你懂什么 你知道吗 有一次
I got my load on, I peed in the hamper instead of the toilet.
我醉酒后 我把尿撒在洗衣篮里而非马桶里
Thank you for that completely unnecessary and incredibly
我感谢你向我描绘了一幅毫无必要
vivid mental imagery. I'm just saying,
又十分生动的画面 我只是想表达
uh, we've all done stupid and embarrassing stuff
我们在醉酒后都做过一些
after having a few.
愚蠢且令人羞愧的事
I'm not hung over, Anthony. Then what?
我没宿醉 Anthony 那发生了什么
Nothing. Really, it's nothing.
没事 真的 没事
Okay, so you will take care of this with Jessica, right?
就这样吧 你会和Jessica一起
with Jessica, right?
妥善处理这件案子 对吧
Consider it done.
保证完成任务
Got to be kidding me. I'm afraid not, Detective.
你一定是在开玩笑 只可惜我没有 警探
Well, look around.
你看一看四周
There's half dozen surveillance cameras out here.
这外面有半打监控摄像头
Danny. No, I want to know
Danny 不 我想知道
how this guy slips in here, despite all these cameras
这个家伙如何在有监控的情况下溜进来
and throws up all over our RMPs,
在我们的警车上乱涂乱画
and nobody sees a single thing.
而没有人目击到一点事
He already said. All the cameras picked him up.
他已经说过了 所有摄像头都把他拍进去了
Yeah, but they didn't pick up his face!
但没有摄像头把他的脸拍进去
I mean, how is that even possible?
我的意思是 这怎么可能会发生
Guy's smart.
那人很聪明
No, he's not smart.
不 他不聪明
He's lucky, but he's not smart.
他很幸运 但他不聪明
Danny, obviously, he clocked all these cameras here,
Danny 很明显他像你一样记录下
just like you did. He just remembered not to say "Cheese."
所有摄像头的位置 他只是记得去躲避它们
You know what he's doing, right?
你知道他在做什么 对吧
He's giving us the finger in broad daylight
他在光天化日之下让所有人看到
for the entire city to see, that's what he's doing.
他在挑战我们的权威 这是他的所作所为的
Maybe it's just a prank. Prank?
他可能只是在恶作剧 仅仅是恶作剧吗
He bombed all of our cars in our own yard!
他把在警局停车场内的警车都乱涂乱画了一番
Is there any of the footage of him getting dropped off
有任何拍下他从汽车 优步 或是出租车上
from a car, an Uber, a taxi?
下来的监控摄像吗
Nothing. He appears on foot.
没有 他看上去是步行
On foot? How does someone get here on foot?
走路来的吗 一个人如何做到步行到这的
Subway. Yes.
地铁 没错
There's an "A" And a "C" And an "E"
往那个方向走六条街有地铁
that way about six blocks.
A线 C线 和E线
That's how we got here. Let's go.
这是我们到这里的方法 出发吧
But all in all, you like him.
总体而言 你喜欢他
I like him for a boss.
作为上司我是喜欢
So far.
目前为止
Then my advice is, let's keep the good times rolling.
那我的建议是 我们应该维护这个良好的局势
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表