I-I'm sorry.
我 我很抱歉
I will.
我会的
Has any of it come back to you?
你想起什么来了吗
I only remember the bar.
我只记得在酒吧
Do you remember talking to her?
你记得和她聊天吗
A little.
一点
How you met?
你们见过吗
How you struck up a conversation?
你们怎么开始聊天的
Uh, she-she complimented my watch. We just
呃 她 她称赞我的手表 我们就
started talking.
开始聊天了
Talked for an hour.
聊了一个小时
My wife speaks to me with venom in her voice.
我妻子对我说话时声音里带着怨恨
It was nice talking to someone who-who didn't.
和没有恶意的人谈话感觉很好
I get it.
我懂
How'd you get her upstairs?
你怎么让她上楼的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
My lawyer said I shouldn't talk to you.
我的律师说我不应该和你交流
You agreed to see me.
你同意见我了
So that I could ask you to pass that along to her...
为了请你传达
...that I'm terribly sorry.
我非常抱歉
Can I go, please?
我能走了吗 拜托了
I'll have an officer take you back to your cell.
我会找一名警员带你回牢房♥
Go ahead.
走吧
Hey. Thought you weren't coming in till later.
嘿 以为你会晚些才来
I wanted to get a jump-start on some work.
我想在一些工作上全力以赴
Cool.
很棒
WWhat was that about? What was what about?
怎 怎么回事 怎么回事
You just interviewed Mark Forman again.
你刚刚又审讯了Mark Forman
Oh. Oh, I just had a question, figured I'd give it a shot.
哦 哦 我就是有个问题 觉得得突击一下
Without me?
没带我吗
What? You're getting bent out of shape?
怎么 你生气了
What? You're getting defensive for no reason?
啥 你会毫无缘由地戒备我吗
No-- okay, look.
没有 好吧 是这样
Uh, my buddy Mike Gee, he planted something in my head
呃 我兄弟Mike Gee 在我脑袋里种下了种子
and I couldn't shake it.
我无法忽视
Which was what?
是什么
Just something that lined up
只是一些
with what I was feeling during our lineup.
在排队指认的时候想到的东西
Danny, will you just come out and say it?
Danny 你能直接说出来嘛
You're not gonna like it-- okay, fine.
你不会喜欢听的 好吧 我说
Fine. Uh...
我说 呃
I asked him how he started chatting up Natalie.
我问他是怎么开始和Natalie聊天的
He said he didn't.
他说他没有
She initiated the conversation.
她开始的交谈
Yes. She asked him about his fancy watch.
是的 她问了他的高级手表
So now you think maybe she set this whole thing up.
所以你现在觉得可能是她设计了整件事
See, this is why I didn't tell you about it,
看见没 这就是我为啥不告诉你
'cause I knew you wouldn't like it.
因为我知道你不会喜欢
Actually, look at this.
事实上 看看这
Her social media page. Look at these guys she's with.
她的社交媒体页面 看看和她一起的男人们
They're all her age, or younger.
都和她年纪相仿 或者更年轻
Mark Forman isn't her type.
Mark Forman不是她的菜
No, he isn't.
是的 他不是
You need to talk to him. We can't stall this any further.
你得和他谈谈 我们不能再拖延下去了
Ortega needs to be placed under arrest.
Ortega需要被逮捕
Then do what you got to do.
去做你该做的吧
This happened in your precinct.
这发生在你的辖区
Plus, he will listen to you.
而且 他会听你的
He'll listen to you. You're the prosecutor.
他会听你的 你是公诉人
If you think you have enough evidence
如果你认为你有足够的证据
that he was involved in his wife's death, indict him.
证明他和他妻子的死有关 起诉他
It's more complicated than that.
复杂得多
It doesn't have to be.
不一定非得这样
The PC has taken a strong personal interest
警♥察♥局长对诉讼程序
in the proceedings.
有极强的个人兴趣
This office
这间办公室
has to respect that, to a point.
