Do the interview, give him your positive review.
接受那个采访 给予他正面的评价
We'll fight for cops on other fronts.
我们在其他方面为我们的人争取权益
Such as?
例如
Police unions, the City Council.
警♥察♥工会 市议会
The elected officials in underserved districts.
边缘区域的当选官员
We'll pin him in from all sides.
我们从多方面向他发起攻势
So hide behind blowhards?
你的意思是躲在吹牛者的后面
Not at all.
完全不是
And after these other fronts carve out their share?
并且在等那些人得到了他们的分成之后
You'll still have more cops.
你依旧会有更多的警♥察♥
Hopefully, at or near the numbers you wanted.
最好能达到或接近你想要的数量
But realistically, a half dozen crossing guards
但实际上我只能得到一些帮小孩过马路的
and some hug-a-cop-today PSAs.
安保人员和拥抱警♥察♥日的这类公♥关♥活动
Oh, you got to think positively.
你应该更乐观地思考
What are you afraid of?
你在担心什么
That maybe our mayor doesn't have the Achilles heel
这个市长可能并没有
I thought he did.
我所预料的弱点
So? What's his weak spot?
所以呢 他的弱点是啥
Come on. Everybody has one.
你加油想 每个人都有弱点
What's yours?
那你的弱点是啥
Okay, hold on.
好的 你容我想想
No, no. You're just improvising one.
你别 你只会胡编一个弱点来应付我
So, the advice you are giving me is to just back off?
那你给我的建议是放弃
No, my advice to you is, wait a bit,
不 我的建议是在接下来的百日
maybe the next hundred days.
仔细观察
See what we see.
到时总结我们所看到的
I need more cops a hundred days ago.
我百日前就需要更多的警♥察♥
Just like
正如我所说的
I told you, he took the subway.
他乘地铁
Now who's the genius?
现在看看谁是天才
I never said he was a genius.
我从未说过他是个天才
I'm not talking about him. I'm saying I'm the genius.
我没讲他 我这是在自夸
Well, before you accept your Mensa certificate,
在你接受你的门萨证书前
let me remind you that while we do have his face,
让我提醒你虽然现在我们有他的长相
it ain't popping in our facial recognition software.
我们的面部识别系统没有识别出他
Yes, that was a setback.
是 这曾是挫折
Is. Was.
现在是 曾是
What is this? His MetroCard
这是什么 他的地铁卡
swipe was at 12:30.
在12点半地铁卡被刷
The MetroCard was purchased with a credit card
这张地铁卡是由一张银行卡所购买♥♥的
belonging to one Charles Morrow.
那张银行卡的主人是Charles Morrow
Wow. I'm actually impressed.
天哪 你令我印象深刻
Mensa, Mensa, Mensa.
我是天才
So, what's his story? He in our system?
那么他是怎样的人 他在我们系统里吗
No, and I don't know.
他不在系统里 而且我对他不了解
Ah, I'm a little less impressed.
我的印象不那么深刻了
Yeah, but it's our guy.
好吧 但这就是我们要找的人
Uh-- Not a single prior? How is that even possible?
可他没有一项犯罪前科 这怎么可能
No, and it gets a little more confusing,
他是没有前科 而且这件事变得更加蹊跷
because he's an honor student at NYU with a GPA of 5.0.
因为他是有着满绩点的纽约大学的荣誉学生
But he is our guy.
但他的确是我们要找的人
So this honor student is our
所以这个荣誉学生是我们要找的
cop-hating vandal?
仇视警♥察♥的破坏者
How do you explain that?
你如何解释这件事
That, uh, I can't explain.
这件事我解释不了
Mensa, Mensa, Mensa.
你不是天才吗 怎么解释不了了呢
Indeed.
确实
Do you remember when I said this smelled like a revenge thing?
你记得我说这看上去像是复仇
No, I remember that's what I said.
不 我记得那是我说的
And I said I agree.
我还说我同意你的观点
No, your exact words were,
不 你的原话是
"Don't get carried away, Reagan."
