Can we get to the plan already?
我们能直接讲计划吗
Simple. We figure Manny may actually answer
计划很简单 我们认为看到Leo打的电♥话♥
the phone if he sees it's Leo calling.
Manny一定会接
Leo, you say you want back in the game,
Leo 你说你想要复出
need to buy a gun.
需要买♥♥一把枪
Manny shows up for the meet, we grab him.
Manny前来赴会 我们抓捕他
I don't know.
我不确定
He's always snorting something.
他总是对一些事嗤之以鼻
Paranoid up the wazoo.
偏执狂
Mmhmm. Besides,
了解 另外
I thought you told me I was done with this life.
我记得你对我不用再当线人了
I told them, too.
我也跟他们说过
We really need your help, Leo.
我们确实需要你的帮助 Leo
And don't worry.
别担心
We'll be close. Both of us, right?
我们会离得很近的 我们俩 对吧
If you say so, Sarge.
任由差遣 警长
And I get a gun, too?
也给我配枪吗
No, I'm sorry. Not with your record.
不好意思 根据你的犯罪记录不能给你配枪
Then I'm out. Leo,
那我退出 Leo
you can trust them.
你可以相信他们
Bro, I thought I could trust you.
老兄 我认为我能相信你
'Cause you keep telling me
因为你一直告诉我
to keep my nose clean,
洁身自好
not so much as think about anyone I used to know.
我从不曾如此信任过人
And you're doing great. You really are.
你也做得很棒 真的
Till you get in a jam here.
直到你在这陷入窘境
Then you want to throw me back in with those animals.
你想把我扔回去跟那些禽兽一起
Dangle me like bait.
用我做饵
Maybe there's a different plan. Yeah, maybe there's
也许还有其他计划 是啊 也许
a different brother you can sucker into this,
还有其他你可以骗过来的傻兄弟
'cause it ain't gonna be me.
因为不会是我
Janko, Witten.
扬科和Witten
Someone to see you.
有人要见你们
Oh, you got to be kidding me.
哦 开玩笑吧
Why'd he come and find us?
为啥他来找我们
Hopefully to confess.
希望是来自首的
Hi, my name's Eli Harris. What's yours?
嗨 我叫Eli Harris 你们呢
I'm Eddie. This is Rachel.
我是埃迪 这是Rachel
But Eddie's a boy's name, and you're a girl.
但埃迪是个男孩的名字 你是女生
And you have a ring, so you're married.
你戴了戒指 所以你结婚了
But, Rachel, you don't, so you want to go on a date?
但是 Rachel 你没有 要去约个会吗
Uh, I'm good. Okay. Well,
呃 不了吧 好吧 那么
I want to hug both of you, but that's inappropriate,
我想拥抱你们 但这不合适
so I'm gonna shake your hands.
所以还是握手吧
You probably think I'm weird,
你可能觉得我很怪
but I'm not. I have Williams syndrome.
但不是的 我患有威廉斯氏综合症
It's not contagious.
不传染哟
I just talk too much.
我只是话太多
My doctor says I have a cocktail personality.
医生说我是混合人格
Why were you smiling at us yesterday?
你昨天为啥冲我们笑
I know it's wrong to smile when someone's dead,
我知道有人死掉笑是不对的
but I wanted to talk to you.
但我想和你说话
Because you did a bad thing? No, but I saw who did.
因为你干了坏事吗 不是 但我看到了是谁干的
I take a lot of walks, and I saw the man
我一直在散步 看到了伤害女孩
who hurt the girl, then threw her in the pool.
弃尸池塘的那个男人
Do you know his name?
你知道他的名字吗
No, but I can describe him.
不知道 但我可以描述他的样子
I'm good at describing things.
我擅长描述事物
Like... Let's hear about that later.
就像 我们稍后再听
Right now you got to talk to the police officer
现在你得和想找到你看到的男人的
who's trying to find the man that you saw.
警♥察♥谈谈
Detective.
警探
Is he nice? I like nice people
他人友好吗 我喜欢友好
but not mean people. That's why
而不是刻薄的人
I left the other day, because I saw you were pretty,
这就是那天我离开的原因 因为我看见你很漂亮
but I didn't know you were nice.
