with a young patient he recruited.
和他雇的年轻患者一起
They're the leading suspects in an attempted armed robbery.
他们是持枪抢劫未遂案件的主要嫌疑人
You come all this way to say, "I told you so"?
你来就是告诉我"我就知道"的吗
No. For help
不 是为了找出Siriani接下来会去那里
on where Siriani might go next.
来寻求你的帮助
Why would I be able to help with that?
我怎么可能会知道这个
'Cause you grew up together.
因为你们一起长大的
You were neighbors.
你们是邻居
Closer,
不止
almost like siblings.
几乎是兄妹
Has he hurt anyone?
他伤害到了人吗
Not yet. He won't.
还没有 他不会的
He's a good person, Erin.
他是个好人 Erin
He's an unstable person with a drug problem and a gun.
他心智不稳定 药物成瘾 还带着一把枪
A gun? No, no, no. That doesn't make any sense.
枪吗 不不不 这不可能
It does to me. He's got a history of violence.
在我看来很可能 他有施暴历史
Assault in a bar
酒吧斗殴
and armed robbery aren't exactly the same...
和持枪抢劫可不是一回事
Come on, Cheryl, you keep covering for this guy
得了吧 Cheryl 你要这么一直包庇他
and someone's gonna end up dead.
最后有人会死的
It's-it's not like he told me where he shot up.
他也没直接告诉我他接下来会去哪里
Okay, what about St. Irene's?
好吧 那你知道圣艾琳是怎么回事吗
I mean, a hospital isn't the first place
对于一个想要药物的瘾君子来说
an addict looks to score.
医院也不会是第一选择啊
A hospital is where he got hooked in the first place.
他就是在医院对药物上了瘾的
How?
怎么发生的
He was a nurse.
他是个护士
Practiced at St. Irene's and a few others.
在圣艾琳和其他医院工作过
A few others?
其他什么地方
I'm gonna need a list,
我需要一张清单
starting with the ones closest to St. Irene's.
先从圣艾琳附近的开始
And another thing,
还有一件事
I'll need a warrant.
我需要一张逮捕令
That Higgins is a real hothead.
Higgins可真是个暴脾气的人
And you're so calm and cool?
说得好像你很平静很冷静一样
Like the other side of the pillow.
就像枕头的另一面一样冷
Right.
好吧
Can't believe he actually complied with the subpoena
不敢相信他居然服从了传票要求
and sent all this stuff over here.
把所有文件都送来了
Well, I get why he wouldn't want to.
我倒是理解他为什么不想这么做
Cheated OT hours, the number of saves his team made.
他们小队加班时间作假 施救人数作假
I don't see anything that suggests
可我没有找到
he was involved in the robberies, though.
指向这些抢劫的线索
No, but take a look at this.
是没有 看看这个
Something seems off with Wayne and Katrina's
Wayne和Katrina的存货不太对
inventory, like it's been doctored.
就像被篡改过一样
They were stealing drugs
他们从自己的救护车上
from their own bus?
偷药吗
But they were the ones who were shot at.
但是他们反而成了枪杀目标
Wayne's our victim, remember? Yeah.
Wayne是受害者 记得吗 是的
And Katrina's also been keeping secrets from us the entire time.
Katrina一直没有和我们说实话
I'm just saying, maybe we got to step it up
我就是说 我们应该在她没有请律师之前
with her, get her down here without a lawyer.
设个局 把她拿下
How you gonna do that?
怎么做呢
Could do it by tapping the person who just saved her life.
可以带着救了她命的那个人一起啊
You better do it quick. Why?
那你最好快点做 为什么
Another bus just got hit.
又一辆救护车被抢了
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Big case?
有大案了吗
My dad's case.
我父亲的案件
Eddie...
Eddie
Hear me out, some of these investments are real.
先听我说完 有些投资是真的
The money wasn't necessarily "Clawed back,"
这些钱并不一定是需要返还的
although I'm not totally sure what that even means.
尽管我也不知道它到底是什么意思
It's a legal term for forcing money away from...