别被这件事冲昏头脑 Reagan
He said, she said. Mmhmm.
公说公有理 婆说婆有理 是啊
Can I get to the point, please?
你能让我直奔主题吗
Please.
请
So, this kid's name, Charles Morrow,
这个孩子的名字是 Charles Morrow
it sounded familiar. Yeah. Mmhmm.
听上去很耳熟 对
So I thought, well, maybe we collared him before,
我就想我们可能以前逮过他
but he doesn't have any priors.
但他没有前科
Right.
是的
Do you remember this case from last year?
你还记得去年这起案件吗
Yeah, 58 shots.
是的 身中58枪
"Brandon...
Brandon
" Morrow.
Morrow
So that guy back then is our guy's brother?
那时候的那个人是我们现在要找的人的兄弟
With a rap sheet six blocks long.
他有一大串前科
So it is a revenge case. Like I said from the beginning.
所以这是一起复仇 正如我一开始所说
No, like I said from the beginning.
不 正如我一开始所说的
Mensa, Mensa, Mensa.
真是天才啊
May I help you?
有什么我可以帮助您的吗
Ma'am, I'm-I'm sorry, may I help you?
女士 打扰一下 有什么我可以帮助您的吗
Oh, sorry.
不好意思
Um, I'm here to see Jack.
我来找Jack
Do you have an appointment?
您有预约吗
I'm his wife-- uh, ex-wife.
我是他妻子 前妻
Do you want to go see if he has a minute?
你能去看看他有时间吗
Right. Yes. Of course.
嗯 好 当然可以
Erin, hi.
Erin 嗨
Come on in.
进来吧
Nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
You look great.
你看起来不错
Have a seat.
请坐
Something wrong?
出什么事吗
You've got that "Something
你怎么一副"有事让我很烦心
weighing heavily on my mind but I don't want to say it" Look.
但是我就是不想说"的表情
You hurt me.
你伤害了我
What?
什么
You hurt me.
你伤害了我
Erin, I-I don't know what you're talking about.
Erin 我不知道你在说什么
What-- Y-You know.
你知道的
I honestly don't.
我真的不知道
I've been denying it for so long and...
我否认了很长时间
keeping it from you since day one, but more so,
从一开始就没告诉过你 但是
just denying it from myself.
我就是自己不想承认
Are you having some kind of
你是
out-of-body experience or something?
灵魂出窍了吗
It's the truth.
这就是事实
H-How, how am I supposed to respond to this?
我该如何回答呢
You're not.
你不需要
I need 3,000 more cops.
我还需要3000名警♥察♥
Yeah, you said that.
嗯 你之前说过
And then I said, "I can't afford it."
然后我说"我负担不起"
You can't not afford it.
你不可能付不起
Tell that to the teacher's union, the Housing Authority,
你去找教师工会 找房♥管局
all the other agencies coming with their hands out.
还有其他机构都在管我要钱
Yeah, you call 911, you're not looking for a teacher
你报♥警♥不是在找老师
or affordable housing.
也不是要找经济适用房♥
Answer's still no.
答案还是不行
You realize I could just try to pin you in from other fronts.
你知道我可以用其他方式向你施压
City council, elected officials from underserved districts...
市议会 不发达地区的议员
You could, but you won't.
你可以 但是你不会这么做
They'd all want their taste.
他们都想要得到自己的好处
By the time you got your share,
等你得到经费
you could maybe afford a ham sandwich.
剩下的钱可能就能买♥♥一个火腿三明治
That's exactly what I told Garrett.
这就是我和Garrett说的
Let's kick it down the road.
别想这件事了
Take another look in the next fiscal year.
等下个财政年度再看看吧
Or I could just trash-talk you to the Times.
或者我可以去纽♥约♥时♥报♥上说几句你的坏话
Sticks and stones.
尽管来吧
To the extent you would have no choice but to fire me.
如果那样 你别无选择 只能解雇我
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表