got to pull the starters.
必须换下先发投手
And you don't steal bases when the game's out of reach.
还有你在飞球大概率不能被接住情况下不能盗垒
Exactly. But those rules
说得好 但这些规定
are about good sportsmanship.
是关于良好的体育精神的
And what if you accidentally hit that kid in the head?
但如果你不小心打到那孩子的脑袋了呢
They wear helmets. He was wearing a helmet.
他们戴了头盔 他带了头盔
If you're looking for
如果你在找
a good example of sportsmanship,
一个体育精神的优良典范的话
you probably don't want to be looking
你也许不该向你姑姑看齐
in the direction of your aunt, okay?
好不
She's not the best role model.
她不是最好的榜样
You always told me she was
你总是告诉我
the best athlete in the family.
她是我们家最好的运动员
Best athlete, not best role model.
最好的运动员 但不是最好的榜样
Also, by far, the most cutthroat.
还是至今为止我们见过比赛最凶的
And the sorest loser you ever saw.
和最输不起的人
Mm-hmm.
可不是嘛
You know who's not angry when they lose?
你知道谁输了不会生气吗
People who are used to losing.
那些输惯了的人
So, losers.
换言之 失败者
Where'd you get that, G. Gordon Liddy?
这话出自哪位 G. Gordon Liddy吗
Mm. Much closer to home.
比那更感同身受
Not true.
不是这样的
Yeah, true.
就是如此
Sunday dinner.
这是周日聚餐
I'm aware.
我知道
How's the game?
比赛进行得如何
I'm glad I don't bet on these things.
幸亏我没下注
Anymore.
以后不会了
Are you all set for the decoy operation?
关于诱捕行动你准备好了吗
Yeah.
好了
Kind of a different deal
案件性质不同了
now that this guy's moved up to homicide.
现在这个人已经升级到谋杀
Same M.O. Should be pretty routine.
作案手法还是一致的
Aren't you the one that told me to never underestimate a perp?
不是你告诉我绝不能小看罪犯吗
I'm not.
我没有小看他们
You sure?
你确定吗
Follow van will be tracking my location.
跟随车辆会追踪我的位置
Any trouble, they'll just jump right in.
一旦有情况发生 他们会立即介入
Why can't you just take him down when he gets in the cab?
你为什么不能在他进入出租车内后立即把他拿下
Then you can connect the gun to the driver he killed.
然后把他的枪与被害司机进行弹道比对呢
Well, if he uses a different gun or none of the vics can pick him
如果他用了不同的枪 或是没有受害者
out of a lineup, we'd be out of luck.
可以在列队认人中指认他 那就竹篮打水一场空
Decoy op's the smart play.
伪装诱捕是妙招
Are you still pissed that this is me instead of you?
你还在为选中的是我而不是你生气吗
No.
没有
Good, because neither one of us ever had a choice in this.
很好 因为我们在这件事上都没有选择权
We're cops who take orders,
我们是警♥察♥ 需要服从命令
which is what we're gonna be as long as we're cops.
只要我们是警♥察♥我们就必须服从
That's the job.
这是我们的天职
All I'm saying is,
我的意思是
as your former partner,
作为你的前任搭档
don't...
别
don't play the hero.
别逞英雄
Stay on the rail, Manny.
别出跑道 Manny
Stay on the rail. Watch... watch number three!
别出跑道 小心三号♥马
What...? Come on!
什么 来吧
Yeah! Damn. You had the race.
好极了 要死 差点就赢了
I thought the house always wins, Vincent.
我以为这匹马不会败的 Vincent
You're a funny guy.
你说笑了
You know, you two are, you're like something I stepped in.
你知道吗 你们俩看上去像我搅和进什么事了
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Forget about it.
别想了
There's eyes and ears all over the joint.
这里到处都有耳目
And you coming here, you-you-you jam me up.
你们还到这来 你们在存心给我添堵
You understand? We need to locate Angelica Aspromonte.
