I say we lean in on the nanny.
我的意思是我们需要依靠保姆
Find out what she really thinks of her dear family
来找出她对她亲爱的家人
and beloved boss.
和老板的真实看法
That's what they got you doing, Sid...
Sid 这就是他们让你做的事情
Retail interviews on civilian complaints?
针对市民投诉进行单独谈话吗
Just when they pop.
只有在突发事件时
How'd this pop?
这事怎么突发了
How about I ask the questions?
我来问问题 怎么样
Shoot.
可以
Chain of events.
事件链
These Satan's Bishops guys
帮派的这些人
were advancing on the courthouse.
向法♥院♥拥来
We were under orders to keep them at the curb.
我们奉命把他们挡在路边
We ordered them back, they kept going.
我们要求他们后退 但他们仍继续向前
Who laid hands first? The biker.
谁先动的手 骑手
And you did what? Pushed him away.
那你做了什么 把他推开
He kept coming, so I took him down.
但他还是向前 所以我放倒了他
Choke hold? No.
锁喉吗 不是
Choke hold light? I got a grip.
轻度锁喉吗 我控制抓住他
For, like, five seconds.
大概也就五秒吧
He was pretty greasy... You've seen these guys.
他相当圆滑 你见过这些家伙的
Hard to get a handle on them.
很难处理他们
Uhhuh. It's all about money.
呃 所有的事都是为了钱
The way the city pays out, it's like cops are ATMs.
城市花钱的方式就像警♥察♥是自动提款机机一样
Burns my ass, too.
我也恼火这件事
So you know what I'm saying.
所以你懂我话的意思了吧
Loud and clear.
懂了
But here's the thing.
但事情是这样的
Is there any chance you might've been a little too aggressive?
有没有可能是你过于激进了些
I know I acted fairly.
我知道我做得很公正
And besides, you've seen these guys,
而且你是见过这些人的
these bikers... They're dirt bags.
这些机车党 他们很坏
Can't affect how you treat them.
不应影响你怎么对他们
I know that.
我知道
It was all clean.
这清楚明了
By the book.
照着手册的
And every other guy on the scene will attest to that.
在场的其他人会为此作证
They got my back.
他们挺我
Uh-huh, they got your back.
啊哈 他们挺你
Or...
还是
they're hiding the truth.
他们在隐瞒真♥相♥
You have any more questions,
你还有什么问题的话
I'll see you with a union rep present.
我会带着工会代表来见你
All right, fair enough.
很好 说得很对
What the hell happened to you, Sid?
Sid 你怎么了
You used to be one of us.
你也曾是我们的一员啊
Hey, Long.
嘿 Long
What's up, Sarge?
警长 找我有事吗
Ask you something? Have you ever been to a Dr. Mehta?
问你些事 你有见过一位Mehta医生吗
Yeah. You looking for a new doc?
去过 你在找新医生
Just curious.
单纯好奇一下
Well, he's a great guy.
他是个好人
Been helping cops and their families for years.
一直帮助警♥察♥和他们的家人
Doesn't matter if the stuff is covered.
不管真♥相♥是否被掩埋都没有关系
He's never turned away a boy in blue.
他从来没有拒绝过警♥察♥
Ah, so, you recommend him?
这样啊 那你是推荐他了哦
You bet your ass I would.
我肯定会的
Plus, he's been struggling lately.
他最近一直在做挣扎
All these fancy new urgent cares popping up
城市里到处突然出现一些新奇的紧急情况
all over the city... it's tough for an old school
像他这样的老派的全科医生
GP like him to keep afloat.
很难维持下去
That why you've been feeding him accident reports?
这就是你一直给他提供事故报告的原因
Excuse me?
你说什么
It's been going on, and you just laid out a perfect reason
这事一直都有 你恰好吐露出一个完美的理由
why a good guy might do something like that.
为什么一个好人要做那些事情
Hey, boss...
头儿
just move along?
你走吧
Is that a threat?
这算威胁吗
There's nothing to see here, I promise.
这没啥可了解的 我保证
You know, there's still
仍然没有证据能够证明
no proof that Katie's assault was tied to Marcus.
Katie的袭击与Marcus有关
This isn't on you.
这不怪你
I know, just find Ms. Stewart, offer her protection.
我明白 找到Stewart女士然后保护她
Just play it safe until we know more.
在我们知道更多信息前还是小心为上
You're not gonna be able to protect every witness like this.
你不可能像这样保护每一个证人
Why? There's only five of them.
为什么 我们也只用保护其中的五个人
Yeah, I mean, as this problem grows.
随着问题进一步加重
Asking cops to watch out for witnesses and victims
要求警♥察♥照看好每起正受理的案件中的
of every case that this office is prosecuting
证人和受害者
is completely unrealistic.
是完全不现实的
Chatwal is not gonna ask for special help from One PP.
Chatwal是不会寻求总局的特别帮助的
You know 'cause you asked?
你是问过了而知道的吗
Yeah, and he tore me up.
是的 他无视了我
I can see why she likes staying over at the Roths.
我能理解她为什么喜欢呆在Roths家
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
Melissa, it's Detective Reagan and Baez. Open up.
Melissa 我们是Reagan和Baez警探 请开一下门
Melissa isn't home.
Melissa不在家
You're her father?
您是她父亲吗
Hector Rodriguez.
是的 我是Hector Rodriguez
Do you mind if we come in
您介意我们进去呆一会
just for a minute, ask you a few questions?
问您几个问题吗
Yes, please.
请
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
That's a beautiful statue.
那个雕塑真漂亮
Reminds me of my mother's.
让我想起了我妈妈的一个雕塑
That was passed down to me from my mother.
那是我妈传给我的
Oh, yeah? Where you from?
是吗 你从哪里来
Monte Cristi. Dominican Republic?
基度山 多米尼加共和国
Melissa was born here, though.
Melissa在这里出生
I have the papers. That's okay.
我有证明文件 没关系
We're not worried about her immigration status.
我们不是要关注她的移♥民♥身份
We're more interested in her former boss.
我们更关注的是她的前任老板
I never approved of her work for that man.
我一点也不同意她为他工作
Why not? The money she earned
为什么不呢 她挣到的钱
was coming directly from sales
直接来自于出♥售♥
of his sinful photos.
他的那些罪恶的照片
I told her she wasn't allowed to go back
我告诉过她不准回去
and must quit.
必须放弃在他那的工作
Well, she didn't quit, did she?
但是她并没有放弃 对吧
No.
对
She disobeyed me, went back to work,
她没有听我的话 回去工作了
and now she's mixed up in this murder investigation.
现在又卷进了谋杀案的调查里
Right. Have you noticed anything
是的 你有注意过她
off about her recently?
最近有什么不对劲的地方吗
She acting any differently?
她行为有没有异常的地方
I barely recognize her anymore.
我几乎认不出她来了
Do you know where she is?
你知道她现在在哪吗
We had a fight.
我们吵了一架
She took off.
然后她就离开了
What did you two fight about?
你们在吵什么
She told me she was pregnant.
她告诉 我她怀孕了
Does she have a boyfriend?
她有男朋友吗
What's it matter?
这重要吗
She said she wanted to get rid of it.
她说她想去流产
My grandchild.
流掉我的外孙
Do you know where she went
你知道她会去哪吗
after you two had a fight?
在你们争吵后
I've been calling her but she won't answer.
我有给她打电♥话♥ 但是她没有接
Melissa was calling and texting
Melissa给Felix Roth工作室
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表