This doesn't make any sense.
这完全没道理
I mean, you remember
我的意思是 你记得
what Judge Harvey was like as an ADA.
Harvey法官作为助理检察官是什么样的吗
We used to call her the Iron Maiden.
我们过去叫她铁娘子
Yeah, she took no prisoners.
她毫不妥协
She was scary.
让人闻风丧胆
She always pushed for the maximum sentence.
她总是竭力争取最重的刑罚
Really scary.
真的很可怕
Second scariest ADA I ever worked with.
我共事过的第二可怕的助理检察官
Maybe she's playing politics? How?
这也许是她的政♥治♥手段 怎么说
Changing her tune now that she's a public figure.
既然她现在是公众人物了 她的态度发生了改变
No jail time
任何被认为是轻罪的罪行
for any crime that could be spun as petty.
没有服刑期
Doesn't make sense. I know.
这说不过去 我知道
That's what's bothering me. None of this makes sense.
正是这个困扰我 这些都说不通
It's so clear that Siriani should be kept off the streets.
很明显Siriani应该坐牢
Yeah, uh, about that.
是的 关于那个
What?
什么
Well, he's back on 'em.
好吧 他重蹈覆辙
Skipped out of rehab last night, uh, he's been M.I.A. Since.
昨晚没去戒毒所 之后就失踪了
He didn't even last a day?
他甚至都没有坚持一天吗
We're gonna find out what happened
我们要去查清楚发生了什么
and where he might be going next.
以及他接下来准备去哪
Erin, we can't go after every drug user
Erin 不能每次戒毒者复吸
every time they relapse.
我们就去找他们
Come on. Let it go.
拜托 算了吧
So, I read online that I get a $500 incentive
我在网上看到我得到了500美元的奖励
'cause I recruited this guy.
因为我嫁了这个人
Uh, w-we get a $500 incentive, considering all accounts
应该说 考虑到所有账户和信♥用♥卡♥都正式合并了
and credit cards are officially combined.
是我们得到了500美元的奖励
That's right.
是的
So I'll just print this out for you to sign
所以我会把这个打印出来给你们签字
and we'll be on our way.
就大功告成了
Uh...
那个
How are you ever gonna be able to buy me a secret gift?
你怎么才能悄悄地给我买♥♥个礼物呢
Guess I can't.
我想我做不到
Oh, no.
这可不行
I think I need to cancel this.
我想我得取消这个
Or you could just not go digging for it.
或者你可以不去发现它
We both know that's not an option.
我们都知道那是不可能的
Hey, what, um, what's this other account?
嘿 另一个账户是怎么回事
Oh, that's just some old savings account.
那只是某个旧的储蓄账户
I-It's nothing, really.
这真的没什么
A hundred grand?
10万美元呢
That's not nothing. Why wouldn't you tell me about that?
这可不是小钱 你为什么不愿意告诉我呢
I-It's not really mine.
这并不是我的存款
Whose is it?
那是谁的
My dad's.
我爸爸的
I already gave their descriptions to the police.
我已经把他们的情况告诉警方了
Their descriptions?
他们的情况
So it wasn't just Siriani who escaped?
所以逃走的并不只是Siriani吗
No, he recruited another user. Harris Hicks.
不 他雇了另一个瘾君子 Harris Hicks
It's a shame, really.
真的很遗憾
Why? Who's Harris Hicks?
为什么 谁是Harris Hicks
A young patient who was showing signs of recovery.
一个有恢复迹象的年轻病人
The courts don't understand.
法庭不明白
When you dump a hard-core user like Siriani into the tank,
当你把一粒像Siriani这样的老鼠屎扔进锅里
it pollutes the rest of the water.
会搅坏一锅粥
You have any idea of where they were headed?
你知道他们要去哪里吗
I left that job to the cops.
我把这个工作留给警♥察♥了
Little busy here with my own job.
我手头的工作还有点忙
So busy you let him escape on the first day.
忙到第一天就让他跑了
We knew Siriani was a flight risk,
我知道Siriani有逃跑的风险
but with all the patients we've had thrown at us,
但是面对这么多病人
we couldn't keep a close enough eye.
我们没办法时刻密切关注
You knew he was a risk from his record?