明白不 我们需要找到Angelica Aspromonte
You wanted to be a cop.
谁叫你们要当警♥察♥的
This is an innocent girl whose dad
这是个无辜的女孩
was shot right in front of her.
她的父亲在她面前被枪杀
Which ain't right.
这很不幸
I grant you that. But right now,
我同意你的观点 但现在
if she's smart,
如果她够聪明
she stays put.
她不会妄动
You think the Graziosos are gonna let her do that?
你以为Graziosos的人会让她这么做吗
I take bets on horses, okay? End of story.
我只赌马不赌人 好吗 就这样
You hustled for the Graziosos, but you never hurt anyone.
你为Graziosos跑腿 但你从没有伤害过谁
Which tells me you have a conscience.
这告诉我你是有良知的
Don't bet on it.
别赌这个
And you have a granddaughter, too, don't you, Vincent?
你也有一个孙女 不是吗 Vincent
What does my granddaughter have to do with it?
这跟我孙女有什么关系
Your granddaughter is the same age as Angelica.
你孙女和Angelica一样大
Come on.
跟我来
When a hit goes bad,
如果任务出了问题
the one who screwed up has got to make it right.
搞砸的人要把这个问题解决掉
Paulie DeMarco? Yeah.
Paulie DeMarco吗 是的
And this one went real bad, all right?
而且这次的问题大发了 知道吗
The idiot was supposed to threaten Aspromonte,
那个蠢货本应是去威胁Aspromonte
not kill him.
不是干掉他
On top of which, he leaves a witness.
最不应该的是 他还留了个目击者
Now Paulie needs to whack her before he gets whacked himself.
所以Paulie要在自己被♥干♥掉之前干掉她
It's not good for you, 'cause Paulie knows
这不是什么好事 因为Paulie
the neighborhood like the back of his hand.
对四周邻里了如指掌
And with his ass on the line,
而且他现在情况不妙
there's no way you're gonna find the girl before he does.
你不可能比他先找到那个女孩
Hey, come here.
喂 过来
Come here.
过来
Please don't hurt me.
请别伤害我
Where is she?
她人呢
There's no one else here.
这里没有别人
You look like a smart kid.
你看着是个聪明人
Be smart.
放聪明点
Leave her alone. I'll go with you.
别碰她 我跟你走
Angelica, no. Another witness?
不要 Angelica 再留个目击者
I don't think so.
我可不想这样
Who wants to go first?
谁先走
Hmm?
谁
You talk, you're dead.
你要敢作证 你死定了
You don't shut your mouth, you're dead.
你要是不闭嘴 你死定了
You guys are gonna be okay. Thank you.
你们不会有事的 谢谢
Don't thank us. Thank Paulie here.
别谢我们 谢谢这位Paulie
We've been tailing you all day, genius.
我们已经跟踪你一整天了 人才
Never would have found Angelica without you.
要不是你我们也找不到Angelica
Come on.
起来吧
I want that bastard to pay for what he did to my dad.
我希望那个混♥蛋♥为我父亲的死付出代价
I know you do.
我明白
And if you want to make him pay, all you got to do
如果你想他付出代价 你需要做的
is just tell me what you saw.
就是告诉我们你目击到的事
But if I do that, those guys will come after me.
但我如果说了 那些人会追杀我
No. Angelica, look, we can protect you.
不会的 Angelica 我们会保护你的
I give you my word we can keep you safe.
我向你保证 我们会保证你的安全
You just got to trust me.
你只需相信我就好
Mmmm. I promise. We'll keep you safe.
不 我保证 我们会护你周全
I'm sorry, Detective. I just... I can't.
对不起 警探 我真的不行
Okay.
好吧
All right. You got him?
好吧 找到他了吗
Yeah.
嗯
Bring him in.
带他进来
Before you go, Angelica, I would like you
Angelica 离开之前我想让你
to meet someone who understands what you're going through.
见一个人 了解一下你如今的处境
Vincent, thanks for coming in.
Vincent 感谢到来
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表