但不知道你很友好
Don't worry. He's very nice. Detective, this is...
别担心 他很和善 警探 这位是
Hi. I'm Eli Harris.
嗨 我是Eli Harris
I have Williams syndrome.
我患有威廉斯综合征
I'd like to hug you, but that's inappropriate,
我想拥抱你 但那不合适
so I'm gonna shake your hand.
所以还是握手吧
Wow, you're tall. I'm a little taller.
哇哦 你很高呀 我更高一点哟
You're bald. I have hair. The end.
你是光头 我有头发 结束
Eli here may have critical information on your pool murder.
这位Eli有关于你池塘谋杀案的重要信息
Right this way, sir. No, I'd like to stay with them.
这边请 先生 不 我想跟她们一起
It's okay, Eli. We'll be nearby.
没事的 Eli 我们就在附近
He's not gonna hurt me, is he?
他不会伤害我的 对吧
Don't let him hurt me! This way. No, no...
别让他伤害我 这边 不 不
Maybe one of us should go with him.
也许我们应该有个跟着他
Not unless you want a rip. What the hell is going on?
除非你们想被批 发生什么鬼事情了
That's the guy from the pool.
这是那个池塘男孩
And once again,
再强调一次
somehow you forgot to run it through me.
你们为何忘了通报给我
You can't be mad we may have found a witness to a murder.
你不能因为我们可能找到了一名谋杀目击者生气
It would be nice if you had our backs.
如果你能支持我们就好了
Yeah, because we're all women.
是啊 因为我们都是女人
No. Because we're all cops. Listen,
不 因为我们都是警♥察♥ 听着
Janko, I know how you operated with your husband.
扬科 我知道你和你丈夫怎么工作
Above and beyond and all that.
你们不喜欢安分守己
But you work midnights now, and I am your squad sergeant,
但你现在上夜班了 我是你的队长
and we play by my rules. Same for you, Witten.
我们按我的规矩来 你也是 Witten
Yes, Sarge.
遵命 警长
Then get out there and do your jobs...
那就出去干活去
while you still got them.
趁你们还有活干
Mr. And Mrs. Chen, thanks for getting here so quickly.
Chen先生和Chen夫人 感谢你们尽快赶来
Your message said a young woman was brought in.
你的消息说运来了一名年轻女性
Can we see her?
我们能看看她吗
Actually, that was a lie.
实际上 那是谎话
We asked her to call.
我们让她打的电♥话♥
We knew you wouldn't talk to cops,
我们知道你不会和警♥察♥谈话
since you hate them so much, so we did what we had to do.
因为你们对警♥察♥恨之入骨 所以我们没得选择
No... speak English. We know
不会 说英语 我们知道
you speak English, just like we know you lived here
你说英语 我们知道你住在这儿
for over 30 years.
30多年了
Just like we know it's your daughter Jill
我们还知道你们在找
whose body you're looking for.
女儿Jill的尸体
Our daughter is dead.
我们的女儿死了
Do you hate cops so much
你们就那么恨警♥察♥
that you didn't even want to call us for help
以至于都不想向警♥察♥寻求帮助
to at least find out who might've killed her?
至少找到杀害女儿的凶手
We already know.
我们已经知道了
Because...
因为
we killed her.
我们杀了她
Please just tell us what happened.
请告诉我们发生了什么
I told you.
我说过了
We killed Jill.
我们杀了Jill
Okay, from the beginning, please,
好吧 请从头开始
step by step.
一步步地讲
We wanted Jill to get married.
我们希望Jill结婚
We found her a husband. Let me guess.
我们给她找了个丈夫 让我猜猜
Jill didn't want to marry a perfect stranger,
Jill不想嫁给一位完美的陌生人
so she told you both to go to hell.
所以她让你们滚
No.
没有
Jill was fine with it.
Jill接受了
No, she was not.
不 她没有
She just said that to make us happy.
她只是为了让我们高兴才那么说
She was a good daughter.
她是个好女儿
But he was a bad man.
但他是个坏丈夫
He yelled at her all the time.
他一直冲他大喊大叫
Said she was "Too American."
说她太美式
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表