你知道他有前科吗
That, and we were warned.
那个我们已经被警告了
By who?
被谁
Someone from the courthouse called.
法♥院♥的人
Don't remember who exactly.
不记得具体是谁了
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey.
嘿
You were right.
你是对的
There was an attempted armed robbery at St. Irene's Hospital.
有人企图在圣艾莲医院武装抢劫
Two perps attempted to steal, uh, drugs at gunpoint.
两个罪犯企图用枪威胁抢毒品
They both got away empty-handed.
他们都空手而逃
And one of the descriptions
其中一个的描述
matches Siriani?
符合Siriani吗
Yeah. And they're both still at large.
是的 而且他们都还在逃
Captain Higgins.
Higgins警监
Not again.
又来了
Good to see you, too.
很高兴再见到你
What do you want?
你们想要什么
We want to take a look at your personnel logs.
我们想看一下你的个人日志
Why?
为什么
We're looking for patterns in ambulance deployment.
我们正在查寻救护车的调度模式
And the personnel logs? Why would you need those?
那个人日志呢 你要这个干嘛
Captain, this isn't Twenty Questions.
警监 这不是在玩二十个问题的游戏
You think an EMT's involved?
你们认为有急救员涉案吗
Oh, you two have got a sense of humor.
你们俩可真幽默
Actually, we don't have a sense of humor.
事实上 我们还真没有在开玩笑
Not when a New York City cop almost got killed.
尤其是在一个纽约警♥察♥差点被杀死的情况下
Almost got killed.
差点被杀死而已
It's EMTs who are dying out there, let me remind you.
我要提醒你的是一名急救员殉职了
Yeah, actually, we're gonna need to see your personal files, too.
是的 实际上 我们还需要看下您的个人档案
What, you think I'm involved?
什么 你觉得我也有嫌疑吗
Are you?
那你有吗
Cops aren't the only ones with a sense of loyalty, you know.
你知道吗 并不是只有警♥察♥才有忠诚意识
We'd never set each other up.
我们决不会陷害对方
I'd never set up one of my guys.
我也决不会陷害我的人
Good. Then you shouldn't have a problem giving us
很好 那你应该不会介意
what we want.
把我们想要的东西给我们吧
Not a chance.
没门儿
Sound like obstructing to you?
你觉得他像是在妨碍执法吗
Sure does.
我瞧着像
It's not, unless you got a subpoena.
我没有 除非你有传票
Oh, actually, now that you mention it, uh... I do.
哦 既然你提到这个 我这儿还真有
Got a load of whites in the dryer,
烘干机里有很多件白衣服
the sheets need changing,
床单也需要换了
and don't forget to change the duvet.
还有别忘记羽绒被也得换了
Oh, that's my least favorite job.
天啊 那是我最不喜欢做的事儿了
That is everyone's least favorite job.
也是所有人最不喜欢做的事儿
Sarge, you still interested in working
警长 你还想继续
that, uh, tour Saturday?
那个周六的巡街吗
Uh, yes. Thank you, Marisol.
是的 谢谢 Marisol
You're working weekends now?
你现在周末也要工作吗
Yeah, just the one, for now.
是的 目前来说 就这一个星期
Why? We hardly see each other as it is.
为什么呀 现在我们见面就已经很难了
Well, I had a ten-year plan to pay off my student loan debt,
因为在我单身的时候
but that's when I was a bachelor.
我就有一个十年内还完我学生时代贷款的计划
And now that we might want a family,
但是现在我们可能要组建一个家庭
I'm gonna cut that in half.
我需要将还款的时间缩短一半
So what, we're not gonna see each other for five years?
所以呢 我们五年内都不能见面了吗
No, I'm just taking on a little more,
没有 我只是想多承担一点
get us a little closer to that goal.
这样就离这个目标更近一点了
Well, I can help.
我可以帮忙啊
No, this is not your debt, Eddie. It's mine.
不行 Eddie 这是我的债务 不是你的
What's yours is mine now. Yeah, but not this.
现在你的就是我的 是的 但是债务不是
I mean, you didn't go to three years of law school
我的意思是 你没有上过三年的法学院
to not make a lawyer's salary.
却拿不到律师的薪水
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表