So how's life as an empty nester?
一个人的生活怎么样
Oh, I miss Nicky a lot.
我很想Nicky
Remember the first time Nicky went away without us?
还记得Nicky第一次离开我们吗
Dance camp.
舞蹈夏令营
You did not ask to meet
你不是来
to walk down memory lane, did you?
回忆往事的吧
Um, I, uh, I joined a charity
我... 加入了一个慈善机构
that takes on innocence cases.
负责无罪案件方面
Okay.
好吧
And I'm representing a client that's been in prison
我现在的委托人是一名已经服刑5年的罪犯
for five years, uh, and, uh, Erin, he didn't do it.
呃 Erin 人不是他杀的
He tell you that?
他告诉你的吗
He was put away for murder
他因为谋杀被捕
based largely on an eyewitness account,
法庭根据目击者和证人的描述
and the witness recanted,
而让他认罪
and the, uh, the detective who handled the case, um,
还有 处理这个案子的警探
let's just say this wasn't his first questionable conviction.
就这么说吧 这不是第一次发生有问题的认罪
Well, doesn't sound like a slam dunk.
好吧 这听起来不像一件稳赢的案子
Trust me, this kid was railroaded.
相信我 这个孩子是被诬陷进监狱的
Kid?
孩子
Yeah, he was 20 when he went into the system.
是的 他进监狱的时候20岁
Okay, so why are you coming to me?
好的 那你为什么来找我呢
Because you're the one who put him away.
因为是你下令逮捕他的
Leave him alone, yo. This yours?
离他远点 这是你的吗
I asked you a question. Is this yours?
我问你呢 这是你的吗
No! Why don't y'all get out of here.
不是 为什么你们不离开这里
Y'all should leave me be.
你们应该让我离开
Hey, back it up. Yo, everybody, stay back!
退后 你们 每个人 退后
Look, all right, we're not gonna bring you in.
我们不想把你带去警局
It's a summons instead.
只是一次传唤
A summons? Take this ticket, all right?
一次传唤 拿着这张票♥据♥ 好吗
That's what you get!
这是你们应得的
Yo, let's just go to the car.
我们到车上去吧
All right?
走吧
And the officers did nothing?
警官们什么也没有做
That's right, put their tail between their legs
对 夹着尾巴
and got into their patrol car.
灰溜溜地上了巡逻车
They both got less than a year on the job.
他们两个工作都不到一年
That's no excuse. No, it's just a fact, boss.
那个不是理由 对 但就是事实 头儿
We don't teach our officers not to fight back.
我们没有教育警官们不能反击
We're not teaching them that, boss,
我们不能这样教他们 头儿
but it's open season on cops.
但处处都对警♥察♥进行监控
They should've arrested the guy on the spot.
他们应该当场逮捕那个人
I agree with you, boss, but you got the media and politicians
我也赞同 头儿 但是你得注意媒体和政客们
hammering them every day
每天用反警♥察♥的言论
with anti-cop stuff.
来攻击他们
It has an effect.
而且很有影响
And anyone complicit needs to be found,
任何同谋必须被找到
arrested, and charged with everything we can throw at them.
被逮捕 并且指控他们做的一切
We can put out a Finest Message to the troops.
我们可以在警队内发布一条警务信息
No, call a press conference.
不 召开记者招待会
I'll write something up.
我来写发言稿
I know what needs to be said.
我知道该说什么
Hey, you headed home?
嘿 你要回家了吗
Did you hear what happened to DeNoon and Malone?
你听说了发生在DeNoon和Malone身上的事了吗
Yeah, I just saw that on my phone. They okay?
是的 我刚在我手♥机♥看到了 他们还好吗
No, they came back humiliated.
不好 他们被羞辱了
Who did it?
谁做的
C.O. Put up a screen grab of the perp.
指挥官发布了逮捕嫌疑人的通知
The guy wasn't arrested?
这个家伙没被逮捕吗
No, they did nothing.
对 他们什么也没做
They just got in their RMP and left.
他们就那么上了巡逻车 走了
What do we got?
情况怎么样
Miriam Harton, 85 years old, was assaulted and robbed
Miriam Harton 85岁 当她拿着食品杂货
in the vestibule as she entered the building with groceries.
进楼的时候遭到袭击和抢劫
Perp came up from behind her,
罪犯从她后面跟着进来
pushed her to the ground and stomped her.
