Well, if you'd become a lawyer, you never would've met me.
但是如果你成为了一名律师 那你就不会遇见我
Harvard education: $300,000.
哈佛学费是三十万美金
A lifetime with you: priceless.
和你共度一生价值连城
$300,000?
三十万吗
I got about a third of it left, yeah.
是的 我还有约三分之一没还完
We could, we could use the money from my dad.
我们还得起 我们可以用我老爸的那笔钱
No, Eddie...
不行 Eddie
W-We don't know that it's dirty.
我们不知道这笔钱是不是脏款的
Based on the fact that you haven't used it,
但是基于你至今都没有用它的这个事实
I think that you think it is.
我觉得你认为这笔钱是脏的
Okay, I admit I don't trust my dad.
好吧 我承认我不相信我老爸
And certainly not his money.
还有他的钱
But this is our future we're talking about here.
我们现在讨论的是我们两个的未来
Okay, but what about the future of those people whose lives
没错 但是那些被你♥爸♥爸
were affected by your father's schemes?
坑钱了的人的未来呢
I mean, maybe that money
我是说 也许那笔钱
belongs to them.
是属于他们的呢
Oh, I'm sure they've been taken care of.
我相信他们已经被妥善处理了
Really?
真的假的
Did the government claw back money for their reparations?
政♥府♥回补了受害人的损失了吗
Claw back? I-I don't know.
回补机制吗 我不知道
Look, I've got this under control.
听着 一切都在我的掌控之中
Don't worry about it, okay?
别担心 好吗
A homeless man died in custody last night
昨晚威廉斯堡警♥察♥驱逐行动中
during the sweep in Williamsburg.
一位流浪汉在拘留期间死了
Okay.
好吧
Cause of death?
死因是什么呢
M.E. Ruled it a heart attack.
法医诊断是心脏病发作
Any evidence
有什么证据
that our guys were rough with him?
表明我们的人对他动粗吗
No, but it doesn't matter.
没有 但没什么用
The fact that they were forcing him to a shelter is enough.
把他逼到避难所这个事实就足够了
But he was clearly in bad health to begin with.
可是很明显他一开始身体就不好
But he was also a beloved fixture
但是多年来他在贝德福德街
on Bedford Street for years.
深受喜爱的
They're gonna say the NYPD caused his death.
他们会说纽约警♥察♥局是凶手
Yes, I can handle the fallout.
没事儿 这个我可以处理好
How?
怎么处理呢
How?
什么怎么处理
If you put it out there that we're just making good
如果你对外称我们只是在兑现
on one of the mayor's campaign promises,
市长在竞选期间做的承诺的话
that's not handling it, that's passing the buck.
那不叫处理 只是在推卸责任罢了
You're good.
你真厉害
No, I've just known you for a long time.
不是我厉害 是我太了解你了
Well, how, then?
那到底怎么办呢
Well, I-I'm sure some of our guys got scuffed up,
我敢肯定我们中有些人被折磨得很惨
maybe stuck with needles.
甚至是如坐针毡
Concede there were injuries on both sides.
我必须承认双方都有损伤
I don't have that information.
这个我不知道
Well, Sid does. Where's Sid?
Sid知道 他哪里去了
He's out checking on some of the precincts
他去巡查几个执行驱逐行动的
that carried out the operation.
分局了
I'm sure he'll be back soon.
我想他很快就会回来的
Okay, when he gets back,
好的 他回来后
download his war stories
听听他带来这次驱逐行动的血泪史
from the sweep and use it to shore up our side.
以此来证明我们警♥察♥是有所作为的
Why are you so certain he's gonna have war stories?
你为什么这么肯定他会带来血泪史呢
It's Sid. He's gonna have stories
因为他是Sid 他肯定有
that make our cops look like heroes.
使我们警♥察♥看起来像英雄的事件
Are they gonna be true?
那故事是真的吗
I hope so.
但愿吧
So you didn't recognize anybody in the lineup?
所以那些人里你没认出任何一个人对吗
I think I'd remember the guy who tried to lure me to my death.
我觉得我会记住那个想要置我于死地的人
Fair enough. All right, well, thanks for coming down.
说的是 很好 谢谢你能来
Well, can I help you with something else?
