What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
I'm kidding. It was my vest. It saved my life.
开个玩笑 是防弹背心救了我的命
Yeah, one just missed my heart.
其中一颗还刚好擦过心脏
There but for the grace of God.
上帝保佑
So you're okay?
所以你没事
Except for a couple of black and blues that'll blow your mind
除了一些淤青有些痛
Are they bigger than this one?
那些有这个疼吗
Ow! Or this one?
疼啊 或这个
What's that? What the hell is wrong with you?
你在干嘛 你到底有什么毛病
What the hell were you doing? Why are you doing...
你到底在干什么 你为什么打...
I told you to stay away from there.
我说过让你离远点
I told you to stand down. I'm sorry.
我告诉过你别管了 对不起
You're sorry. Am I crazy?
你对不起 是我疯了吗
Giving me a heart attack. - I'm sorry.
心脏病差点发作 对不起嘛
Sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起嘛
Geez.
女人啊
Chief Holmes.
Holmes局长
Got a second? For?
有空吗 什么事
P.C. Wants to chat.
局长想和你聊聊
The affair ends now.
你们的不正当关系到此为止
If there are loose ends, use all your skills to tie them up,
剩下的问题 你自己全力解决
like it never happened.
就像什么都没发生过
Um, then what?
还有什么
Neither did this conversation.
这次对话也当没发生过
Thanks.
谢谢
Where you going, Brooks?
Brooks 你去哪里
Detective.
警探
You, get your ass in the car and stay there.
你 回车上待着
What's wrong, Brooks? You look surprised to see me.
怎么了 Brooks 见到我很惊讶
Hi, Brooks.
你好啊 Brooks
Oh, no.
不好意思
Did I mess up?
我搞砸了吗
Are girls not allowed on the plane?
女人不允许上飞机是吗
Look, I was just heading out of town on a quick business trip.
我只是要短暂出城做一次商务旅行
Says here you're off to the Maldives.
行程单上显示你要去的是马尔代夫
Yeah, one of the few countries
少数几个和美国
without an extradition treaty with the U.S.
没有引渡条约的国家之一
What a coincidence. And there's no return date.
多么巧合 还没有返程日期
Look, I can explain.
我可以解释
You know, if I didn't know better,
如果我没猜错
Brooks, I'd swear you were trying to skip town.
你肯定是打算跑路
Which doesn't really make sense since you're hardly in trouble.
这说不通 因为你不大可能有麻烦
It was Frick that killed that poor girl by accident,
Frick失手杀死了那个可怜的女孩
that's what you told us, right?
你这么说的 是吧
Yes, and it's true.
没错 是真的
And we believed you.
我们曾相信你
That is, until we went to pick up Frick and, well,
直到我们去逮捕Frick
he shared a little surprise with us.
他给了我们一点惊喜
See, Frick was a bad boy, he snuck his cell phone
Frick不太听话 你杀死女孩那晚 他偷偷把电♥话♥
into the club the night you killed your date.
带进了俱乐部
Wait a second. And it's a good thing he did
等等 这件事他做得好
'cause he played a little recording of you telling him
因为他把你跟他说的那段话录音了
how you accidentally killed that girl
你如何失手杀死了那个女孩
and that you needed his help to bring her dead body downstairs.
并且要他帮忙把尸体搬到楼下
We played it for the district attorney's office
我们今早在地检署
this morning.
放了这段录音
They'd like a word with you.
他们想和你谈谈
That's another way of saying you're under arrest.
换句话说 你被捕了
Don't worry, there won't be
不用担心 你的牢房♥里
any girls in your cell, only men,
没有女人 只有男的
just the way you like it.
如你所愿
Yup.
是的
Yes, Baker?
什么事 Baker
Unless there's anything you need,
要是没什么需要
we're taking off for the weekend.
我们就下班了
Okay.
好的
Have a good one. See you on Monday.
周末愉快 下周一见
A good weekend in the dark?
过个蒙在鼓里的周末
I think I have a right to know. I'm good.
我想我有权利知情 我不用
Sid. Hold on.
Sid 等等
A want is not a right.
想要可不是权利
Okay, I want to know,
好吧 我想知道
in case she reaches out, off all the sudden shuffling.
万一她在突然的大洗牌之后向我求助
What sudden shuffling?
什么突然洗牌
Well, Chief Holmes losing his stars?
Holmes局长被降职了吗
Not on my watch.
我不会这么做
Wait, he isn't?
等等 他没被降职吗
Well, see, the IAB Chief and I
我和内务局长
had a brief discussion,
简单聊了一下
and he is losing her number, and that is all,
他和她断了联♥系♥ 就那样
and everybody is agreeing that none of this ever happened.
大家都同意当做什么都没发生
So a cover-up?
掩盖过去吗
I prefer to think of it as reverse engineering.
我更乐意叫它逆向工程
What about the cop who blew the whistle? Is he in on it, too?
那检举的警♥察♥呢 他也知道了吗
I don't think so.
没有
And his initial complaint didn't bear fruit,
他最初的检举没有成效
so, hopefully,
希望
if he doubles back, he doesn't find anything.
如果他再查一次 什么也没发现
Hopefully.
但愿如此
I took your advice, I did not talk to Lorraine.
我采纳了你的建议 没有找Lorraine
See, it appeared to me the only thing to do was,
在我看来 唯一能做的就是
essentially, to do nothing,
什么都不做
and hope nobody was the wiser.
希望没人比我聪明
I can't pretend we have an equal say in here.
我无法假装我们在这里有平等的发言权
I do have the last word.
我有最终决定权
I sometimes question your advice,
我有时会质疑你们的建议
but I never dismiss it.
但我从不忽视它
Please try and remember that.
请记住
Will do. Yes, sir.
会的 好的 长官
Copy that.
收到
And three against one is never fair.
三对一很不公平
So from now on,
从现在起
one of you suck it up and side with me.
你们其中一个忍♥着点 站在我这边
Bless us, Oh Lord, and these thy gifts
主啊 求你赐福于我们
which we are about to receive from thy bounty
和我们所享用的食物
through Christ our Lord. Amen.
一切恩惠因我们的主 阿门
Amen. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
阿门
Pass the beans, please. Ham! Ham!
给我豆子 我要火腿
Ham! Ham! Right now, please.
快点给我火腿
Oh, Francis.
哦 Francis
Hold on, hold on. Hold on.
停下 停下
What do you say we try that again?
我们再祷告一次怎么样
What do you think, Pop?
你觉得呢 老爹
Absolutely.
当然
Did I mess up? Did I forget something?
我搞砸了吗 我忘了什么吗
No.
没有
No, nobody messed up,
不 没人搞砸
nobody forgot anything.
没人忘记什么
What's going on?
发生什么了
It was rushed.
太急了
Isn't it always?
不总是这样吗
Well, yeah, see, today is different.
没错 但是今天很特殊
Oh, I get it.
我懂了
Get what?
懂什么
Uh, I get it, too. You get it?
我也懂了 你懂吗
It's that time, isn't it?
到那个时候了 是吗
What time? I don't get it.
什么时候 我不懂
16 years at this table and you still don't get it?
在这张桌子上待了16年 你还是不懂吗
Oh! I got it.
我懂了
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表