That's not how it's gonna read in the papers.
报纸上不会这么说
Any way you slice it, Rourke still messed up.
无论你怎么看 Rourke始终是搞砸了的
Any way you slice it, so did we.
无论你怎么看 我们也是搞砸了的
Mayor Chase and I only met yesterday.
我和市长Chase只是昨天见了一面
He thought it went well.
他感觉挺好的
He gave a review?
他这么认为的吗
You confirmed his opinion of you
你证实了他对你的看法
based on our research, that's all.
基于我们对你的研究 仅此而已
Oh. If it seems like he flies
哦 如果你感觉
by the seat of his pants, he doesn't.
他只是凭感觉做事 那就错了
No, I...
没有 我
He just finds it useful to give that impression.
他只是觉得给人那样的印象很有用而已
I haven't made a decision.
我还没做决定呢
It's been a day. I'd hope not.
才过去一天 我也希望你还没做决定
Right.
没错
So why am I here?
那我为什么会在这里呢
Because Peter Chase thinks you'd make a great D.A.,
因为Peter Chase觉得你可以成为一个很优秀的检察官
and I've been in the room since day one.
从我第一天在这里上班起
What is day one, by the way? First store he opened.
问一下 第一天是什么意思 他开第一家店的时候
While he was cutting the ribbon out front,
他在前门剪彩时
I was out back still duking it out with the Teamsters boss.
我正在外面和卡车司机吵架
And your research on me, what does it say?
还有你对我的研究 说了些啥
Top of the waves?
好的方面吗
A lot of positives with one big unknown.
很多正面信息 一个大的未知
What is that?
那是什么
Do you want it and how badly.
你有多想得到那个职位
I don't know that yet.
我还不知道呢
I knew that
我从我们
from the moment we shook hands.
握手那刻起就知道了
Do you have any advice for me?
你有什么建议可以给我吗
What kind?
哪方面呢
What kinds are there?
都有哪几个方面啊
It boils down to what you want to hear and what you need to hear.
归结于你想要听到什么和你需要听到什么
Okay.
好吧
What I need to hear.
我需要听到的
I'm a car guy.
我很喜欢车
Family and friends, they come to me when it's that time.
家人朋友想买♥♥车的时候都会来问我的建议
One thing I always tell them...
我一直以来就告诉他们一件事
Okay?
是什么
Never buy the first year of a new model's production.
永远不要买♥♥新款车型第一年的产品
Wait at least until the second cycle.
至少要等到第二轮生产
I've got a car I like.
我已经买♥♥到喜欢的车了
Exactly.
那确实
You've got a good job and one you excel in.
你有一份很好并且很在行的工作
Peter Chase as mayor is still a month and a half
Peter Chase坐上决策层的市长位子
from the showroom floor.
还有一个半月时间
You'd be buying into something
你在相信一件即使比你
no one's had the chance to even drive around the block.
更资深的人也不敢想的事
You're in early.
你来的挺早啊
Got a call from IAB.
接到一个内务处打来的电♥话♥
I figured you would.
我猜你也是
They're investigating the Phelps collar.
他们在调查逮捕Phelps一案
I'm getting called in.
我也被叫来了
Like I said, just tell the truth.
就像我说过的 说实话就行
The truth is
事实就是
that a really bad guy's off the streets.
一个坏人被抓起来了
But that's the result, Eddie.
但这只是结果 Eddie
The question is how it went down.
但问题是这个结果是怎么发生的
I don't want to jam anybody up.
我不想阻碍任何人
I get that. But if the evidence
我知道 但是如果那个让Troy能搜查
that allowed Troy to search that car was planted...
车的证据是栽赃的
I don't know that it was, and neither do you.
我不知道那是不是 你也不知道
You don't know, but you have doubts.
你不知道 但你有疑惑
What I have is my partner's back.
我会力挺我的搭档
Just like I had yours.
就像我支持你那样
The difference is I never crossed the line.
但差别是我从没越线过
Kenneth Troy is a good cop. Even good cops screw up.
