"圣诞颂歌♥"的主人公 是个吝啬鬼]
[Ebenezer Scrooge是狄更斯小说
Excuse me. Excuse me.
借过 借过
Excuse me. I need to see Sergeant Reagan.
借过 我要见Reagan警官
He expecting you? No. I'm Connor O'Brien.
他在等你来吗 没有 我是Connor O'Brien
I'm his Chevy mechanic. I'm sorry. His what?
我是他雪佛兰的修理工 什么 他的什么
Could you please just ask...? Hold on.
能不能帮我问下 等一下
Hey, Connor, come on back.
你好 Connor 到后面来
I'm real sorry to bother you. No. What's the matter?
非常抱歉打扰你 没关系 什么事
What's going on?
怎么了
This.
这个
Okay.
好的
And this.
还有这个
And this. And this is?
和这个 这是什么
My daughter Caitlin.
我女儿 Caitlin
You're certain?
你确定吗
There's no face on any of these.
这些照片里面都没露出她的脸
That birthmark, that tattoo.
这个胎记 还有那个纹身
Okay.
明白
She's been a mess.
她近来一团糟
She wouldn't tell me what was up,
她不想告诉我怎么回事
so I looked through her browser history.
所以我查看了她的浏览记录
I thought maybe she was being bullied,
我想她可能是被霸凌了
but then I found this.
但是随后我发现了这个
"Revenge porn" They call it.
他们叫它"复仇色情"
I looked it up. All right, take it easy. Take it easy.
我查了一下 好了 放松点 不要着急
You need to get these taken down.
你必须把这些照片撤下来
That's not what I do, but I'll refer you
这不是我的权责范围 但是我会把你介绍到
to the right department. No, no, no.
相关部门 不要
We need to keep this on the downlow. Please. Okay.
这事必须低调处理 拜托了 好的
Okay, take it easy. Just...
听着 冷静点
Take it easy, all right?
冷静 好吗
Officer, can I get a glass of water, please?
警官 能给我一杯水吗
Hey, buddy. How was school?
嘿 小子 校园生活如何
Fine. You hungry?
挺好的 你饿了吗
Always.
一如既往地饿
Hey, weren't you supposed to get your results back
对了 今天应该是你得到纽约警♥察♥局
from the NYPD exam today?
考试结果的日子吧
Hello?
喂
Earth to Sam.
Sam在不
Hey! I was on the final boss.
干什么 我就差最后一只怪了
I'm your final boss.
我才是你的老大
You get the results?
你拿到结果了吗
Yeah. And?
拿到了 然后呢
I didn't pass.
我没通过
Really? Why?
真的吗 为什么
Guess I didn't get enough answers right.
我想我没做对足够多的题
So you're gonna be a wise guy, too, now?
所以你现在还学会耍滑头了哈
Look, I'm sorry, okay?
我很抱歉 行不
You could take it again. I'll work with you.
你可以再考一次 我会帮你的
I can't take that test again.
我不能再参加这个考试了
Yes, you can.
不 你可以的
You agreed to this.
你同意去考的
You mean you agreed.
你是说你赞成我做这个
Hey, don't you put this back on me.
别把这个事情又推给我
You said you wanted to be a cop.
是你自己说你想成为一个警♥察♥的
Now you can't just quit 'cause the going gets tough.
不能因为遇到了难题就放弃
Yeah? And what if I do?
是吗 那我放弃了又怎么样
Those are my rules,
这些是我的原则
and as far as I can see, this is still myhouse.
在我看来 这个家仍然是我做主
So,
所以呢
former Officer Rick Austin.
前警员Rick Austin
Lost his thumb and index finger
在2015年他失去了他开枪那只手的
on his shooting hand in 2015, his first year on the job.
大拇指和食指 那也是他任职的第一年
So, in the line of duty?
是在上班的时候吗
Yeah. He was attacked with a machete on the Lexington line.
是的 他在莱辛顿线被砍刀袭击
So hero Officer Austin?
