A Reagan in a crisis of conscience
Reagan家的人良心不安时
always goes to one place, and I, uh...
总会去一种地方
I happen to know that this is your favorite one.
我碰巧知道这是你最喜欢的一处
How are you doing?
你还好吗
The truth?
实话吗
If I was Darnell,
如果我是Darnell
and I was separated from Nicky for the first five years
把我和Nicky人生的前五年分开
of her life, I'm not sure I could ever get over it.
我不知道自己能不能熬过来
No, you're the strongest woman that I know.
不会的 你是我认识的最坚强的女人
God, I wish I was as tough as everyone thinks I am.
我希望我真的像别人以为的那样坚强
You know, you can ask for help sometimes.
有时候你可以寻求帮助的
What do you think I'm doing here?
那你觉得我在这儿做什么
I think that you should talk to Darnell.
我觉得你应该和Darnell聊聊
The last time I spoke to him, he told me to go to hell.
上次我和他谈话 他让我下地狱
Never stopped you from talking to me.
没阻止过你来和我说话
Erin, I will go with you.
Erin 我会和你一起去
It's my case, it's my responsibility.
这是我的案子 我的责任
You are such a Reagan sometimes.
有时候你真是太Reagan了
And you say that like it's a bad thing.
你这么说好像这不是好事似的
Yeah, sometimes it is.
有时候就是的
You know,
知道吗
I even started to feel bad that I brought this case to you.
我开始甚至为把案子给你感到难受
And then I thought, "No, this case is a gift."
后来我想"不 这是件礼物"
Well, can I please return it?
那我能退回吗
You have been given a chance
是给你一个机会
to fix something before it is too late.
亡羊补牢 为时未晚
And that is something to be grateful for.
你应当感激
So, you're welcome.
所以 不用谢
I feel like I'm just gonna go with the burger.
我觉得我还是吃汉堡吧
Are you even listening to me?
你有在听我说话吗
Please don't tell me you agree with my dad.
拜托不要告诉我你同意老爸的看法
You're mad at your dad because you feel
你生你♥爸♥的气是因为
like he treats you different, he expects more from you
你觉得他对你不同 他对你期望更高
and he's too righteous.
他太过公正
He holds all of you to a really high moral standard.
他对你们都有很高的道德标准
S-So?
所以呢
Jamie, he challenges you to be a better person.
Jamie 他激励你成为更好的人
And, if I'm being honest, I kind of love that about him.
如果要我说实话 我挺喜欢他这点的
Just pick out the photos of the people you victimized
只要挑出那些你伤害过的人的照片
and you won't be charged with any crimes you didn't commit.
你就不会因你没犯过的罪被起诉
Or a murder you didn't commit.
还有你没犯的谋杀罪
Right.
没错
That young woman that got killed,
那个被杀害的年轻女人
what was her name?
她叫什么
Evelyn...Campbell.
Evelyn Campbell
But I already gave you my word.
我已经向你保证了
You're not gonna be charged with her murder.
你不会因她而被起诉
Okay.
好的
So, just assault and robbery?
那么 只有袭击和抢劫吗
You'll only be charged with the crimes that you committed
你只会因为你对受害者
against the people you victimized.
犯下的罪而被起诉
Okay.
好
Him.
他
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Her.
她
Her.
她
And... her.
还有... 她
Mrs. Harton.
Harton太太
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
Yeah. I'm sure.
是的 确定
I'll come find you after he signs his confession.
他签完供述我就去找你
I look forward to it.
我等着呢
Numbers are on the back.
背面有标号♥
Write down their names and what
写下他们的名字和你对他们做的事
you did to them and sign it.
然后签上字
Okay.
好的
Evelyn Campbell? Your fourth grade teacher?
Evelyn Campbell 你四年级的老师吗
Yeah, you know, I never really liked Ms. Campbell.
对 你知道的 我一直不喜欢Campbell女士
She used to pull on my ear a lot.
她总是拧我耳朵
Well, that was a particularly good bluff. Hmm.
刚刚诈唬得真不错
You didn't promise that he wouldn't be charged with murder,
你没有承诺他不会被起诉谋杀
you promised he would only be charged
你承诺他只会被起诉
with the crimes he did commit.
他犯过的罪
Yep. And right now,
是的 现在
he thinks his victim Mrs. Harton is still alive.
他以为他的受害人Harton太太还活着
Once he finishes signing the confession
一旦他签完供述书
I'll let him know she died
我会告诉他她死了
and... we'll charge him with murder.
我们会起诉他谋杀
Simple.
搞定
Well, you're really good at your job, Detective Reagan.
看来你很擅长你的工作 Reagan警探
Can I buy you a drink after work?
下班要一起喝一杯吗
No. I can't.
不用了 我没法去
I've got some broken windows to repair.
还有事情要去解决
Right.
好吧
Good luck.
祝你好运
In my job,
在我工作中
99.9% of the people I prosecute
我起诉的人中 99.9%
say they're innocent.
都会说自己无罪
During your trial, and really, up until quite recently,
在你的审判中 老实说 直到最近
I was convinced that you were guilty.
我都坚信你有罪
Everything pointed that way.
所有的证据都指向你
The evidence, Chantal's testimony.
证据以及Chantal的证词
So, yeah, you were right.
所以 你说的没错
I did not believe you when you said you were innocent.
当你说自己无辜的时候 我不相信
But I do now.
但我现在相信了
I am recommending that you be exonerated.
我将建议为你免罪
I plan on being
我打算在法庭上
in court to set the record straight.
澄清事实
Other than that, there's really not much I can do
除此之外 我真的无能为力
to make up for the lost time.
去弥补失去的时间
To say I'm sorry just feels so little
一声抱歉对于你所经历的一切
in light of what you've been through.
实在是杯水车薪
I just hope that somewhere down the line, you...
我只是希望在未来的某个时候
...find it in your heart to forgive me.
你... 能愿意原谅我
My lawyer told me that
我的律师告诉我
if I hold on to this hate and resentment,
如果我一直纠结于这种怨与恨
the rest of my life will be just as much a prison sentence
我的余生就和我过去五年的牢狱生活
as the last five years have been.
所差无几
I forgive you.
我原谅你
Thank you.
谢谢
We are gonna get started
我们要开始
with what we call the fast round.
我们所说的快速回合了
The first team to shout the correct answer gets one token.
第一个喊出正确答案的队伍得到一个代币
Five tokens gets you a free round.
五个代币得到一个免费回合
Yes! Why did you pick this place?
好 你为什么选择这种地方
We'll kick their butts together, okay? Um...
我们一起赢翻他们 好吗
Two, uh, Finnerty's on the rocks, please.
两杯 芬纳提加冰块 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
So how'd your case go?
所以你的案子进行的怎么样了
Great. We got the perp to confess.
很好 我们让罪犯招供了
Question one.
第一个问题
You go ahead. I-I-I'll sit this one out.
你来吧 我... 我就不参与了
Well, suit yourself.
好吧 随便你
Which U.S. President had a home called "The Hermitage"?
哪位美国总统有一个叫做"隐士之家"的房♥子
Andrew Jackson. Andrew Jackson!
Andrew Jackson Andrew Jackson
That's right. Give team...
回答正确 给队伍
Uh, Flatfoot. Flatfoot.
嗯 扁平足队 扁平足队
Team Flatfoot a token over there.
扁平足队获得一个代币
Not for nothing,
无意冒犯
but I thought you were gonna sit this round out.
但我以为你不参与这轮的
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表