把她推到在地并且使劲踢她
Any witnesses? I wish.
有目击者吗 有就好了
Looks like she may have broken a hip and maybe some ribs.
看起来她可能被打断了髋部和肋骨
We should check to see if there are any cameras...
我们应该检查一下附近有没有监控摄像...
No, I-I already asked. Super's working on it.
没有 我已经问过了 超♥市♥正在营业
My partner and I already started a canvass.
我的搭档和我已经开始调查了
Mrs. Harton.
Harton夫人
Detective Reagan, my partner Detective Baez.
我是Reagan警探 我的搭档Baez警探
Could you tell us about the person who assaulted you?
你能告诉我们关于袭击你的人的一些情况吗
He... I thought he wanted to help.
他 我以为他想帮我
He opened the door for me,
他为我打开门
and then when I turned around, he hit me.
然后当我转过身时 他打了我
It was a he, ma'am?
是男的吗 女士
My husband will be worried about me.
我丈夫会担心我的
Ma'am, it's really important that you give us a description
女士 如果你能描述那个攻击你的
of the man who attacked you. Could you?
那个男人真的很重要 可以吗
My husband, my husband is waiting for me
我的丈夫 我的丈夫正在等我
to come home with the groceries.
带着食品回家
We need to get her checked out.
我们必须带她去检查
Go ahead.
去吧
Waiting for me.
等我
Hey. I want to talk to you.
嘿 我想和你谈谈
Hey, bro, hey, hey, bro, I didn't do nothing, all right?
嘿 兄弟 兄弟 我什么也没做 好吗
You throw water on two police officers earlier today?
今天早些时候你是否向两位警官泼水
Hey, come on, man, throwing water
得了吧 伙计 泼水
ain't no crime. I ain't shoot nobody.
又不犯法 我又没有拿枪射击谁
I'm talking to you. Man, all right, so what?
我正在和你说话 是的 那又怎样
Hey, you're under arrest.
你被逮捕了
Man, you can't arrest me for throwing water on no scum!
伙计 你不能因为泼水就逮捕我
It's just water, my dude. Yo...
只是水 伙计 你...
What the hell do you think you're doing, you stupid dick?!
该死的你认为你在做什么 你这个傻♥逼♥
It's just water, right? Hands behind your back.
只是水 不是吗 把你的手放在背后
Hey, bro, what?! Come on, man.
嘿 兄弟 什么 得了吧 伙计
Yo, let him go! No, he got rights!
你 放开他 他有权利
What you taking him away for?
你没有理由带走他
I will not be taking questions.
我不会回答问题
Earlier today, two police officers
今天早些时候 两位警官
were attacked by perpetrators who threw water at them
在他们工作的时候遭到攻击
while they were performing their duties.
行凶者向他们泼水
Anyone who throws water on police officers,
任何向警官泼水的人
who throws objects at police officers,
向警官扔东西的人
who impedes an officer's ability to do his job,
妨碍警官去做他的工作
in any form,
以任何形式
is breaking the law, and that will not be tolerated.
都是违法的 都是不能被容忍♥的
Anyone caught doing so will be arrested
任何人这样做都会被逮捕
and charged to the fullest extent of the law.
并在法律允许的最大范围内被控告
I want to be crystal clear about this.
我想要明确一下我对这件事的态度
I will never, never
我绝不会 也绝不允许
ask my officers to tolerate abuse.
让我的警官们去容忍♥侮辱
They put their life on the line for every citizen in this city
他们为了这个城市的每一位公民把生死置之度外
every day,
每一天
and assaults and abuse
我们将以零容忍♥的政策
against the uniform can and will be met
来针对对警♥察♥的
by zero tolerance.
攻击和侮辱
That is all.
就到这
What do you say to those people
你对那些认为这只是
who take the position that it's only water?
水的人怎么说
Today it's a bucket of water,
今天是一桶水
tomorrow it's a bucket of "Who knows what."
谁知道明天是一桶什么
Some might say that the relationship between police
有人可能会说警♥察♥与
and residents of predominantly minority neighborhoods
少数族裔聚居区居民关系紧张
is strained and this incident is a culmination of that breakdown.
而这次事件是造成这种局面的祸端
I'm sorry, that's all we have time for today.
抱歉 今天时间就到这里
Son of a bitch could've just robbed her.
那个混♥蛋♥本可以只抢劫她
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表