所以他是英雄警员Austin吗
Yeah, he got, three-quarters disability,
是的 他享有残疾补助约75%年收入
so, about 30K a year.
有30K一年
In 2017, he started...
2017年 他开始
posting motivational videos on YouTube,
在Youtube上发布煽动类的视频
which led to speaking tours and bookings at corporate retreats.
给他带来了巡回演讲和公♥司♥团活的机会
You know something?
你知道吗
I got all sorts of people
我手下有一帮人
who handle this kind of stuff for me.
专门为我处理这些事的
I'm not really sure what my role is in this.
我不太确定我能做什么
His spiel is "Every manfor himself."
他的口号♥是"人人为己"
How you've got to reject all the family
教你怎么排斥家庭
and teamwork aspect of workplace culture.
和单位的团队文化
Using his experience with the NYPD
把他在纽约警局的经历
as the, like...
当作
What's that called?
那叫什么来着
A cautionary tale. How the NYPD broke all
警示故事 纽约警♥察♥局如何不信守
its promises of solidarity and security and just spit him out.
他们团结和安全的承诺 还直接解雇了他
He wears the uniform and uses our logos for his show.
他演出的时候穿着警服还用了我们的标志
Well, maybe I'm just in a generous mood,
也许我是心情好
but I think we're big enough
但是我觉得我们还是能养得起
to absorb this poor guy's beef. Next?
这个可怜人 然后呢
He made almost six figures last year
他去年有差不多六位数以上的收入
while still drawing a full pension.
但仍然领♥取♥全额退休金
So our hero's double-dipping?
就是说我们的英雄两处受薪吗
Which is why this is landing on your desk.
这就是要你出面的原因
If the bean counters pull his pension,
如果会计撤回他的全额养老金
you are Commissioner Ebenezer Scrooge.
你就会成为吝啬鬼局长
And he's got a great big megaphone.
他一定会大肆宣扬
So do I.
我也可以
You don't want to get into this.
你不会想卷入这件事的
Then why the hell did you bring it to me?
那你为什么还报告给我
The bean counters made us.
会计要求我们的
Are you scared of bean counters, too?
你也怕会计那些人吗
They want to pull his pension by lunchtime.
他们想在午休期间收回他的养老金
We thought you should be in on it.
我们认为你应该参与其中
Anybody come around here
有人定期来这里吗
regularly? A boyfriend maybe?
男朋友呢
No.
没有
Not in the five years Jane Miller's lived here?
Jane Miller在这里住了5年都没有吗
I know. I always wondered, too. Nice girl.
就是 我也一直觉得奇怪 她是个好女孩
Pretty, too.
而且漂亮
What about family and friends?
家人和朋友呢
She didn't list a contact number.
她没有给联♥系♥电♥话♥
And no one came looking for her? No. A package came.
没人来找她吗 没有 收到一个包裹
I knew she'd be up here, but she didn't answer,
我知道她在这里 但是她没有应答
so... All right.
好吧
We got it from here.
我们接手这里
It's quite the setup?
布置得挺好的
Yeah. Fancy place.
是的 很漂亮的地方
Take it easy.
别碰它
We don't have a warrant.
我们没有搜查令
And she doesn't have a heartbeat.
她还没有心跳呢
Not to mention, she has no family or friends, so...
更不用说 她没有家人和朋友 所以
Come on.
赶紧
Take a quick peek.
就迅速扫一眼
There's got to be hundreds here.
这里肯定有上百个
From who?
谁寄的
Green Haven Correctional Facility.
绿港过渡教习所
Inmates?
狱友吗
Seems like Jane does have a lot of friends.
这样看来Jane确实有很多朋友
They're all in prison.
他们都在监狱里面
Hey.
嘿
Hey. New coffeemaker came. I test-drove it.
早安 新咖啡机到了 我试了一下
I feel like I could run a marathon right now.
我感觉我现在能跑马拉松
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表