Kenneth Troy是个好警♥察♥ 好警♥察♥也会搞砸的
So we're just gonna let him hang out to dry?
所以我们就要让他毫发无损的离开吗
If Troy broke the law, then he needs to answer for that,
如果Troy违反了法律 那他需要为此负责
same as the alleged shooter that you collared.
对你抓到的枪击嫌犯也是一样
Well, no, it's not the same.
不 这不一样
Phelps is a murderer.
Phelps是个杀人犯
And Troy has given his life to this department.
而Troy把毕生都奉献给了警♥察♥事业
You're right. It's not the same.
你是对的 这不一样
Troy's worse.
Troy这边更糟糕
Well, how do you figure that?
你怎么得出这个结论的
Because he took an oath.
因为他发过誓
Because when you put on the uniform, you ask the public
因为当你穿上制♥服♥ 你要求民众
to entrust you with upholding the law,
相信你会守护♥法♥律
so you should know better.
所以你应当更了解不能违法
The same goes for anyone who covers for him.
对想为他遮掩的人也是一样
Detective Reagan, what are you doing here?
Reagan警探 你在这儿干嘛
I could ask you the same thing.
我也正想这么问你呢
You do realize you're in violation
你意识得到你正违反
of the order of protection, correct?
强制保护令 对吧
No, no, no. I got a message from Karen at work,
不 不 不 我上班时收到了Karen的消息
and she asked me to come over.
她叫我过来的
I'm sure she did.
我相信她发了消息
I'm serious. You got to believe me.
说真的 你要相信我
Doesn't matter what I believe.
我相信什么不重要
You're under arrest. Let's go.
你被捕了 走吧
Hands against the car.
把手放在车上
What are you...? Just go.
你要做... 过来
Right now!
马上
Turn around.
转身
Stay right here.
呆在这儿
Let me guess. You just happened to be in the neighborhood?
让我猜猜 你刚好在附近
Warren texted me, said Karen wanted to meet.
Warren给我发短♥信♥ 说Karen想见他
I called Karen, she knew nothing about it.
我给Karen打了电♥话♥ 她完全不知道此事
Yeah, sounds like your boy made it up.
对 听起来是他编造的
Or someone sent a fake message
或者是有的人发了假消息
so he'd violate his order of protection.
从而使他违反了保护令
Well, that sounds like something
好吧 这听起来像是你
you'd probably do back in your glory days.
在以前会做的事
More than once.
数不胜数
But setting people up is the kind of thing
但是构陷他人是一种会让你
you can get busted for.
陷入麻烦的事
Is that a threat?
这是威胁吗
You take him in based on a fixed setup?
因为你明知他被陷害也要逮捕他吗
It's a promise.
我保证
Okay.
好的
But if he kills his wife, it's on you.
但是如果他杀了他妻子 就是你的责任
Get the hell out of here. Now!
滚离这里 马上
Stay away.
离远点
When?
什么时候发生的
About an hour and a half ago.
一个半小时以前
Apparently, both our guys and their guys started jawboning
很明显 我们跟他们的人开始跟对方
at each other, but the bosses on scene got ahold
打嘴炮 但是在现场的指挥官在发生
before anything physical started.
肢体冲突前控制了局面
And we can assume that the cell phones were out
而我们可以假设因为手♥机♥的普及
and that the jawboning'll be all bleeps on the 5:00 news.
这场争执会成为明天5点新闻的头条
I got nothing but bleeps for this right now.
现在除了哔音我对这件事也一筹莫展
But they were able
但没有任何真正的事故
to secure the scene together without any real incident?
他们也能把这些事联♥系♥在一起吗
Yes.
是的
Yeah. This time.
是的 这一次是的
Look, walk down the street,
听着 走到街道上去
and ask anyone the name of the police commissioner
随便找一个人问警♥察♥局长和
and the fire commissioner, what do you get?
消防局长是谁 你会听到什么
"Frank Reagan,"
Frank Reagan
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表