还有其他的可以帮你吗
No. I appreciate all you've done so far. It's good.
没有了 我很感激你目前所做的一切 很好
Sure? Seems like you could use the help.
你确定吗 感觉你需要帮助啊
What is that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思啊
Well, that lineup was kind of a Hail Mary.
这个列队认人有点孤注一掷的感觉
Well, we have other avenues we're pursuing, you know.
你知道我们还有其他途径的去调查的
You still looking at the EMTs?
你还在调查急救员吗
Who told you that? Higgins.
谁告诉你这个的 Higgins
He called me, thanked me and cursed you in the same breath.
他打电♥话♥给我 感谢我 顺便咒骂你
Higgins, huh? Okay, good.
Higgins吗 好吧 很好
Well, now, he just shot up to the top of my list of suspects.
现在他上升至我怀疑清单上的榜首
Always guilty until proven innocent in your book.
你总是有罪推定
What, you don't find it suspicious that Higgins
什么呀 你没有发现Higgins总是
is trying to derail my investigation?
试图阻止我的调查很可疑吗
He said he was gonna comply
他说他会服从
with the subpoena.
传票的命令
We'll see about that.
咱们走着瞧吧
I just don't think he's capable of something like this.
我只是觉得他不像是能做这种事的人
And I didn't ask you what you think.
我没问你是怎么想的
Now, thanks for coming down.
谢谢你能来
Hey, Danny, come on. I was there.
嘿 Danny 拜托了 我当时在现场
I know the players.
我知道那些人
Mm-hmm. I think you know the players a little too good.
我觉得你有点太了解那些人了
Maybe you're getting a little close to this, huh?
可能你跟那些人都有点像了呢
When's that ever stopped you?
什么时候你才能不这么想呢
Well, since when do you want to be like me?
什么时候你才能跟我想的一样呢
Would you stop trying to protect me and let me help.
你能不能别再保护我了让我来帮你呀
Come on.
别闹了
Excuse me.
打扰一下
I'm looking for Mr. Wallace. Who's asking?
我找Wallace先生 你是谁
You know, it'll just be a sec. Excuse me.
一会儿就好 等一下
You can give your case to Elaine out front.
你可以把你的案子交给前台的Elaine
Oh, I don't have a case.
我没有案子要交
What now, Officer?
那是什么事儿呢 警官
I'm just here to talk to you.
我只是想和你聊聊
We got everything in order, as usual.
我们这里办事是有流程的
This is a personal matter.
这是一个私人的事儿
Mm-hmm.
好吧
You represented my dad,
你是我父亲Armin Janko的
Armin Janko.
代理人
You're Armin's daughter?
你是Armin的女儿吗
I am.
是的
Oh, wow.
天啊
It is great to meet you, kid.
真高兴见到你 孩子
I have heard so much about you.
我听说了很多关于你的事情
You have? Course.
是吗 当然
Do you know how many hours I spent
你知道我跟你父亲一起
with your old man? I'm gonna go with a lot,
度过了多少时间吗 我猜是挺多的
considering how many lawsuits he had against him.
考虑到他要面对的那么多诉讼
I could hardly get
当他大谈特谈他的女儿时
a word in when he was bragging about his little girl.
我基本插不上话
He didn't care about wasting billable hours.
他根本就不在意计费时间
Really?
真的吗
Please sit down. What can I do for you, sweetheart?
请坐 我能为你做点什么 孩子
Well, um... he left me this trust.
他给我留下了这个信托
I know. Good man.
我知道 他是个好人
Well, I was wondering if it would be possible
我想知道可不可以
to go through the files you have on him.
查看你这里关于他的文件
You want to know if it's clean.
你想知道钱是不是干净的
Yeah.
是的
Piece of advice? Sure.
给你点建议 当然
Don't go looking for things you don't want to find.
不要去特意给自己找不痛快
Judge Harvey.
Harvey法官
ADA Reagan, I'd love to chat, but I have a hearing to get to.
助理检察官Reagan 我很想和你谈
but I have a hearing to get to.
但是我有个听证会要参加
Siriani cut out of rehab yesterday
Siriani昨天从康复中心逃跑了
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表