是个法律术语 意思是钱属于被迫失去这些的人
But it looks like this particular money
但是这些钱
wasn't taken back because it was part of a tech investment
没有被拿走 是因为它属于一个科技投资
that went really big.
很大的投资
Okay, well, where'd the initial seed money come from?
好吧 这个投资的本钱来自哪里
I'm not exactly sure, but my point is,
这个我不知道 但是我的意思是
we know more than we don't know.
我们现在已经不是一无所知了
Hey, look, I know it must be hard for you
我知道这对于你来说很难
with your dad being...
你的父亲是个
Being what?
是个什么
You know. No, tell me.
你知道的 不 你说
I just mean that,
我就是说
you know, you're not like your father.
你知道的 你一点也不像你的父亲
Would it be so bad if I was?
如果我像他 就很糟糕吗
No, of course not. I'm just saying, you know,
不 当然不是 我就是说 你懂的
you don't have to live with his mistakes.
你不必生活在他的错误中
Was he perfect? No,
他完美吗 不
but nobody is as perfect as your family.
但是没有人像你的家人一样完美
I didn't say that.
我不是这个意思
He worked really hard. He gave me a good life,
他很努力工作 他给了我很好的生活
even though it wasn't always inside the lines.
尽管他的行为不是一直在法律允许范围内
Eddie, we don't need to take that money.
Eddie 我们可以不要这笔钱
I'll figure it out.
我会想办法的
Fine.
好吧
If you turn the page, you'll see your...
如果你翻页 就会看见你的...
CCRB has called an emergency meeting
平民投诉审查委员会对这次清扫
concerning the sweep.
举♥行♥了一次紧急会议
What, so? They call everything an emergency.
这又怎么了 他们对所有事情都说成紧急的
You know what CCRB stands for?
你知道CCRB是什么的缩写吗
Civilian's Complaint Review Board.
平民投诉审查委员会
Cranky Crybabies Review Board.
脾气暴躁爱哭鬼审查委员会 他们这次又对什么不满了
What's their beef this time?
他们这次又对什么不满了
That we're just moving the homeless
我们让流浪人员
from the commercial districts to the residential neighborhoods.
从商业区移♥动♥到了住♥宅♥区
Which is, in fact, true.
说的确实对
When the shelters fill up, there will always be spillover.
当避难所满员之后 人口就是会外流的
I need Sid.
我需要Sid
He's unavailable.
他没有时间
How can he be unavailable when I need him?
当我需要他的时候他怎么可以没有时间
He told me to tell you that he has
他让我告诉你他有
some housekeeping to attend to.
一些家务事要处理
Housekeeping?
家务事
That's what he said, sir.
他就是这么说的 头
You know what I think?
你知道我怎么想的吗
I think you know something I don't know.
我认为你知道一些我不知道的事情
He's in his office.
他在他的办公室里
Ten-hut.
敬礼
As you were.
稍息
Wait your turn. Carry on.
等轮到你再进来 继续
Sorry, boss, I wasn't expecting you.
对不起 老大 没想到是你
Clearly.
可见是
Uh, if you could give us a minute, Captains.
如果可以的话请给我们一点时间 警监
No, I didn't mean to interrupt.
不用 我不想打断你们
Well, I just don't want to bother you with this.
我只是不想用这些事情打扰到你
Isn't that what I do for a living?
我不就是做这个的吗
We're just going over our recon from the other night.
我们在重新回顾那天晚上的行动
And how's that going?
进展如何
It's going good, boss, good.
很好 老大 很好
Going good. So you got the commanders
进展很好 那么你把5个分局局长
of five different precincts here for what, a retirement party?
叫到这里来干什么 开退休聚会吗
No, boss.
不是的 老大
Then don't tell me "Good."
那就不要说很好
It's just that it all happened so fast.
就是事情发生的太快了
That's what the victim always says.
受害者才会这么说
Are our cops victims in this?
在这件事上 我们的警♥察♥是受害者吗
No, sir.
不是
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表