某种程度上必须尊重这点
And we've reached that point.
我们已经达成了共识
And for my part, I'm just a sergeant in the precinct
就我而言 我只是死亡所发生的辖区的
within whose confines the death occurred.
一名警长
But you speak his language more fluently.
但你与他沟通起来更顺利
Plus, you inherited his moral compass.
而且 你继承了他的道德准则
And you didn't?
你没有吗
No, not like you.
是的 不像你
My true north is slightly to the left of his
我的正北比他的稍微偏左
and Danny's is slightly to the right,
丹尼的稍微偏右
but yours lines up perfectly.
但你的不偏不倚正正好
I'll try.
我试试
Don't try. Succeed.
不只是试试 要成功哟
At least don't quote him at me?
至少不要用他的方式对我说话
Be careful out there?
在外要小心
How you doing, sweetheart? I'm good, how are you?
最近怎么样 小甜心 我很好 你怎么样
I'm good. I'm good.
我挺好的
$21.62.
I'll-I'll put this back. I only have a 20.
我 我把这个放回去 我只有20块钱
Know what? Y-You're good.
知道吗 你人不错
You're good. Don't worry about it.
你人很好 不必放在心上
Oh, come on. No, no, really. You're good.
拜托 不要这样 不 不 说真的 你人挺不错的
You're good. Just go. No, no. I insist...
你人不错 走吧 不 不 我一定要
just go.
快走
Okay.
好吧
Thank you. Go, go.
谢谢 快走 快走
I appreciate it. We'll see you tomorrow.
我很感谢 明天见
Thank you. Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah.
谢谢 嗯嗯嗯嗯
Hey, uh, heads up. It's on, baby.
嘿 人露面了 就是现在 宝贝儿
Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa.
哇 哇 哇
Empty the register now. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
快把抽屉里的钱都交出来 这 这 这
What's going on, huh? Empty the register, now.
现在是什么情况 抽屉里的钱都拿出来 现在
All right, take it easy, man.
好好好 放轻松点儿 哥们儿
W-What's going on here?
现...现在这是啥情况
Come on. Get the cash. It's all good.
快点 把现金拿出来 好好好
Everything's all right.
你要我♥干♥嘛我就干嘛
Everything's fine.
我给你拿
Here you go.
给你
Quit stalling. All right. All good.
不要拖延 好 好
Everything's fine. Now the safe, fat boy.
都按你说的做了 现在把保险箱打开 胖子
All right, take it easy. Get it out of there.
好 放轻松 把它拿出去
Open the safe now or I open your skull. There you go. II...
现在快把保险箱打开不然我就让你的脑袋开花 给你 我 我
Listen, I just work here. I don't have the c...
听着 我只是在这里工作 我没有
Quit stalling! UUh...
不要拖延时间 呃
Yeah, now you two bananas show up.
哼 现在你们两个大人物来了
Get him out of here.
把他从这里带走
I got two detectives sitting on his house now.
我派了两个警探在他家
Not out front.
没有在明处
Nearby.
在他家附近
All I need is the word.
我现在只需要你一声令下
Your word.
你一个命令
To bring him in.
把他逮捕
You don't need my word for that.
这件事你不需要我的命令
I know it's within my purview. I m... I meant your blessing.
我知道这件事在我权责之内 我 我的意思是你要赞同
Did you know she was DEA?
你知道她以前是缉毒局的吗
And one of the very few recipients of the Purple Heart
属于极少数获得紫心勋章的
who returned to the job?
还能重新回到岗位的人
I do now.
现在我知道了
Like you and Eddie. Two cops.
就像你和Eddie 两个警♥察♥
Can't say as that enters into it for me.
不能说那对我有很重要的意义
Didn't say it should.
我没说应该有
But you said it,
但是你说了
which is your right,
这是你的权利
but doesn't change the point of this visit.
但这不会改变这次见面的目的
The law is the law and no one's above it.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表